Why do girls at the gym always fucking do this retarded exercise???

Why do girls at the gym always fucking do this retarded exercise???

THERE IS A FUCKING PERFECTLY GOOD LEG PRESS MACHINE RIGHT NEXT TO YOU

WHY DO YOU DO THIS???

learn how to push of rapists

because they like laying on their backs feet up

because they saw it on facebook
like those lunges on a threadmill
and those retarded smith machine squats
and those retarded ab exercises

establish dominance

showing that she is goddess that you will never get with

basicly attentionwhoring

>always
Never seen it

Also if you believe in >muh stabilizers, wouldnt this be better than a leg press machine?

you dont have to stabilize anything in a smith machine

>being this retarded
gotta lift harder, cuz you are not gonna win anything with brains in this life time

Girls in general are pretty clueless at the gym.
Only thing they know how to do is cardio and shitty meme ab exercises they see on facebook and instagram.

You gotta look harder, nigger. She's clearly in a Smith machine.

>PERFECTLY GOOD LEG PRESS MACHINE

I dub this: the missionary press.

>Not knowing it's a legit exercise

Fucking DYEL faggots should take their autism back to /r9k/

>not in the smith machine
What an absolute madman

>hurr durr they did it back in the golden age so it must be good!

Oh the irony.

Fucking retard.

naw senor pepe. Leg press machine is at 45 degree angle so you are actually lifting Weight x cos 45 instead of just weight. With what slut is doing there she is lifting all the weight.

The leg press had a bunch of creepy Veeky Forumsizen types all over it. She just wants to finish her workout and get back to Chad.

Jen Selter does these dumb exercises on her youtube videos.

Dumb basic bitches that think they're gonna get a booty like that doing silly shit like this.

Wat? Physics doesn't magically steal your potential gains. Either the machine manufacturers have calculated the force you need to exert and therefore the numbers are correct, or you just adjust it to an appropriate weight. Girls use the smith machine because it's less intimidating than free weights, their retarded trainer or "friend who goes to the gym" showed them, or just so they can do weird shit that shows off their ass.

So load up more weight you tard

How else they're going to be in the center of attention?

then what would be a good exercise to combat this

Shooting range 5x12
Reload 5x12
Draw from holster 5x12

This is up there with the assisted dip/pull up at one of my gyms. One has a bar you stand on but the other has a pad for your knees and women will step on the pad and push down the weight with one foot leaving shoe marks and shit on it.

There's 3 leg presses at this gym, and 2 other press machines in addition to the isolation machines. Oh you know, fucking dumbells for squatting/lunging

You're an idiot. In a leg press you are pushing the weight along the hypotenuse of the triangle, while the weight is along the opposite side to the angle, the trig functions follow the rules S=O/H, C=A/H, T=O/A. Shortened to soh, cah, toa. Now you can pretend you knew that and you said cos to meme me because you understood it was an equilateral triangle, but I know you didn't.

Besides all of that you're an idiot because the leg press machine will be applying some upward force to the weight, but it will also apply a lot of friction making it harder to push. So you can't simplify the amount of work done like you did.

Faggot

>5x12
heh
enjoy your no gains
i shoot for strenght

kek

ur fucken stupid omg is this the nerd ffags on this board..?

>muh accuracy

underrated

SS+GOMAD

keks

not every woman lives in germany

sin 45 = cos 45

Nice.

Imagine how butthurt he'd be if it slipped off his feet though

by having bitter kissless virgins project into their intentions the fact that they can't keep their eyes off?

Treadmill lunges?

depends on how you draw the triangle you double nigger

CHECKED

>Equilateral triangle
>With a right angle

What the fuck am I reading?

The retard obviously meant isosceles

...That looks extremely dangerous without a spotter.

Legit kek

Yeah, instead of walking lunges... they do them, on a fucking treadmill

Autism

kek

Suicide leg press

>Spotter
>smith machine

Are you fucking serious m8?