Have you ever thought about getting plastic surgery and acquiring ultimate facial aesthetics?

Have you ever thought about getting plastic surgery and acquiring ultimate facial aesthetics?

I've already done steroids, now I'm ripped as fuck. Thinking about taking it to the next level

He looks so much better afterwards..

it's actually reversed, the one on the right is before he converted to Judaism

I had a big fucking underbite. 2 years of braces and other shit I finely had surgery (feb this year). Best thing i ever did. Was in alot of pain after but it was worth it.

10/10, kek of the day

Late 30s here, been having sculptra injections to rebuild the collagen in my face, before i started people would guess my age as 29 or 30, now i get 26 through 28 and im only halfway done

how do I convince my Asian gf to get double eyelids?

She's already a 7/10 I think with double eyelids she would be. 9/10

I have a huge nose. that's all I really hate about myself.

that and the Fucking acne scars. I hate them so much I wish I didn't fuck my skin up when I was younger but even then I still have acne at 25. FUCK ACNE

>The Jew takes to his natural defense of hiding among the superior peoples of the world.

How do you even get acne at 25? People finish puberty at 18, you're almost a decade late

I wanted to get this too, but heard horror stories of people developing small collagen knots or something, like little pebbles under the skin

Acne doesn't stop even after puberty . That's a myth

I want a rhinoplasty. My nose is SUPER pointy, and it looks weird.

When sculptra was new back in the early/late 2000's the formula was different and lots of people got lumps
The formula has been changed and lumps are rare now
I have areas that were more sunken ar 29 than now, sculptra works and works well but its expensive as fuck, if i could find a way to get the vials from overseas id just inject it myself

>tfw look like guy in OP's pic, no chin

I have to much skin, one snabeti snab XD and I would look great ;_;

Same heres, I was so dumb kiddo bak in the days XD

Hell, I'm 40 and I still get it.

I have a huge nose

This. Nobody ever mentions it because they're too nice, but goddamn I get so angry if somebody snaps a pic of me from the side.

Do you have before and after pics? im in the process of getting surgery rn

What are those?

blepharoplasty / Double eyelid surgery? Alot of Asian people get it.

Wow haha, was just gonna make this thread. Decided today that ima go for a rhinoplasty consult. since my nose is huge. Also gonna get a few chemical peels to get rid of acne scarring for maximum facial gains

I only could justify plastic surgery if it went along with a vasectomy. If you have so many genetic faults you have to compensate with cosmetic surgery, you shouldn't pass on your shitty genes onto your children

>tfw my nose is short and upturned as fuck

That doesnt make sense. Not only facially deformed people buy it. Most customers are average people wanting to look attractive. Facially deformed people and super uglies usually have already given up on their looks and just don't care. So why make an average person get a visectomy

Thats what im saying, if you literally have to say to yourself "The way i look naturally isn't good enough, i want to spend thousands of dollars to become attractive", then you shouldn't have children. If you are so unhappy with how you look to the point you'd undergo surgery to 'improve' yourself, then how could justifiably give the genes you were so unhappy with to offspring?

It's like whenever you see someone with a massive nose go for a nosejob. its nice and definately an improvement, but your children could still inherit your nose. Do you plan on getting them one as well? What if your child were to see you used to have an old nose (the same they inherited), but under went surgery to remove it. I just think it's a little selfish i guess.

But this is for major things along the lines of reconstruction. Stuff like tummy tucks or lipo don't really matter.

I think of Korean plastic surgery when i refer to the things im saying. Google it and you'll get kind of the gist of where im comming from

my brow and forehead are really massive, nothing that can be done about that

thank you german genetics for the absolutely fucking gigantic forehead

I'm actually waiting to see a military orthodontist about treating my absolutely FUCKED up mouth and face.
I've got a narrow upper palate, which makes my teeth look like that of a horses, and very gummy.
My lower jaw is asymmetrical and sticks out more on one side.
My upper jaw is recessed and my lower jaw grew downwards so I have a long face.

Basically I'm looking at:
-Braces
-Surgically assisted rapid palatial expansion
-lefort 2 osteotomy
-mandibular surgery to fix the asymmetry and recessed chin

All said and done I'm going to look MUCH better than I do now, but I'll probably only end up being average. But I'm fine with that, I look like a deformed weirdo now.

Say you saw an ulzzang makeup transformation and thought it was really cool. That will get her using eyelid tape/glue. Then offer to pay for the surgery, so she doesn't have to go to the trouble of using the glue every day.

Because genetics aren't the end all be all of appearance. Environment (nutrition while growing, oral posture, hormones) plays a equally huge part and most of the time their environment while growing up is out of their control.
I for example, am an ugly fuck because my dad wasn't all there mentally while raising me so he missed out on a lot of cues. He on the other hand was a really good looking dude at my age.

You can get hairline lowering surgery.

So you're saying it's not fair for the children? I'm paying thousands out of my own pocket to get surgery and look better, it's the same as my clothes, car, house, that's what I earned and deserve.

Yeah sure the children may not look as good as the parent, and if they don't feel comfortable with that they could just earn money and get it themselves.

Why did he hate himself? He doesn't look better or worse, just different.

Because genetics aren't the end all be all of appearance
this so much

i'm also german and got the same kek also big nose masterrace but nice eyes and jawline so im fine i guess

i had rhinoplasty, wasn't allowed to lift for 6 weeks after it but i very happy with the results.
money well spent, if you can save the cash and its something you don't like about yourself go for it. your body you can train into shape but things like this can only be changed by surgery.

it depends as to how much you dislike your current features.

Oh yeah, I'm just kinda worried that if I do people are gonna call me out on it. What are you supposed to tell people? I had an accident? I've heard that from someone who had an overbite and knew it was straight up bullshit.

>nose upturned as fuck
This is my fetish

Google derma roller :)

Every other insecure fuck on instagram does it, why not? It's clearly part of your vapid culture now and judging by the sheer amounts I see these days there is no stigma anymore so knock yourself out. Might as well get your ass lips and tits done as well.

everybody is insecure m8. its human nature to desire good looks from a partner and you gotta have them yourself if you want someone from a good league. genetics fuck some people up and they want to have a fulfilling life much like anyone else in a world where it's been proven that looks contribute to your success.

Left looks distinguished right looks boring

In a row

>paying someone to systematically break your face
my dad does that to me for free

>normalfag mad we are gonna look just as good as him and he wont stand out anymore

I have a jaw like the left picture, maybe slightly worse. I am getting surgery on it next week.

Didn't mean to reply to that post

>tfw I have a nice face but too lazy to work out or diet