Tfw drinking 12-15 beer everyday

>tfw drinking 12-15 beer everyday
>tfw been doing this for a year
>tfw developing a double chin and gut

anyone else here trying to be Veeky Forums and drink as much as I do? Has it made it harder to make gains?

are you fucking retarded

Not sure what you mean

do you know how many calories that is when you drink 12 beer a day

You just have to eat less, take beers calories into account.

SHOO SHOO

>12-15 beer everyday

Are you a student who just lays in bed all day or something?

1200 extra per day

well looking over the fact that you appear to be a raging alcoholic, depending on which beer you drink, all that accumulates to anywhere, between 1500-2000 calories just from beer, no shit you're gaining weight
try to slowly cut down the amount you drink, maybe tomorrow drink just 5 and go on from there
Nearly everyone drinks, it's not that unhealthy in moderation, I try to limit myself to just the weekends, but considering I'm on a cut even that's pushing it at times
to sum up, stop drinking so damn much and you just might make it

Instead of just calling you retarded (which is what I should do) I'll tell you this: I was in the same boat, difference being I was not trying to get fit. I quit drinking and did not work out. I lost about 30 pounds in 7 weeks and had so much energy I started lifting and cardio even though it never appealed to me before. Drinking is fun, but if you stop being an alcoholic and start doing it in moderation your body will improve exponentially with minimal effort.

Not even close.

No I'm 26 and work 45 hours a week, how could a student afford 12-15 beer a day when 12 costs 25$

>Not sure what you mean
>Is litterally drinking thousands of calories a day
>Drinking empty calories like alcohol (no protein, no nutritionnal value whatsoever, just fucking raw cals)
>Trying to make it

Add to that, that anything you eat after drinking alcohol, your body has more chances to turn it into fat, or so I heard.

I dont know how you manage to get up every morning and go to work after a few days of drinking that much.

>12 costs 25
Do you live in hell?

I'm up at 5 am everyday and don't get hangovers unless I go out and end up doing shots on top of the 15 beers

Ontario

So your telling me you get home from work have something to eat and about 6pm start drinking at least 2 pints an hour to be in bed for 12 and then get up at 5am to work a shift and then start drinking again at 6pm

Nope not buying it.

>tfw drinking 12-15 beer everyday
>tfw developing a double chin and gut
You don't say.
More breaking news at 11.

We get free food at work man and I'm home by 4 everyday, I hardly have to buy food

consider yourself lucky you don't know what drug addiction is like

This is easily doable.
git gud.

If it's American beer it is not a surprise.

My dad's done that for decades wtf are you talking about? OP is clearly an alcoholic and ive seen guys drink a whole case of beer and wake up everyday and go to work

I'm in ontario I drink James ready 5.5% tallboys they're 473 ml cans

I'm a college frat boy. Drinking definitely hinders my gains but I'm still makin em slowly. One of the most aesthetic guys I know is also a complete alcoholic. If you keep everything else on point, diet, rest, training, etc. you can do fine. Keep in mind that based on the adaptive reserves principle drinking is a big stressor and so is training, so if you lead a stressful lifestyle otherwise you're going to be pretty exhausted.

>your body has more chances to turn it into fat
Doesn't it turn it into sugars? Oh well, practically the same shit.

not op but why didnt you just say that? Asking "are you fucking retarded" is literally meaningless and there's no way anyone would get this out of that question

how much have you lived user?
you come from a very happy and perfect childhood environment, don't you?

Not a day, but I drink obscene amounts on weekends.

Been trying to quit, feel like it completely fucks up everything for the week. Makes me depressed / sick and miss gym days too.

I honestly don't remember. It was pretty bro-science tier but it seemed a solid information: Whenever you get drunk or drink alcohol, anything you eat afterward will be turned into sugar(or fat, can't remember) because alcohol is TECHNICALLY a poison and your body will "build more mass" to dilute said poison. Or some retarded shit like that.

I'm sorry, Canada

You're an alcoholic. You're not going to make it anywhere except an early grave.

You don't get hungover if you drink a shitton everyday. Your body adjusts to the level of consumption.

>You don't get hungover if you drink a shitton everyday.

Well, you do. The difference is that it takes longer for it to kick in. And when it does, you need medical supervision, because it can actually kill you. That's called detoxing.

This

Your body just focuses on metabolizing it first as a priority. so everything else just sits around and eventually can get converted to fat.

Iktf bro I drink almost a handle each day on weekends and I take until Wednesday to feel semi normal again

Story time
I'm 23-28 and I have been drinking almost every day for a year. A big problem is how much fun I have playing competitive drinking games with my roomates. It's a weird circle of enableism between four people. we will buy a 30 pack between all four of us and a handle of vodka. Beer games first. Shots when it gets late. Because we all have work the next day we will set a 10 minute timer and take shots everytime it ticks. Usually we either watch netflix play a video game that has roughly that much time in intervals (mario kart, fighting games, fight night champions, etc). Beer is usually beerio kart, board games, table games. 9/10 I show up the next day still shitfaced but sober up by noon. I eat a light healthy breakfast with a protein shake. My lunch is always plain brown rice, with plain bag steamed vegies, and plain baked chicken breast everyday. around 2:30 I eat a can of tuna. Sameness doesn't bother me. It's just fuel. I take two multis a day. One with the tuna and one with breakfast. I workout 4 days a week, Upper, Lower/cardio, rest/walk, upper/cardio, heavybag. I get home around 7 and pass out around 11.

I am making gains and losing weight but I don't have any false beliefs that I will achieve a six pack unless I change my evil ways. Also, see a doctor and make sure your liver isn't inflamed. Mine was, I took a break and it leveled out.

That was me a few years ago

Not OP but recovering alcoholic. That was my drinking pattern for a long time, so yeah, it's very possible.

I drink a lot but I'm fucked the next day, maybe he sits in an office I work on site as an industrial electrician that's the difference. We work out of town a lot and we drink almost every night but its never fucking 12 pints, only on a thursday do we have a big one and we all suffer on a friday.

and yes my childhood was very happy thank you for asking.

Tons of guys do that are you 13?

Does 12-15 beers a day sound normal to you? If so then

are you fucking retarded

>2 pints an hour

When I'm really trying to get drunk I can polish off 8 beers in under 10 minutes

It's way more simple than that, excess carbs lead to fat gain also

James ready is pretty shit tier beer, usually used by college kids to get drunk off the cheap.

Why in the world would YOU, a person who sounds remotely responsible drink this other than to get pissed every night?

I drink it cause cheaper and more potent than regular 5% beer, saves me 5 bucks a day

a good bottle beer in germany here costs 70c per liter, the cheaper ones 40c