Send qt3.14 "hey let's watch some movie tomorrow"

>send qt3.14 "hey let's watch some movie tomorrow"
>"yeah if you guys wanna"

>if you guys
>guys

Who told this bitch that I invited anyone else but her goddamn ass these stupid bitches errrrytime man

Why can't they ansewer something like I like yer young dickeroo in my slooshy vaginerooo

hahahahaha

>circa winter 2008
>1st year of college
>girl I've had a crush on since high school starts becoming more chatty
>was friendzoned all high school but for some reason I still thought I had a chance
>we go to different colleges a few hours apart
>she says we should go to a movie this weekend since we will both be back home
>drive into the town where the cinema is
>"user just park at my cousins house and I'll pick you up"
>cousins house is like 1.5 miles from the movie theatre
>park at cousins house. She arrives a couple minutes later with some dude in her car
>wtf
>still get in car and go to movie theatre
>they go to walk into the theatre and I say "have a good time you 2" and keep walking
>freeze my ass off but walk back to my car.
>her cousin sees me leave and texts and asks what happened
>tell her the story
>she sympathizes with me

Females. Not even once.

>invite cunt to the mall
>she brings her fat ugly friend

WHAT ARE YOU DOIN YOU CRAZY BOOBSACK

>in high school
>I'm literally in love with this girl. She sits with me at lunch, we have the same friends.
>fugg, I wanna marry her (beta I know)
>she tells me she has feelings for me but that she loves her bf and wants to make it work with him.
>bf and her break up months later, I talk to her online and she asks me to give her space because I was making her uncomfortable
>friendship ruined, and she ended up marrying the bf guy after college

>broke up but still got married eventually
She's just stupid, you can do better user. You're gonna make it.

>invite qt3.14 to watch Captain America: Civil Kino
>she agrees
>we make out
>qt3.14 is also my ex
>qt3.14 has a long-distance BF
I have become what I despise

You did the right thing, champ. Keep it up.

She said that on purpose bro she knows what shes doing. Doesnt wanna bang, dont reply any more and leave it

>Become great friends with a girl
>She's fit, but dating someone
>Avoid having feelings for her
>Few years later she reappears in my life
>Broke up with long term partner
>Give it time for that to heal
>Ask her out about 6 months later
>"I'm still messed up from breakup and need time"
>Fine, I'll just be a friend and move on
>She stops replying to my friendly messages
FFS, I got the message, I just want to be your friend!

>asking a girl out via email

Not gonna make it

Also, take a hint, she added the "guys" because she has no interest in being alone with you.

Lol this OP. She's not dumb. She didn't say that out of ignorance. She said that so you don't get the wrong idea. Consider yourself friendzoned. Also, you're probably not gonna make it if you keep asking girls to watch a movie as your first date.

You should have nutted up and said "I meant a date" beta boi

You should have called her out on the spot

Like told her oh I thought this was a date, I didn't realize thirdwheelerton jr here would be tagging along and 360 no scoped your way out of there

Just walking away like that was awkward

She sounds like an idiot anyway, if she said that shit to you while dating someone else she would have done it while dating you to someone else.

Know what I mean?

>watching capeshit

Most pathetic story in this thread

Nah you want to fugg and he know it

If she turned round and said "Yeah I want to date now" sure I would.

But she's a great person who I'd still like to be friends with,

holy shit learn to take a hint OP, she's trying to tell you that she doesn't want a date with you and only wants to hang out if more people are around

>thought my choice of kino was being threatened by someone of importance
>it's cute potato v2

Do not reply to the tomato
Except my post

>tfw in middle school I invited a girl to the movies (first time I'd ever done something like that) and she invited our mutual guy friend along

Thanks for reminding me bro

let's twist that around brehs

when did you drop the first chick thats been dodgy, flaky or outright lying?

mine was about 1 year ago. that chick that kept telling me that we should go hiking together but never had time for 2 fucking months presenting bullshit excuses

last text ever received was "gn8"

You got played hard man. lrn2 women

I got one way worse.

>~8 years ago
>super beta back then
>go to some party at friends house when im 14
>friends dad is a highclass coke dealer and having a huge horse racing party
>105 year old house, 30 acres, really nice place
>has about 30 bottles of wine stacked up and open bar
>steal a bottle of wine and go out into woods with best friend and his friend whos a girl
>He had a thing for her, she was loosely interested in him
>i had a thing for her too
>drinking wine in the woods by her house and we lay in the grass under the trees
>hes laying against a tree
>shes sort of laying up against him
>im thirdwheeling it and sort laying near her
>totally awkward
>get too drunk
>leave the party with my mom
>text girl i love her
>she just wtfs

next story, same girl
>hang out with friend, same girl, and some other girl a few more times
>somehow determine that the girl and i should be "pretend" bf and gf
>super beta and accept
>i guess i was her emotional boyfriend at that point
>wed never hang out, id never get any sort of physical contact, and she would just text me her stupid shit all day
>on her birthday i pick her flowers
>leave them on her doorstep with some stupid note for my "PGF"

Its not all bad tho. Not beta anymore, started lifting and got good looking and confident. In college she wanted me and i turned her down. She got fat.

>>hang out with friend, same girl, and some other girl a few more times
>>somehow determine that the girl and i should be "pretend" bf and gf
>>super beta and accept
>>i guess i was her emotional boyfriend at that point
>>wed never hang out, id never get any sort of physical contact, and she would just text me her stupid shit all day
>>on her birthday i pick her flowers
>>leave them on her doorstep with some stupid note for my "PGF"
Awesome man.
I have something similar where I asked a girl out and she rejected me. Next thing you know, I got ripped, confident and expanded my social circle to the point where next time she tries to talk to me and I just completely ignore her lmao... Tis a good feeling.

seen a girl refer to other girls as "you guys" and even as a single girl as "you guys". Thankfully there are still some females out there that don't spend all their time regurgitating SJW cuntery about pronouns.

>talking to some qt latina
>she says she doesn't like fuckboys
>wants a relationship
>tell her I just wanna fuck
>she gets mad and leaves
>hits me up today, saying we should hang out
>probably gonna fugg withing the week

Lmaoo when will you betas learn that you can't treat these hoes with respect.

Unfortunately I am not good looking enough for that

what the fuck is wrong with his hand

Honestly, yeah. I used to be a fat fuck and I've lost a lot of weight. My face gains have been ridiculous. I notice more girls looking at me in public. People smile at me. My confidence is off the charts. I just get treated better.

>going to uni
>my oneitis is here too
>we chat
>seems ok
>she invite me to go out for a dart with her
>other guy comes up and hugs her
>user this is my fiance
>oh...
>turn and walk off
>4 years later
>she texts me outta nowhere
>her stats:
>going through divorce
>going to rehab
>drinking problem
>got fat
>losing house
>can't keep job
>my stats
>lost weight
>got ripped
>4/10 - 7-8/10.
>active and healthy and happy
>not even worth my time

Tripfags right for once

Would it be autistic to ask a girl if she wants to do something with me on my birthday? I haven't known her that long but I wasn't planning on celebrating my birthday anyway.

Don't do it. There's no way she won't feel pity.

No need to make a big deal out of it being your birthday, you can casually mention it while you're doing stuff.

>gn8
>Nate

Wat

you are doing gods work user, keep it up

>last summer
>on a hot streak after discovering tinder
>completely fall for 21 yo native cutie
>have the best few months of my life
>she gets comfy and starts putting on weight
>starts wearing granny panties
>about to leave her
>find out she's pregnant
>mfw life's over

At least my kids will get free uni and no tax...

german so it made sense

I don't wanna sound like the gorillaposter. jpg guy but I find most women boring because they are so damn stupid IMO, since I got Veeky Forums I have a lot of girls flirting with me, I'm still the same nerd engineer but girls always laught at my jokes so I don't drop the spaghetti (at least not so much). Everything changed a few weeks ago, I've met a sociologist student, she's a 5/10 but I don't give a fuck, she's really smart and the first woman that can understand me, we talk about nerdy things, politics, history, science, literature, etc. It's like she was made for me holy shit.
After our second date I had to man up and tell her that I like her, she talked how she always fuck up her relationships with men an d then she never talk again with her exes, basically she wants to be friends because "she really likes me and that's why she doesn't want to lose me"
We really enjoy hanging out with each other but I'm too proud to end as just a friend, what do, Veeky Forums?

Nah she already knows

>daily reminder that sol aka tomato is a 19 year old virgin that lives at home with his mom in Texas. Ignore any fitness or social advice from this loser

>would it be autistic if...
If you gotta ask then yes

If you can stand to be around her and she makes you happy then do everything you can to keep her because like you said its rare. Treat her like gold user

what is abortion

get away from her she and bang cuties

Faggotry for people who can't handle taking responsibility for their actions?

I know it sounds selfish but I want her to be my gf, goddamn it.
Usually when I'm rejected I just stop talking to her and move to the next woman, but she's too special. Anyone knows if I have hope?

If she liked you in that way she would be willing to take the risk. She probably doesn't find you attractive. Whether or not you want to settle for friendship is up to you, if you don't think she's that good looking anyway I don't know why you would want anything else.

>basically she wants to be friends because "she really likes me and that's why she doesn't want to lose me
basically you were just friendzoned you realize this yes?

Nobody here can give you the right advice without knowing either of u man. Sounds like she's not into u in that way tho, I say ditch her if it's the only thing you want, or take her out drinking sometimes, at least then you might get to fuck her

she's fucking someone else

>JUST

Demote her to regular male associate status and just be yourself around her. If she provides a service or utility that's beneficial to you (or wishes to pay for some service from you) engage with her, otherwise do something else.

God, I swear, I thought you people were suppose to be autistic - as in sociopathically lacking the wiring for social need - not wannabe normies who just can't handle semi antagonistic social interaction.

>text invite grill out
>says yes
>ask her if it's just us
>says yes

>tells me she has a boyfriend
>tell her to delete my number

too bad I apologized later that day

she kept stringing me along for a few months...and she still is hahaha i want to die

>text invite grill out
>says yes
>tell her it's just us
>says she has a boyfriend
>tell her what time would she like for the screening
>tells me XX:XX pm

this happend to a friend
she arrived at the cinema to see him there
"wheres everybody else?"

W-what?

Well that would just make everything said after that awkward as fuck

how's high school?

>boyfriend
if a gril likes you enough the above quoted wouldn't matter

>text invite grill out
>says yes
>ask her if it's just us
>says yes

>tells me she has a boyfriend
>tell her to delete my number

too bad I apologized later that day

You dun goofed.

>date girl
>douche bag making move
>he is just a friend user
>Nope cunt, played this game in highschool
>drop her
>she starts dating douche bag i knew was making move.

I'm seriously worried about women when they honestly believe we don't know something is going on.

TOP KEK
Sorry to hear that breh, depending on her tribe you could be fucked with an ugly mestizo manlet baby or you could get lucky with a John Redcorn

>Be 18
>Just broke up with my first girlfriend
>Can't get over it
>She just wants to be friends or something
>Go to a restaurant with her
>On the drive over there, she asks if I want to go to (theme park) with her and her two guy friends
>Sarcistically quip back "Why? So I can drive you?"
>She says yes and laughs
>Say "I'm not fucking driving you to (theme park)
>Pull up to restaurant
>Have awkward, cringy, silent dinner with her
>Try to pretend nothing out of the ordinary happened
>Drive her home, quiet the entire time

Thinking back to when I was 18 I want to slam my head into a wall in agony of how much dignity I lost, there are a lot more spaghetti moments I did, not just this one

WHAT

Yeah but that just means she's unloyal, i wouldn't go past fucking with her in that case

> tfw could have fugged her big lanklet ass if i wasnt do autistic

>how much dignity I lost
You didn't drive the whore to the theme park i don't see anything wrong with what you did man
Maybe if you paid for the dinner but beyond that...

>2016
>being this wrong

why? man you did the right thing

My oneitis

>shorter than me
>blonde
>petite
>wears glasses on occasion (like she needs them and only wears them for reading)
>sweet and caring
>white because im Mexican and I want to teach her Spanish so she can pronounce words funny
>blue-greenish eyes
>known her for a long time
>artistic/musician
>funny and can make me laugh
>religious but is super tolerant of other beliefs
>amount of partners equals a whole number thats less than 2 but greater than zero

this girl actually exists; Ive known her since first grade and we basically grew up together.
>tfw her boyfriend of less than 8 months proposed
>tfw she said yes
>tfw when thats been her only bf
>tfw your only chance at losing your virginity at the same time as your childhood sweetheart...gone
>her age 21

Breh they said college is a path towards success and filled with many opportunities but all I found was loneliness and isolation in a field of study I no longer want to pursue. Education is a meme, I just want to be a firefighter and cuddle with my 1st grade love and lift.
>getting through the day thinking that in some alt. reality Im with her and can bench 225

Man I'm the same way on the education thing

I'm on my senior year of college and realized that I want to be a firefighter instead

>this bitch
>errrry
>Why can't they ansewer something like I like yer young dickeroo in my slooshy vaginerooo

I have no idea why no one wants to go out with you.
I have

Can you be succeful. Just build the wall and get the fuck out of my country

This

The chinks had it right.

WALL

>week before valentines bought my gf a present
>college student so nothing big just some heart earrings
>v-day comes and I forgot to give them to her since the day was going so well it didnt cross my mind
>think, "oh maybe next time when I see her Ill just give them to her then."
>3 days after v-day
>phone call.
>break up because some bull shit reason of her watching a frozen and "had to let it go."
>most likely her hoe friend said something to her
>told me, "I just want to find myself." and also added, " you dont have to drive here, im sorry."
>wtf obviously i have to go over there this shit isnt going to end over a phone call you dumb cunt
>drive there, same shit, " have to find myself."
>on the way back heavy traffic because 4 major accidents, sit in traffic for 4+ hours
>had to go to the mall and return that shit...so fucking awkward it fucking hurt
>3months later party pictures on instagram and facebook and study abroad to europe
>no sign of purity ring in pictures anymore
>its been 2 years and im still fucking pissed at that god damn fucking whore.
>wish she was dead

could be worse right brehs? I have 3 good and true friend while she has nothing but fake friends. Such is life

You're going to get ditched, and it'll be funny, you fool.

> my country

Not even the firefighting beaner, but what the fuck have you done for this country, you entitled piece of shit?

>break up because some bull shit reason of her watching a frozen and "had to let it go."

I pay taxes so I get a say in what happens

Soon

OP text her this or you are a total bitch:

> You misunderstand, so let me clarify: I want to tie you to my bed and screw you into a coma.

This is why you fags are single, seriously.

> can't bench 225

holy shit spics are weak.

Can anyone deny the inferior nature and constitution of the spic animal?

> If you pay taxes you get to stay

Nooooooo! Don't go down that road, even illegals pay taxes. They will never leave if taxation is our criteria

YUP

I don't give a fuck if you pay taxes, go to school, hold a good job, even create jobs. I don't care if you're a model citizen, your skin is brown so you've got to go.

I literally don't need to know anything else about you other than that you are the wrong color.

Happened to all of us brah.

But here's the thing - Women are fucking stupid. They act only on their biological imperative to find the highest value male. I know this sounds neckbeard-ish but listen for a second. I was a beta kunt when my ex left me for a older, cooler dude. He turned out to be a loser, got her pregnant, and now she's boned. I'm in the best shape of my life and constantly improving. Women can't see that. They can only see the "now" you.

I wasted so much time obsessing over the one that got away that I never realized that I've surpassed her years ago. Forget about her, and conquer yourself.

Women will always fall, men are borne to rise. Swallow books and weights like she swallows dicks, we're all gonna make it brah.

I mean income tax

Because I still wouldn't let it go and I kept trying to win her back even after that, that moment was actually one of the more alpha things I did now that I think about it, it was cringy as fuck because I just drove her to the restaurant and had dinner with her anyway instead of just turning around and driving her home, I don't remember if I paid or if we split the bill, it was like 9 years ago

>as a girl out
>she says yes
>while I'm all happy I get another text
>who else is coming?

If she's that fucking stupid, you're better off alone

Dude, you did nothing wrong. You didn't want to fuck around with your ex, so you stood your ground, sacked up, and said "Go fuck yourself."

Nothing wrong with that, user. You kept your dignity.

Say "my mom."

At least now you know and you won't do this beta shit anymore, next time something like that happens just turn around and drive home
Don't look angry while doing so, keep your cool and don't be completely silent either.
Respond calmly

>bitch
You're entitled aren't you? lmao

She's clearly not interested. Too bad.

she was probably joking or just wanted to keep being friends with you, who cares

Oh wah, you fell for one girl and she didn't feel the same way about you. You can fall for another girl.

Don't worry user, one day, she'll "find" a little blue stripe on a pregnancy test, and have no idea who the dad is.

Don't cry over split milk, user. Especially if that milk is spoiled.

Legbeard detected

Samefagging reddit womyn

>Swallow books and weights like she swallows dicks, we're all gonna make it brah.

this is my new favorite sentence, goddamn

>Women are stupid.
Let me prove for example how embarrassingly dumb you are, my beta male friend.
>They act on thier biological imperative
as does.. everyone? How many times do you hear people excusing male's behavior as "well biologically..." everything is biological.
>I was a beta and my ex left me for someone else
Or, that's just life and you were an insecure loser who she didn't get along with anymore and found someone more mature. It sounds like from your post, she made the right choice.
>they only see the now you
Yeah, so do men. Men only see the now women. All the time.
But she saw the now you, which is a neckbeard with hatred filled in him, still angry because she left you for a happier, more successful man that will make her happier.

Who is she so that I can find her and give her a high-five? Maybe take her to dinner too?

Yeah obviously, I will never let a woman control me ever again, I'm not even an Alpha male, just don't give a fuck enough to let that kind of thing happen again, won't let a woman crush my dignity again