Just a friendly reminder to re-rack your weights

just a friendly reminder to re-rack your weights

been working at my gym for a month so far and i hate it when people don't re-rack anything they use. some guy got pissed off at me just because i told him to re-rack the weights he used. he told me he thought that is my job to clean up after him. if you are strong enough to lift it you are strong enough to re-rack it.

When I used to work at the gym, we had dumbbells that went well past 100 lbs. This Rich Piana lookalike was the only one who used them and he never put them away. Fuck him and fuck his 150-pound dumbbells that I have to roll back to the rack.

Just a friendly reminder to not make a mess here guys!

I re-rack not only mine, but wrongly placed or just abandoned weights

Thankfully my gym has custodians but I can see how this would be annoying of they didn't

This. I haven't fully decided on my routine yet so for now I get a pretty good workout by just re racking other people's weights

>10's behind the 20's
>35's behind the 45's
I hate this shit, is it so hard to put the weights back organized?

People that do this kind of shit deserve to die tbqh imho senpai.

This also applies to weights on the barbell. Leaving 135 on the bar is not "cleaning your weights"

Ancientfag pls go

>curry poo intensifies
fucking indians why can they do NOTHING RIGHT
NOTHING

>lazy gym worker complaining that customers won't do his job for them

What do you think people pay a membership for?

You can't diddy 150? Hot damn.

>What do you think people pay a membership for?

Maybe to pay for things like:
The physical space
The Lighting
The Air Conditioning
Security
Locker
Equipment
Janitorial staff
Music subscription
Staff to greet you and address any concerns
The capital investment of the gym equipment
Instructors for the classes

In other words, a lot of shit that doesn't include putting back your weights so stop being a turd sandwich.

This. Gotta get my farmer's carries in somehow.

Why don't they sweep the floors after using the gym as well ? And dust off the fucking machines ? And clean the fucking showers and while changing room while they are at it, right ? fuck off dickhead, do your job

It's easier to find the weights if everyone puts them back after using them. How am I supposed to know if people are still using them if they just leave them around?

Hold up. You just tried to use logic on this mongoloid cuck. This is bound to fail miserably.

if someone is not standing next to them then obviously no one is using them or if you have such a pathological fear of setting on someones toes by taking their weights just fucking ask the nearest person if they are using them you fucking dyel cuck
welcome to gym etiquette

People who leave shit lying around in a communal area like a gym are selfish asshats. That are they lack self awareness.

I literally had this muscle bound pencil dick yell, "I'm using that" because I moves a 20 lbs weight that was on the rack to its correct spot. Then he threw the weight I placed in the spot he was using and put the 20 lbs back in the incorrect spot again... you know... so he could continue "using" it. Trust me, people are retarded and you can't assume anything with the shear levels of stupidity they are capable of. Just put your weights back when done. I'm pretty sure its in the contract when you sign up.

I see that you're new to this lifting thing so I'll teach you a bit. We have these things called rests between sets. People don't have to be around them while they're resting. It's not like people keep track of other all the time either.

What's Diddy? I just think of Diddy Kong

This. I still re rack but I feel like I shouldn't. One day I will be home gym master race though

I go to two gyms: a commercial gym, and a serious powerlifting gym.

At the serious one, everyone cleans up, is respectful, no half-squatters. I clean up too.

At the commercial gym, I fucking hate everyone. So I leave shit the way I found it. Good enough.

Also, my gym is big. If there are a ton of people in the gym, it's hassle to go around looking for supposedly free weights on the ground. I just want to go to the fucking rack and find them.

Don't be a dick. Just rerack.