Are they right?

Are they right?

What kind of bigot calls black people factory jailed animals?

Fuck you OP

In term of pure quantities maybe, but it's wrong on so many other levels...

kek

well we use lots of space to make lots of food for animals so a small group of people can have burgers
we can use that lots of space to make lots of food (not meat or milk) to feed lots of people
that's the main point they're trying to make

Food shortages in 3rd world nations isn't a quantity issue. It's a logistics problem. We throw away so much fucking food in this world it's ridiculous. There is no profit motive in arranging to get food to people who can't pay for it, and it's a huge financial burden to get it there. Transportation costs money. Actually, Henry Rollins did a documentary called H for Hunger all about it.

Y'know, commercials and such are always saying "yadayada number of children every day because of yadayada." So if there are that many children every day dying because of that, and another outrageous number dying because of some other reason, shouldn't the Earth's population be like...five now?

no you retard we're breeding a god aweful amount of people into this world every day

It's not our job to feed starving children in shitty countries.

That being said, I bet an obese person made this image

Reincarnation man all those kids end up reincarnated in stupid teenagers nowadays. It's an infinite cycle.

The media also forgot to mention that 1 whale eats enough to feed 10 starving children.

Whenever I see this stuff I want to help but don't know how, not even our country, in no way our responsibility

I watched a documentary about how nestle built a factory and a pump and was selling 'luxury' water in some african country, the documentary maker was giving nestle so much shit for this. They responded by saying they are a business and make business decisions, they are not responsible for this country water problems there own government is

which is totally true

20,000 children died today because their parents couldn't wait on having unprotected sex until they could provide for a child

family planning is the number 1 indicator of a healthy and happy society

I never get mocked for that. Usually do 8-10 tho.

If I was not directly involved in the creation of the child, feeding it is not my responsibility.

Tell me
How fat are you?

I was considering making a website with a calculator for this

>enter weight, sex, height, age
>calculate how many calories they eat a day
>You eat 4 starving-child's portions extra every day.
>In one year, your excess food could have saved 14 lives.
>You fat shit.

Is it a crime to mock people in the UK? I would've thought it's the norm. Is that why they talk in metaphors and riddles -- to maintain plausible deniability?

first post, best post

kekd

Lord of kek

who cares? America First you faggots, everyone else can migrate to Europe for the sweet gibs

Isn't it a crime almost everywhere nowaday? The world is slowly turning into the world of that movie where you'd get fined for swearing and sex was only done virtually.

6'6" 250

>"""""Their"""" food

This! Please do it!

Places like India and Africa have more population then they can sustain them with, not talking about only food but also other consumer products. And everyday more and more are born.

Don't wanna come of coldblooded but the West can't keep throwing them money, because it will only end up as a bottomless pit. I'm not that afraid of India but Africa is going down the shitter when they hit 2-2,5 billion. The more people born, the more room that could be used for plantation will be used for cities and industries.

yes, its true OP, its fucking true.

I don't care

Not even trying to be edgy, but it's foolish for everyone to pretend to care about stuff like this while browsing Veeky Forums on their high-speed connection from their phones that are ever more similar to handheld PCs. We live in great luxury and we would not give away any of it, for anyone, not even a thousand African starving children (which we could easily feed if that's where we put the money we put in all the inane shit in our lives). So that's the wrong way to attack me from if your goal is to make me feel bad about comsuming meat.

Also, meat tastes good.

toppest of keks

guarantee this guy owns a che guevara shirt

It's about as true as claiming time spent shitposting here kills cancer patients because it's not being spent curing cancer.

Link on the interview with this guy please.

>Are they right?
Feed-grade corn and wheat is not fit for human consumption.

Seriously, the shit I had to deal with while working in a small feed manufacture would blow your mind.
It was attached to 12 turkey coops (~10 000 in each coop) and we made several tons of feed every day.

The wheat and corn we got in transport was usually 10% sand and dirt, with mummified rats, rat shit, crushed mice and other surprises.

We mixed that shit with rape oil which was too dirty to be used in diesels and marked with a biohazard sign.

If that mixture wasn't enough for the USA to bomb us, we added aminoacids, formic acid and a commercial grade vitamin and micronutrien premix into the shit.

The dust was so acidic, that I still have 3 vertical burn scars on each side my ribs in the shape of my fingers, from when I forgot to take a shower right after and touched my sides in exaustion.

That is what we feed the animals.
Farm animals are walking converters from biohazardous shit into delicious meat. Nothing they eat can be salvaged into human food.

There's one who can.

Maybe in your commie shithole country, but here in America I have the right you call you a fat ass if it is in fact true. Slander = lies.

That isnt true. If they couldnt sustain the population, then why is it growing?