This guy slaps your ass in the gym lockerroom

This guy slaps your ass in the gym lockerroom.
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/13093639_271741126502555_923212194_n.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask him why he's in the women's locker room.

tell the fat fuck to fuck off

Small detected

Tell him thanks.

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

Βlush, look down and run away like a little girl.

Tell him to cum inside

John? How did you get this picture of me?

This is Brian, please respond.

there it is

Howdy partner

Based on his proportions, he's obviously a manlet, sooo....

Drop his manlet ass

This man slaps your cock in the gym.
What do you do?

Knock him out with an elbow to the nose, then call cops and give the girl at the counter abit of extra money for the trouble, then go back upstaires to the gym for some light cardio till the cops arrive and i need to explain myself.

>bulge shot

Report him to the gym administration for being a fugly manlet.
>stevefags pls go

tell him that i don't fuck manlets.

i miss his homoshilling brehs. :(

is schukir higher test then lascek?

yup, but he's not qt and he looks kinda psycho.

Bend down and shove his cock inside, no homo

How about paul and andre?
scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/13093639_271741126502555_923212194_n.mp4

Jesus that ass.
No homo.

Hnnngggghhhhhhh

I like the guy with the buzzed head more desu, dunno who is who.

time to
>69

"y-you too"

Turn around, grab his bulging crotch, pin him to the corner of the showers and kiss him passionately, then fish his cock out of his briefs and stroke it between my thighs.

>mfw it's like a whole fuckig jungle down there

start lifting him like the manlet he is

>ride the wave in

captcha boats

"You're not my type bro. I like my men like I like my women. Looking like women."

Punch the faggot.

i go on with the flow

tfw his body looks almost like mine except that I have bigger chest, lats and back

D-did he post here?

post pics

Don't think so, but all his videos are filled with blatant cockteasing content and he semi admitted it as well on twitter like a few years back.