Chad

Veeky Forums
Do you know the story of this big blonde chad?
Whatever happened to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jaygould
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Gould_(entrepreneur)
jaygould.com/
linkedin.com/in/jaygould
foundville.com/2011/12/29/greg-isenberg-interview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isn't that simon from trainspotting?

kek

He got kids

>trash tattoos
>"insertwordhere"+burg = middle of fucking nowhere

If he doesn't burn out and become a meth addict by age 25 then he might become a big blonde chad. Kid could easily smash small-town girls with 0 intellect but he's going to be a basic country boy bitch in NYC. LA, etc.

Chads come in many different shapes and forms.

he is a software engineer and owns his own business

His name is Jay Gould. He's worth about $10M from buying and selling software companies.

twitter.com/jaygould

lel nigga you couldnt be more wrong

He worked hard and became a millionaire IT-founder

He has his own Wikipedia article

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Gould_(entrepreneur)

See also:

jaygould.com/
linkedin.com/in/jaygould

>While Chad gets rich you hit the gym hard

>"In January 2015, we were approached by the second-largest television broadcasting company in America, Nexstar Broadcasting, to acquire Yashi for $33 million in cash"

They're probably sitting pretty if they were smart with that money, which they likely were since they could manage to make it in the first place.

Face it nerds, Chads are always gonna be on top of you. The stereotype is all made up from movies to make you feel good

Yeah, I was basing the numbers on some old post from his blog where he talked about selling his company to Bolt for 10M back in 2005. His actual net worth may be as high as several hundred million since he has his own venture capital firm and has invested in dozens of successful software start ups.

>Banged all the cheerleaders in high school
>Still grew up to becoming a successful CEO
Chad wins everytime

i have admiration for the guy, hes doing really well

i wonder if he knows this old photo of him has gone viral

Same guy as OP?!

Yes. Here's a vid of him from 2011. He's still a handsome bastard. Just not as beefy as he was in the football days.

foundville.com/2011/12/29/greg-isenberg-interview/

who's gonna edit the wiki page to include his Chad photo?

Kek! Go for it. It's all you, user.

He's actually got a net worth of 12 million.

He was selected for a football scholarship but turned it down to focus on his true passion of business. He's an infamous womaniser apparently.

Do it and then post here you madman.

>Jay Gould (born 1 April 1979)[1] is an American tech entrepreneur and the founder & CEO of Yashi.[2] Gould is also an active angel investor in web-based startups, such as DogVacay,[3] Tout (company), Buffer (application), and Fitocracy.[4]
>angel investor in web-based startups, such as DogVacay,[3] Tout (company), Buffer (application), and Fitocracy.[4]
>Fitocracy
>Fitocracy

MFW Chad Thundercock is indirectly responsible for me losing shitloads of weight and getting determined to become fit

Lel could you have been any more wrong?

I don't think you're aware of the everlasting existence of positive bias towards Chads

>>>/reallife/

>everyone falling for the prank

>infamous womaniser

source?

too bad he looks like a manlet though

Chad wins at genetics
Chad wins with women
Chad wins in his career

Current year why the FUCK wouldn't you be born Chad?

Chads aren't born. They're made.

In a test tube at a lab

>Lol keep telling yourself that. It's all about your FACE, HEIGHT, and FRAME. You can't make any of that shit, you're born with it. It's ALPHA GENETICS. CHAD is BORN with those three. While you're SLAVING AWAY at the gym trying to better your FRAME, Chad eats PIZZA and keeps his body. And you can't do anything about HEIGHT and FACE either, so you're fucked there too.

TL;DR, you can't make HEIGHT FACE or FRAME, you're BORN with it. It's ALPHA GENETICS

Jay is 5'10 according to his old football stats.

His frame isn't that big at all. He obviously juiced up to play football but his structure is average from recent pics.

He's handsome but he has to stay in shape to make the most of that, otherwise his facial features will fade into pudgy obscurity.

We only really know who he is because he did the work of hitting the weight room, juicing it up, trying out for the team and later working extremely hard to succeed at business. None of that is genetics. It's obsession. For every guy that makes it in any of those arenas, there are thousands who had the potential and didn't live up to it.

>Chads aren't born. They're made.
lmfao
LMFAO

Gymcels are fucking DELUSIONAL. They will believe literally anything to make themselves think they have a chance. Face it, if you weren't born with genetically determined good looks meaning HEIGHT FACE or FRAME, you're FUCKED. While you spend your time gymcelling, workcelling, and studycelling Chad is spending his LITERALLY fucking your oneitis.

Girls have more options than ever, and it's always gonna be Chad or Nothing. Alpha Genetics, Beta Results.

>didn't capitalise "genetically determined"

1/10

Eminem got jacked

u guys are fuckin sad GO OUTSIDE

>If I say everything is genetically predetermined, I absolve myself of the guilt I would otherwise feel as an underachiever.
Fixed your post.

blahblahblah I'm a retard

it's like you don't even live in real world if you don't know that different genetics equal different response from people. no matter what Chads do they have a better chance of success.

I addressed that in my closing line, actually.

>For every guy that makes it in any of those arenas, there are thousands who had the potential and didn't live up to it.
You still have to do the work. It's not like being a hot girl on Instagram who literally just has to exist. You have to work to be a Chad.

>green texting incorrectly

it's easier to dig a hole with a shovel than bare hands
you also don't lose motivation after first 10 seconds

>samefagging this hard
>telling self to go outside
>incorrect use of green text
Is it summer already?

lel btfo, kill yourself you bitter cuck.

Kek

lurk moar

Wow that's tragic, he looked like a superhero back then and now he is just average dad bod tier.

I would legit go gay for the blonde young version.

>I would legit go gay for the blonde young version.
>I would go gay
>I'm gay