Implying this isn't the best smoke on the market

>implying this isn't the best smoke on the market

Enjoy your elevated heart rate and cancer.

Black Spirits tbqh.

I only smoke when I am shitfaced. It really is fucking awful for you though.

>smoking the tobacco jew
Why even bother working out if you're just going to kill your lungs?

Veeky Forums pls

Everyone knows that Sobranie Black Russians are the best.

Don't smoke anymore but thems are trash. They light up and burn out quicker than a fuckin firework kid. When I did smoke I smoked spirit blacks.

Real Veeky Forums men roll their own cigarettes.

My negro. I can still smell them.

I just roll up some toilet paper and smoke it out of your moms anus.

Nah m8, marlboro southern cuts.
> shits are cash

Fuark, I smoked these all the time when I smoked. Three years and I still miss it sometimes. Pls quit senpai, you don't wanna game over your future family at age 40

Kamel Reds have been my choice since I was 19. Spirit Blacks are nice too, just take forever to get through.

>le real men meme

insecure manlet detected

Future family? Most Veeky Forumsizens are forever alone.
None of us are ever going to make it.

This is what I smoke.
>tfw tobacco is coming back into season
>tfw smokes taste fresher / slightly better (still kind of tastes like ass though)
Southern Cuts are the best Marlboros desu

Brother?

hello nunu, ive really missed u

Great taste, personally, my favorites are Lucky Strikes. I'm trying to quit using vaping though
>easy nicotine
>none of the shit from smoking

>lots of gay and no sex jokes about me from friends

>smoking

>Smoking

Good goy you sure do look masculine buying those cigarettes

unflavoured 18mg VG eliquid, on a dripper and a small

clouds bruh

bruh

V A P E
N A T I O N

OP confirmed for sandnigger.

enjoy your weak erections and running out of breath walking up stairs. They're nice from time to time though,I still fall for the tobacco-jew sometimes.

NAH

There are cheaper and healthier ways to be a degenerate

Real vapor wave cigs

Homo

>fitness board
>smoking

>implying cigarillos aren't better in every way
Enjoy your paper.

Vaping makes your dick smaller and makes you grow boobs and call yourself Shirley.

This

Who
>Cigar a fortnight masterrace
?

Oh yes. Not a fortnight, though. Mostly cigarillos. What brand? Stanislaw is best, cheap and tasty torpedos.

>tfw smoking more than 2 packs a say now

I never thought my addiction to cigs would get to this level, I'm constantly craving one even 10 minutes after I put one out

Nothing like puffing Arnold style on a needlessly huge cigar until you pass out.

So many of you edgy faggots finally turning 18 and thinking you're a badass by smoking. Enjoy your cancer, kids.

>Health and Fitness board
>posts literal suicide in a carton
>paying jew overlords to kill yourself slowly

"ALIVE WITH PLEASURE"

MY NIGGA

Cigar? Yes, please. But only if I've got an occasion to celebrate that warrants one.

Last cigar I had was a Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz. 10/10, would smoke again. Also want to try their Four Kicks.

Damn, son. You OK?

i only smoke padron's- the 1964's are delicious, and i think i only paid 12 bucks for each

i used to smoke in high school and a little out of it but stopped since lifting, i just don't see the good out of it. It decreases my lung capacity and makes me cranky. Also after having an acid trip where i dropped my ego and really had a self journey i realized it's just like burning your money literally. That and i only started smoked because i thought it looked cool since videogame and movie characters did it. Ever since that trip i've been stone cold sober

Tell me about 'em. Dark? Light? Size, shape?

I'm pretty new to cigar world, always looking for something to put on my list of smokes to try.