New fat story/hate thread

Old one died from beetus complications.

Pic related, fatty thinks it's anorexic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYyL7yRHU58
archive.is/aR5if
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw weight gain fetish

Help me brehs

contact pixiteri

>unfried rice
>typically frying rice

>went out with some friends two nights in a row
>ingested a combined 7300 calories

Being a normalfag is suffering sometimes.

Keep away from them fatties, you can catch it apparently.

Doesnt the skin turn like this in the early stages of leprocy?

Why do girls do this gay shit with their eyes? It looks terrible on every woman and doesn't matter if she's fat. Am I the only one who feels this way?

I got stoned for the first time in a year and went on a binge.

>Went to Runza, ate 2 cheesy Runzas
>Went to Culvers, ate a triple w/ cheese and cheese curds and three root beers
>Went to DQ and had a large Heath Bar blizzard

why do I do this to my gainz

>yeast infection lined to mental illness

So do yeast infectons cause mental illness or are mentally ill people plagued by yeast infections? I must know!

What are you talking about? Using eye liner?

retard.

Yes, the retarded wing thing that looks like they let a 3 year old put a marker to their face.

I puked like half of it out on purpose but it was bits of red cabbage and heath bars fucking brutal

How old is she?

It's a style thing that is supposed to make your eyes look bigger, I guess, reverse Satan. I don't like it either, it looks dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYyL7yRHU58

Checked

2 tons

I want to live in a world without makeup.

>friends drink beer every weekend
>bros since highschool
>recovering fatty at 170 from 230
>they shit on me for not drinking with them

:(

See if you use brown eyeliner and put it downward to me looks better. Why can't when do this?
Like if you use black winged liner makes their eyes look smaller and look too whore-ish to me.
But the real problem is that women rather cover up than fix their skin.

No she's Ana-mode now no longer chubby Queen desu

such a waste of cute face...

>rather cover up than fix their skin.

Take it from someone who has acne at 29, some things you can't fix. I use a little bit of cover-up on days I have it bad, or I feel like shit.

But slapping on layer after layer of make up doesn't help, no.

Anyone have the one where it shows that she just copy and pasted the food from a nutrition website? I had it but I lost my fat hate folder

Are they fat as fatasses?
If so there's the reason

When you make it bro and it seems you have, they will be asking for advice in tears when life hits them with da' beetus

the thumbnail did not prepare me for this.

Jesus fucking Christ, not even fluoroantimonic acid could fix that thing.

>having zits
>caking on makeup
>not realizing this makes the zits worse

I used to have acne so I know this feel. I'd put coverup on it, and noticed it would last 3x as long as if I didn't use makeup on it and just suffered the embarassment. Stopped using makeup, got /cgl/, clear skin now. Feels amazing.

I never understood makeup near the eyes. That's the last damn place I'd want a bunch of toxic chemicals to be. And the skin around the eyes is the most delicate. Eye makeup = early aging.

Fatty chan pls stop. That's not moe. She even got that ted cruz face with the no chin, downpointed nose, and wide apart eyes.

Heh. That print is shit and so is her coord. Those running shoes don't deserve an explosive death from overstuffing like that.

>being so fat your feet are fat
>being so fat stretchy bracelets still cut off your circulation
>being so fat you have two sets of boobs and a front butt

>I'm want to dress like a literal child, because I'm to weak to make it in the real world.

Of course obesity is contagious. But it requires the obese to be very close to the non-obese for long periods of time.

You see, obese will keep buying crap and then will guilt-trip non-obese into eating it. All day every single day.

And they're not doing it just to fuck up with non-obese, no, they're doing it just because then they feel better about eating it themselves.

>orange jooce, lemonade
>salad dressing
>graham crackers , cookies
>dinner roll
>sugar yogurt, French toast

Whenever someone tries to tell me calorie cutting doesn't work I say I would have to be with them for everything they shovel in thier mouth to make that call.

You can't eat like shit and expect to look good without using those calories for something or tren.

Why do fat women dress like little girls?
Your FAT!!! Were a Mumu and accept yourself.

Compared to that face that body is even somewhat attractive I dare say
Face mogged girls are a sad thing

I occasionally enjoy a high quality high test chubster but damn these bitches are gross

>there are fat girls who spend more time putting on makeup every day than you do in the gym
I'll never understand the makeup meme

Thank you

sounds like my mother who said she'd kick me out of the house if I didn't eat an entire package of oreos to prove I didn't have "unhealthy eating habits".

Maybe but that's just broken out skin caked in an insane amount of foundation.

Fuck off I've worked with dermatologist. Ask for fucking antibotics, meds, and non congentic skincare with a good pH balance.
And for the random pimple use pimple stickers like these.

At some point you've got to realize that you're just eating bcus you're lazy/weak-willed and not high.

I just took 70 days of anti-biotics. You can fuck right off, I'm not putting my body through that again.

forget your friends, you're a Veeky Forumsizen now

It's a personal preference thing. My girl does it, but she does it well and it looks good.

Fat girl in pic didn't do it so well. Also is fat.

Switch to liquor.

They don't want real solutions because those take time and effort.

They want the quick fix that will make them feel great immediately.

Fat people are the worst kind of people

>ancient cultures
>lots of 18th-20th century Europe
I hate fatties too but the public school system failed this person badly

archive.is/aR5if
>McWade said she collects disability payments and has psoriatic arthritis, impaired mobility, early stage Crohn’s disease, severe fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome

>SOOO BUTEEFULL
kek

this this this

>Chrohns, fibromyalgia and cfs: three conditions that don't exist and have been created by our fastfood urgent care clinic industry so that fat people have something to call feeling like a big fat piece of shit.
This type of person is the biggest drag on our healthcare system. This is what we should be fighting against if we want goodbhealthcare. But fativists vote Bernie.
>This nation is so confused.

man at least she moving, cut the white bitch some slack.

>white knighting this fat tub of shit
>on an anonymous message board
>in a thread dedicated to hating fat people

Grow a backbone

>>Chrohns, fibromyalgia and cfs: three conditions that don't exist and have been created by our fastfood urgent care clinic industry so that fat people have something to call feeling like a big fat piece of shit.
Go play outside, you uneducated fuckwhore. Just beause fatfucks claim to have these conditions in order not to take the responsibility for their overweight and it's consequences doesn't mean they do not exist.

The only two people I know with chrohns are skinny and don't even eat fast food.

And they both lost a crazy amount of weight because of it in addition to starting skinny. I don't know how you can maintain obesity and have legitimate chrohns desu. Seems like a lie in her case

med-fag here

I dont fucking believe I've ever met a single legitimate case of fibromyalgia in my ten years of practicing so far.

I know its real, but its basically ptsd for fat chicks, you don't gotta do much to get yourself diagnosed with it.

>its basically ptsd for fat chicks, you don't gotta do much to get yourself diagnosed with it
As I said. Lame excuses for lazy turds of lard.

I imagine a perfect world in which these monsters are sent to a camp where they get a strict diet and a workout for about 9 months. After that everyone of them that sobbed "mu genetics" before the camp gets spanked with a pan until the asschecks are as read as the roided head of Dick Piano.

Psoriasis is diet/behavior mediated. If you're a fat wreck of a human being it makes the symptoms so much worse.

Fibromyalgia and various GI diseases are also closely linked with psoriasis.

I have psoriasis and my symptoms are very mild compared to what they have been in the past when I was fat. I don't take medication either.

Read his post again

HAHAHAHA GET REKT

How is that possible?

A blood test immediately will reveal whether there are markers along the red blood cells.

Unless the fat chicks were straight up refusing to be tested, it is a virtual impossibility to be diagnosed with it.

reading that shit makes me grateful for my upbringing

bitch

Is this bad? Even when I'm cutting I'll fucking chop up a shit load of chicken thigh and veg and fry it up with some spice n rice. Relatively low cal and is amazing pre lifting

So just FYI, I'm a 28 year old male and have been destroying my body with junk food and alcohol for the past year (slightly more than a year, but still). I've been binging garbage food and drinking destructive amounts of alcohol weekly, some weeks I've been drunk every single night. I haven't exercised at all, nothing whatsoever.

Still, after more than a year of systematically destroying myself I have only managed to become fat. Maybe chubby plus. I'm a fat dude, but not morbidly obese. And this is after a YEAR of actively trying to destroy myself. How people manage to get into landwhale territory is really a bit beyond me. Goodspeed, fitfags.

dude has a point, at least she's trying something then living in fat acceptance denial.

this is fucking nightmare fuel right here

Move to France mate, French girls are all about natural beauty and prefer to use creams and lotions to make their skin look nice instead of covering it with makeup. Sounds like it'd be your kinda place :)

>implying
We're influenced by Murrica like anyone else, we've got our share of cake-faced girls. But at least they tend to be thin.

Haven't been to France in a long time, didn't know it was starting to change. Damn, sorry to hear that.

The only person I know with Chrohns is thin and doesn't eat fast food garbage, she doesn't eat much at all. Ya dun goofed user.

Not all of them. Had an ex gf who spent one hour in the bathroom everyday to put on her kilo of make up...
Dumped the bitch really quickly partly because of that.

No she isn't. She probably goes home to eat a full tub of KFC because she has earned it.

I fucking hate when people say this shit. Fat people will almost always stay fat unless they have some huge realization how fucking stupid they are and stop stuffing themselves with endless amount of fat and carbs.

This

Results are what matters. Effort and intent are meaningless compared to results.

Fatties aren't fat because of what they do in one day, but rather because of what they have done every day in their lives.

Whats the easiest way to get a French Visa? Converting to Islam?

Fast food doesn't make you fat. Eating too many calories does. Fatties usually spend years upon years of consuming larger and larger amounts of calories. You being a faggot for a year won't amount to much.

Someone please add loud elephant stomp sounds or heavy ass godzilla feet. This whale got way too big up close

What's the easiest way to immigrate to Murica? Being a fat beaner?

Runza! Where in nebraska?

Where is her maxilla?

Holy shit I live in TR

>files for disability
>"I'm perfectly healthy at 410 lbs!!!"

Fuck this gay earth

Got sauce so I can see more?