/good feels general/

Who /pr while cutting/ here?

Today I did 54Kgx5 OHP brehs while on 2300 kcals and 82Kg bw.
Lost 7Kg since beginning of March so far. Feels good man.

Also good feels general.
Depressed bitter virgins stay out pls this is a sick cunt thread

I got a PR bench about 2 hours ago on a 1500 cal mega cut, Don't ask me how.

Did 125kg(275.5lbs) for 1

>Haven't consumed any alcohol or other recreational drugs in 3 weeks
>Abs are starting to show again
>Done between 5-6 hours of revision a day for a month in preparation for my finals
>Its my birthday tomorrow and i'm going to a restaurant with friends
>started reading again
>feel good

Walked into the bathroom at the gym today and some fat guy who's fairly new at the place was puking his guts out in one of the cubicles. I checked up on him and he just told me he'd gone too hard on the treadmill, which impressed me.Went back to my workout and a few minutes later i saw the fat guy going hard on bench, focused as fuck.

His dedication and the motivated look on his face made me feel good. He's gonna make it, and so are we all. Thank you Based Fat Guy.

cutting for the first time ever
been getting even more compliments than usual, looking bigger than ever even though I am losing strength

today I had my gf of 8 months over, spent an awesome day, she was somewhat sick with the flu. got up early, watched a film, had great sex, finished doggy, i fucking love her ass holy god. I cooked some dinner, vegetables and fish for both of us, some rice for myself. ate on the balcony, sat outside in the sun and talked for more than an hour. went back inside and had sex again, finished in her mouth because she was a bit sore after she came. spent more than an hour lieing in bed naked with her talking about stuff.

I love this woman, even though she is 4 years younger than I am. Being patient for 8 months is finally paying off. I love her body. I am going to make it (already made it in terms of aesthetics, talking about life goals).

we all are going to make it. pic related, it's her.

felt weird having posted a pic, I figured it wouldn't matter anyways and deleted.

Cutting on 2300 sounds like a lot senpai.

Did a 1 plate BTN press, got a gf and abs are starting to show

Same here, I'm doing my first real cut ever, and getting compliments almost daily these days.
Happy it works great with your relationship, too.

I noticed when I make sure I really focus my carbs around (especially after) my workout, I lost almost no strength, I even became stronger in certain exercises. I can really recommend 30 grams of gummy bears immediately post-workout (even while cutting)

>tfw 400 g below tdee but still gaining weight
should I be worried

I lost at least 5 kg of weight, probably more by now, most of it fat. I cut slightly too hard, so right now I am trying to find a balancing point for the summer. Went overboard with the preoteons the last 2 days, not sure where exactly the strength loss comes from as it includes bodyweight exercises, which should get easier as I am losing weight.

I stay away from sweets, I gain fat fast and hold it really hard, so my diet has to be quite strict. Not sure why exactly, but cutting out sweets entirely has been the only surefire way for me to not get fat while bulking, so adding them while cutting seems counter-intuitive.

>fat
>gonna make it
rofl he's already a failure don't expect too much from him

Next time you see him, say that his all-out dedication inspires you. That Will keep him focused and also, you'll make his Day.

Depends on other factors. If you just started on creatine you're gaining water weight. Same if you've increased sodium intake. Otherwise, you've exaggerated your TDEE. cut harder.

must be the creatine then. thanks bro

No worries. Keep on it. When the creatine reaches full saturation in the muscles, you'll break the plateau it causes. Just keep on at 5g a day of it forevah.

Made like 5,200$ this month after taxes. Back is sore and I know it's growing. Gonna squat today. Gonna make my wife sit on my face later tonight. Feeling pretty good.

Went for a run today under a clear blue sky and it felt so good to relax on my bed soaking in sweat afterwards. I also hit my caloric goal today with EASE for the first time, albeit with fucked up macros. That's my fault for eating so many nuts and fish though.

I met a girl on monday and she seems to actually like me, texting me first and whatnot, which is somewhat staggering. I'm going to try and make am effort to set up a date or something, although I've got a bad track record with those and am terrified of people. Ha ha.. Honestly wouldn't even know what kind of date to take her on.

nice. take her wherever you feel most comfortable or least uncomfortable. if you can hold a good conversation face-to-face, do the coffee thing. if you have any cultural interests, just tell her you are going to this thing (concert, whatever, anything where you would feel comfortable) and if she would like to join you. if you can't hold conversation for too long, you can go for a movie. just pick something you feel comfortable talking about, nothing too freakish. you can always offer 2 different movies and have her pick, just make sure you go about it in a self-assured way (example: I want to see x and y, which one would you prefer?). if you need any more specific pointers, fire away. don't stress too much about it, you hardly know her, but it might be good fun anyways. otherwise it's still good practice.

kind of jealous about the money as I am in a really tight spot right now financially, good job overall. kill it in the gym and enjoy your evening.

I've also completely stopped any kinds of sweets (basically anything containing corn syrup/added sugars), however I've added the post-workout gummy bears. One the one hand, according to Jim Stoppani and others, it really helps recovery by immediately giving your muscles some fast glucose post-workout. An apple would do the same trick, but it contains fructose instead of glucose which is way harder on the liver.
On the other hand, according to me, it really makes you addicted to working out, even if you don't have any cravings for sugar. For me, motivation isn't a problem in general, but since I've started taking a few gummy bears post-workout, I didn't have to convince myself to go to the gym once.

Seems counter-intuitive at first, but those few extra calories might allow you to work out more often due to faster recovery.

Facesitting is a God tier fetish, I approve.

solid reasoning, I might look into that. this thread pleases me, definitely a lot of brehs making it in here.