How to remove stretch marks?

I lost like 20 kilos within few months, and now I have stretch marks. They are in the same location as the ones in the pic, they go from armpit to top of bicep.
Please help

Enjoy your
>tiger stripes
meme marks

unless you pay for laser treatment they won't go away. lotions that say they get rid of them are a rip off

Embrace it
my entire ass and back is covered in stretch marks from a huge growth spurt and I don't mind
They fade after a few years

>Catalog
no even coconut oil can save me this time

activate the coconuts

>remove stretch marks

Wait, you got stretch marks from losing weight? Don't they appear when you gain weight?

yes

op is confirmed retard

gain weight -> skin stretches

lose weight -> skin loosens (like those 200 lb weight loss pics with all the nasty loose skin)

Mine are almost completely gone since I lose 15 kg bio oil helped them go away too

Lost 72.5 kilo 295-135

The Stretch Marks on my arms are faded and the ones on my hips arey gone now. Give it time. Spending money is a bullshit scam

Or maybe, MAYBE, the skin stays stretched even after you lose the weight that caused them in the first place.
Thanks for the info, I'll just be patient, I'm young so it should work out fine.

They become invisible with time. I had them on my arms just like OP and they were bright red, now you'd have to look very hard to see them.

My only fear is that they become visible again once my biceps and triceps have grown sufficiently big...

vitamin a creams are suppose to help as well

They will lighten with time but never really go away fully. Using a derma roller will help them, along with vitamin e oil in my experience. I didn't buy into derma rolling hype but it actually works, just takes time.

You can do something about them as long as they're red with the lotions, but once thay are white there's nothing you can do.

No you can have stretch marks by losing weight as well. It's caused by rapid change of weights and hormonal problems.

I had mines for four years after I gained a lot of weight after I dropped out from college. I'm slim again now but they aren't going away at all and are very red when I got out of the shower.

Tried all kind of creams, even spent 750€ for some radio frequency treatment. Shit sucks...

Radio frequency isn't for stretch marks, it's for lax skin

the stretchmark red pill is that
>they will never go away, they will fade a bit but overstretched skin can not recover
>nothing marketed as working works

everything else is a lie

Well it's advertised for stretch markes as well. Anyway I didn't feel like like having multiple six hours round-trips to get laser treatment.

skinandlasers.com/e-matrix-skin-rejuvenation-new-jersey

there is stuff like laser treatment that does work, it's just pretty invasive.

I have stretch marks all the way down to the inside of my elbow after I stated working out. Shit sucks but it does whiten and kinda fade after a while. Being tan also helps

> LEGIT ADVICE
> recovering fattie here, go get a tan in the sun, and get bio-oil cream
>shit fucking works bruh

up

I got fractional laser for mine
Getting another next month
Idk if they actually work, they're still here

MK677 3 months minimum, then do Dermal on marks with 1mm roller, Vit C/E Serum after rolling on marks (from 4 sides up down, down up, left right, right left until bleeding), continue MK677 supplementation and Serum (lotion after it dries with Coco Butter Lotion) for a month.

Are they completly gone for you?

They are never completely gone because its perma damage on the skin, but you will notice a good difference.

that does not sound healthy
just embrace them OP and stop being such a fucking faggot

Get bigger. Re-stretch skin back to size it was when you were fat.