Help Me Plz

So -
Veeky Forums girl starts talking to me
She asks my height after we plan a 'meetup'
I say I am 5"11
>Hehe user, I'm 5"7, I have a thing for tall guys!
I'm actually a manlet, I'm 5"8 and 3/4 ish.

I have some Nike Air Max's which add about 1 inch or so, but it will still be noticeable.

Help please?

Bumpin
Bumpin
Bumpin

She'll notice. 100% she'll notice and leave you immediately.

>5"8
>and 3/4
>ish
Good... Good! Let the insecurity run though you.

How are we supposed to help you, exactly?

youre fucked bro you shouldnt have attempted to lie about something that wasnt even close to true

next time dont be a pussy, just admit youre actually 5'8

Don't worry, she's lying about her height as well.

tsk tsk. when will they learn

>5'11
>I have a thing for tall guys
>5'11

What the fuck

I say I am 5'9
>Heh user, I'm 5'7, we're a perfect match!
But no, you believed the manlet meme and fucked yourself. And now you'll only be fucking yourself for the foreseeable future. You deserve all of this. Learn to think for yourself.

>Hehe user, I'm 5"7
She's probably 5'4/5
You're good senpai

One thing is used to do was compare a girl's facebook/instagram photos to other people I know in real life and estimate their real height.

The photos need to be full body though. Like standing or some shit

5'11 and 5'9 is not a very noticeable difference. But men stress over every single inch

You poor manlet bastard. Make sure to tiptoe like crazy.

Make it clear that you are 5 feet and 11 inches. Then say "Those are two seperate measurements".

Maybe shell excuse your shortness/insecurity for your humor

Tuck socks into the air max also and you'll get another half inch-inch and don't lie about your height again you bitch

>5'11
>tall

fucking lel

most people under 6 feet lie about their height when asked, chances are most people she knows who say they are """5'11"""" are about 5'9 anyway. you'll be fine.

>5''11
>tall

choose one, manlet

Why tell someone online who youre gonna meet you're 2 inches taller than you are. When she finds out she will leave you not because you're short but because you're an insecure fuck

People dont lie on the internet. That is unheard of

girls can't tell size. if she likes you she'll probably see you as 6'4'' 230lbs at 8%bf with a 10 inch benis.

if she says anything just play it off as a joke.

What is wrong with you manlets?

She won't notice if you lie about one inch, but 3? Come on.

It's above average in most countries

This. So many of my 5'9 friends insist that they're 5'11 and that I'm "6'4 at least"
Tfw 6'2

You fucked up homie