How does one actually get a bf?

Since majority of you are guys, tell me the best tips you got to give me. How do I even meet guys and make myself more approachable?

Tinder is not an option and here in Europe we rarely talk to strangers. So what's there to do? How does one transform to gf material?

Halp me guys.

Why is tinder not an option ?

Are you ugly? If so, I have bad news for you.

Seem interested in any guy and you can then reconnoit and decide if you will let them fuck you or not

>Why is tinder not an option?
Tinder's full of people looking for one night stands, senpai. It's a no go zone.

The same way you meet girls. Fuck if I know.

I've tried Tinder. It's just puts too much pressure on the situation. I find it hard to get my mind to it that quickly and I just didn't like the concept. I don't wanna do that, I wanna meet someone in a natural environment.

I'm not ugly or fat.

Prove it...

Btw, just state that you dont want a one night stand ?

O S L O
S
L
O

>I'm not ugly or fat
Pics, tits or gtfo, etc

It's not hard. Laugh at their shitty jokes, ask them about their interests, that kinda shit. How young or disgusting are you that you don't know how to talk to guys

It all depends on what are you even looking for?
is it a serious relationship that will after time follow into marriage and starting family or do you want a quick fling and basicly sloot around n shit to have "fun"?
What kind of a guy are you looking for?

also how old r u?
do you work/go to school/neet
what are your hobbies etc...?
religious?

Gotta tell a bit more to help you darling

Assuming you're a femanon, then just simply not being fat is 90% of it right there. If you say you're not fat but still can't get a BF, then my first question would be, "Be honest, are you really sure about that?".

If you're a gay dude, then... I dunno, isn't there an app for that or something? You won't be able to "change anyone's mind" on that and get some straight guy to fall for you (and honestly you stand a good chance of getting knocked the fuck out if you try.)

Pls be in Paris

church
volunteering

Post pic. Well tell you wassup

doing nothing and not refussing every guy because it's not a 20/10 now please leave

Go anywhere, look at a guy who's there alone and smile at him.

If he doesn't approach ask him what time it is or something, give him an opening.

If he still doesn't say anything more he's probably autistic or taken.

Women are basically disgusting souless wastes of humanity. Hang around the local Muslim ghetto and get culturally enriched, you fucking idiot.

to get a BF? thats easy looks/ be sexualy avalible
-----
If you want a good BF then u gotta fish, lots and lots of fishing

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

you're either ugly, fat, or on the spectrum if you're on Veeky Forums asking how to get a bf

It's far eaiser for a girl than a guy.

You ask a guy out instead of just waiting for them to ask you.

I used to agree with you until I realised that tonnes of qts have been smiling at me recently.

I don't think it's easy because you'll realise as a girl there's a good chance the dude is weird just like as a guy there's a good chance the girl is vain and dumb