Holy fuck this guy is such a dyel. All real 5%ers have at least 22" arms

wealthy harpsichord

Poor Piano

scoopy

Biff McLargehueg

Rich "The R-Slayer" Simons

flint Ironstag

Francis?

You ready? You ready? You ready? You ready? You ready?

Feisty Piadinaman

Rich "I'll slap a retard" Pizzaman

COOKIE

Rick "The cookie cutter's wet dream" Panini

Bitch Slapana

Cumedict Bemberbatch

8Scoops 1Man

Ricardo Poonani

Retard Putinhisplaceo

Basically a sperglord dimwit made a mindless comment that led to his fellow cocksuckers cyberbullying an insecure roidgobbler that tries to compentsate for his low self-esteem by having built up an amount of muscles making him look like a fucking freak. The tatooed meat loaf consequently pisses his carrot-shaped pants and – instead of just coping with it like a man – bears a grudge for almost a year until he meets sperglord. Being the insecure fuck he is, he isn't able to give the sperglord either a serious talk or just some good ol' punches but instead "convinces" spergy to play a game of slapbox in order to bully and publicly humiliate him just the way a insecure fuck would always do. Half the world (i. e. lotsa insecure autismos with body dysmorphia) now is shaken by this incredible happening.

Now look at them yo-yos thats the way you do it! Money for nothing and your chicks for free ...

Dick Piaza

Serious questions about that pic, senpai.

1) How much do you think he weighs there? Keep in mind he's 5'10 at most. He lies about his height just like he lies about synthol.
2) If he didn't have oil/collagen/scar tissue built up in his arms, how many inches would they be?

Honestly, I laughed when that moron Blahino said Rich was smaller than him in that pic. But when you just look at his torso and then take into account the fact that Rich's arms aren't even muscular, it seems Blahaha is only somewhat delusional.

I was expecting Rich to be way taller than 5'7 Janoy, but he wasn't. And that's when I realized he lies and possibly even wears lifts.

Ricki pianos

Rich "gettin' drastic on the spastic" Piano

one pint of ben & jerry's a day keeps the natties away - man

DJ khaled

Fat Instrument

Swolethony Gainstano

Its funny how he looks dyel and almost borderline auchwitz with huge arms in your pic. Im guessing a shoop here.

Probably synthol rich admitted using it

SHOOP AHHHH

I meant chest and face. I know his arms are full of synthol.

Ahaha good one

Richard 'Tricky Dicky Read The Fucking Sticky' Panini

Wealthy keyboard

Reich Klavier

Piano the legendary accordion

>what is internet meme culture

Are you new or something?

No, that's definitely not shooped. It's from his 2 month period where he publicly announced he was going off of steroids for a while. Then he freaked out and decided he had to go back up to 300 lb after losing enough size to like he did in that pic.

LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

Richard "Aged 15 years in just 2" Paninni

Bueno

Slappy coco

lol, he looks so fucking ugly, must be sad being a manlet and not being able to keep your mass after 1 day off cycle

SHOOOOP