>Tattoos
>Shaved head
>Unnaturally sliver hair
>Fucked up posture
Not to mention the face

Disgusting

>high test
You mean low-income?

I'd say 65% of bodybuilders are gay. If you've ever been behind the scenes at bodybuilding events, you'd understand where I'm coming from

More like who's coming inside of you, amirite

she is a midget, I mean look at those fucked up proportions

Jesus..that comment..

I am horribly unimpressed and completly flaccid, thanks
You really did my nofap a favor

It is known that no fap crashes libido
Enjoy your broken penor

ITT: literal faggots discriminating against heteros

>Fucked up posture

she doesn't have any ass so she's arching her back. she thinks a body building comp is about being a sexy attention whore and not about composition.

No, it doesnt you dick
I take breaks from fapping for 3-5 days to focus on other things

That's actually a pretty good description of how the non-Bodybuilding divisions in the womens comps work.

Men's body building is entirely about being sexy attention whores. That's why so many guys lift for girls

>tattoos
>side of head shaved
>hair colored silver

kek I didn't even see your post.
Glad to see I'm not the only one.

>not fapping for 3-5 days
>thinking that counts as nofap

Fucking casual

i hate women

why?

Not that guy but i can think of several reasons
Entitlement and princess attitude would be my top picks for things that rustles a guys jimmies

Congratulations on your trips sir.

Also, you should try traveling or at least trying to meet foriegn women. I promise American women have this mentality the worst, and many other cultures are at least down to earth, ALL cultures outside American women are better. I say this as someone in the military who has been to over a dozen countries now.

WHO IS THIS TESTICULE VESTIBULE

savage

Her eyes scare me. They look beady and all-black like a shark's eyes right before they attack or those demons in Supernatural. Might just be the lighting, but stll.

lmao so many jealous homosexuals in here trying to dog her out so they can keep the cock all for themselves. mentally ill idiots.

Muslim girls are the most loyal right?

Fucking terrible ink stains on her body. gross

Thank you good sir
Im not american but i hear terrible things about your women and i havent been to all of europe but it doesnt seem to be much better here
Most girls you meet on a daily basis are already in a relationship and those who arent are sulky, cold and utterly uninterested
Not all are bad ofc but the combination of single and not terrible is like looking for a needle in a haystack inside a burning barn

If you want regular fights, nastiness and nagging 24/7, you can't go wrong with a German girl.

as long as there is sex involved id consider it
Girls where i live run for their lives if you even think relationship within a ten mile radius to them, nothing scares them more than a relationship

wtf, I thought all that women want is a relationship. The world is upside down.

Well they claim they do because its what they are "supposed" to want and on some level they probably do but what they imagine a boyfriend should be is a far cry from whats being offered

Oh, so it's individual approach when it comes to you. Ok, I get it now.

Where is that lel

Got a German gf, we barely fight. Doesn't really happen and she's really sweet.

Fk u mayne

Youre gonna have to explain that bro

>that manface

yeah... high test alright

Girls don't see you as a relationship material.

Thats not the problem bro, im not the only guy with this issue
Im bitter as fuck because well, the dating scene is a horrible place to be if youre a single guy so my views are definetly stained by terrible experiences however many guys deal with the same thing
Girls flaking out, ignoring them and generally being asshats

But how can this be? you see girls in relationships quite often so im wrong, clearly
Not quite, girls can get off the single market anytime they want and those girls who dont want to be single arent single since they found a guy and even if she breaks up with him she most likely has a new guy lined up to take his place
The girls who are single and have been single for some time usually are for some reason, clearly its not her fault so its just a "lack of good guys" but if you probe deeper you see she rejects every guy who comes up to her because he isnt good enough

Ive never had problems with girls before, ive had relationships and things have been good but now that im single im experiencing how extremly horrible it is and how lonely it gets
there are books written about how dating is a lopsided game heavily skewed in favor of women and i cant remember exact numbers but it was something like 5-6 guys for every girl without a kid counting people who are 20+ and single

nice blog

back to thread please

sauce?

sorry breh just a random save from another thread

please elaborate...

like wtf? 2 flabby saggy asses

spotted the gay body builder

This is some autistic shit.

Something thats always weirded me out anout this picture has been the difference in texture in his biceps.

Flexed vs unflexed

the one holding the glass is not fully flexed

Erm...not on the left mate.

What is she even doing?

>Tfw you'll never eat her toots

Ahhh. Thank you, kind anons. May your gains never cease.

Agreed, hair color was first huge turn off, then noticed the shit tier tattoos. Once I noticed face I noped the fuck outta there

Bimbobuilding

DO YOU EVEN LIFT

BRUH

This is what ugly niggerbait looks like.

Hope your girl is hotter

fuuuuuuuuuuck

Any normal looking woman is hotter, so yes.

tattoos is an instadrop

What class could she possibly be competing in?

How To Pretend You Have An Ass.webm

shit

they look like billy herrington and van darkholme

this
wtf is wrong with you fegets ?

Sooooooo shorttttttttt, could never give me adequate children. Can short people even be high test?

>tfw used to have a mancrush on St. Petrus.

Wow, this is hot.

Why has no one mentioned she is wearing high heels? Also, do I have a weird fetish or something, cause this is fucking insanely hot

fuck yes South Africa

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

i literally have a whole set of that girls nudes

>not posting sauce

what's the length of ban you get for posting nudes? 48 hours? i might just say fuck it and dump until a fat autistic janitor cleans up the mess

make an imgur album then link retard

>2 seconds in
>her knee buckles

WOOOOOOOOOW
MY DICK BECAME ERECT INSTANTLY

Seen her everywhere. Any more of her?

WHO IS THIS

she walks around like jason genova

B R E H S
R
E
H