Who /finals/ here?

Who /finals/ here?
How do you keep your gains during exam time, with the lack of sleep and abnormally large caffeine intake?

>abnormally large caffeine intake
>what is preworkout

In undergrad it was easy.
In grad school I didn't, and it wasn't just finals. Grad school fucked my gains for two full years. It's the only time in my life I ever had problems scheduling my life around my profession.

Prepare ahead of time. Even if I didn't, I believe doing my usual lift for an hour, jog for an hour, and get 8 hours of sleep helps my ability to concentrate and study effectively. After 2 hours straight of studying diminishing returns hits, and I need a break anyways.

magic.

Damn desu i finish my undergrad and start grad school from June. Engineering.

>reading at the gym
That's like watching something on a screen while eating. Concentrate on one thing and one thing only. You will see better results this way

Also
>studying

Current year

Lets just say i didn't prepare ahead of time. Averaging 4 hours of sleep rn.

Still got to consider diminishing returns on studying. At some point it'll become like smashing your head against the wall. You'll end up getting more done in 4 hours with a one hour break in the middle, then just studying 4 hours straight.

just using lifting as an excuse to get away from studying all day

>tfw the main week of exams falls on my deload week
poetry.

I don't study. No point in it since I never remember what it is I was studying come the final.

if you're not a retard you should be able to find an hour out of your day to lift. Anyone who say's that they're "busy" studying is a liar.

currently Ive been taking a half hour break ever 4-5 hours. Will probably try to get in a workout after my exam.

Its never really an hour tho is it. There's travel time-workout time-and then the time you just waste sitting around psyching yourself up to study after the workout. Plus fatigue.

>watching something on a screen while eating
kek I always watch something while on my pc while eating (not counting while outside with friends)
Is it really bad for you or just broscience?

I do this too. Never really made a big difference

Not that guy, but I take way longer to eat..then I put on more stuff to watch which creates a cycle

If you're eating alone, you should take that time to gather your thoughts, or just savour your meal (if it's something delicious).

That's just my personal idea of a how to eat, however.

>being this much of an unorganised faggot
Wake up early, study for a few hours. Eat, go lift, come back home, study for a few more hours.

It's easy, stop making excuses you betas. Do you really think you're going to retain any information studying 12 hours straight?

Yeah, I'm not sure how engineering will be. I was doing law school, which is easy enough if you just want to pass, but if you want to excel it takes a lot of time. I read literally hundreds of thousands of pages of legislation and case law and spent all my extra time trying to network and get experience. I was working 80-100 hours a week in the last two years. I was a wreck by the end of it, but now I've got a sweet job and I'm making good money and have made great gains.
I know engineering is probably a lot more difficult, but hopefully a bit more manageable as far as time goes.

Are you in high school? How are you still studying for finals?

Not OP but it's by not having a good study habit obviously.

Nigger you should just get a tablet like I did and download your books for free online. Saved me tons of money

IMO its less workload than law, but still to excel you need to put in a LOT of hours

OP. Final year undergrad in a shit education system.

Do you study from the books?

A variety of books, e-books, and self made notes.

Good thing, you should pass even if the teacher can't teach if you do it right.

4 years of engineering and no teacher has taught me at all. Attending class was pointless. I've always studied on my own. Hence the long hours.

you dont lose your gains in 2 weeks. its that simple.

Good to hear you have made it this far, good luck for your final.

Thank you senpai. It wasn't easy. May you be blessed with tremendous gains.

The thing about watching something while eating is that you aren't paying attention to your chewing. Chewing more makes it easier for your body to seperate and break down food. Watch a fatty eat, they don't so much eat as they inhale food.