How do I get the EternalEnvy build?

How do I get the EternalEnvy build?

Be a gook with no job prospects past your 20's because you dropped out of high school to pay a video game

Play eSports video games 1xF seven days a week

Walk from battle station to fridge till failure

Diet up to you

I thought he dropped out of uni. Anyway, if he keeps winning like always he won't have to worry about getting a job.

>who the fuck is that
>know all c9 csgo and league players
>google
>dota2
top kek irrelevant faggot

>if

his reflexes will get slower and another younger gook will beat him

>if he keeps winning like always
>ee
>win

Hes a choke artist

Once a choke artist always a choke artist

>Google pic
>Ching chong ping pong video game nerd
And then you complain about not having a gf...

>ywn get rich from playing vidya at tournaments

yes, dropped out of some engineering degree, I forgot which

he hasn't really been winning and secret is looking mediocre right now. their new streaming contract is making them rich as fuck though so it doesn't really matter.

it'll only really hurt him in a few years, he will never go pro in another game and dota will end up dying eventually.

Depends which hero you pick but
Always get cheese even if you have to DROP YOUR STICK
Carry TP at all times for instant top especially as Furion

They're not rich at all. At best they maybe make 100k per year. That's absolute best. So take that plus five years of esports before you have to retire and you have 500000 dollars. Is that rich?

>their new streaming contract is making them rich as fuck though so it doesn't really matter.

so that's why that cuck rtz stopped streaming. how much did these guys pay him??

rtz is still streaming, just on panda.tv instead of twitch. team secret exclusivity contract.

the exact details aren't known, but panda.tv offered hao $1m USD, this is a team contract so... a lot

OP is #24 on this list. This is also only tournament winnings, streaming not included. They make very well over 100k just from streaming.

>ppd on top
>fear second

BASED

How come xiao8 can find a qt3.14 but i cant?

>google cause curious
>professional video game player

what the fuck? has the world really gotten so shitty that this is a thing? Oh yeah why is this on Veeky Forums you faggot?

He droppped out of uni, andvis making more money in a year than you'll make in 20

kek video game virginer detexted

funny enough I saw that weeb at my local mall when he was in town for a tourney.
he's covered in white hairs, wears sandals with everything, and carries himself like a weeb

mate, you have some wildly unrealistic ideas about how much money e-sport makes you and how sustainable it is.

e-sports is still a very very niche thing, and games that are popular now won't be popular five years from now. Most of the popular players already get a big chunk of their income from streaming and youtube, meaning they end up having to be entertainers as well as good players.

Many people who completed their eng. degree make more money than he does now, and his source of income will probably pretty much dry up entirely five or ten years from now, whether it's because the game he's good at is not popular anymore, injury/health issues due to unhealthy lifestyle, age/reflexes or because he's just not a top player anymore.

they got divorced in august of 2015

> gaming isn't sustainable

Possibly, but what major is? With the rapid pace of innovation and new tools constantly becoming available, there is like no major in the world where the stuff you learned at school won't become stale in a few years. Like at my work, I just got promoted to senior level just because I knew how to use solidworks and autocad but the older 30+ year work experience guys didn't. And, just like I replaced some older guy because of innovation, someone younger will no doubt replace me in the next few years because he knows some new shit that just came out that makes my skills irrelevant.

If you can make money gaming today, just fucking do it. The future is too uncertain to worry about regardless of your career.

biggest fking prize pool in esports gtfo

Uh, most other majors esp. engineering won't become stale anytime soon or even ever. Specific knowledge gets deprecated and replaced, so you will always lose some of the value, but most people normally have no issue either keeping up with their respective field or moving on to positions where they are not required to do so (e.g. managerial.)

But even if that wasn't the case, there's a world of difference between

> with this esports thing I can now earn money for maybe the next five years, if I'm lucky, but there's little chance of graduating to anything beyond being a top-player, and once the popularity of my games wanes or my reflexes become worse that I'll manage to move to anything else, and any skills I'm training or acquiring here will be useless for the rest of my life and help me nothing in getting employment anywhere else, meaning I'll essentially have to start from scratch

and

> with this CS degree I'll be able to get good-paying jobs for the next few decades that give me plenty of opportunity to rise to either higher-paying positions or comfy 9-4 positions if I don't feel like putting in the effort to excel, plus anything I'll be doing will be considered valuable industry experience and to a large degree carry over to a myriad of the countless related industries

Not that I'm saying you shouldn't make money with gaming if you can (and want to), but

> The future is too uncertain to worry about regardless of your career.

Is 100% bogus horseshit.

He choked himself to first at the last major 4head

>has the world really gotten so shitty that this is a thing?

Calm down you melodramatic shitstain.

>engineering won't become stale anytime soon or even ever.

There's been more engineers graduating than there are engineering jobs for decades now. The excess get soaked up by finance and consulting because they jizz over the fact that engineers can do math.

Otoh, enrollment is up MASSIVELY - (easily 50% in the past 4 years at my school - and the bubble is going to burst.

>Many people who completed their eng. degree make more money than he does now
see He started trying to go pro in DotA2 in 2011. He has made 717k USD in 5 years and has been streaming consistently to 7-10k viewers for the past year and a half, so add a very very conservative 150k to that.

Even in San Francisco, 180k/yr for an engineer is inconceivable.

>games that are popular now won't be popular five years from now.
>cs is 16 years old
>dota is 11 years old

I know you are very inept when it comes to this topic but we're talking about dota here. You talk about these guys as if they're average joes in the scene

>video game nerd
This phrase makes me think that you barely know how to turn on a computer.
Posting from your phone you fucking normie?

What's with all the salty NEETS here saying a guy who made $800k in just WINNINGS in 4 years (this does not include salary and sponsorships). He gets to do what he loves and travel around the world to play in tournaments. And after he retired due to either the game going dead or he doesn't want to play anymore, he can take a managerial position or coaching position. And he can invest his savings.

for a second I thought I was on Veeky Forums. EE is so autistic, at least follow in the steps of the OG jew or the OG chink. at least those two lift

He makes close to a million per year and this will last atleast another 5 years, and the industry and prize payouts keep increasing so he could easily make 7 million by 2020

How many engineers make this kind of money?

This thread is fucking cringey

So many retards have no fucking idea what they're talking about

Not really, because as I said, there are always enough related niches you can move into if the main gig goes down.

And if you still don't believe that, fine, pick something else that you don't think will burst. Just about any degree will be more sustainable than esports, even if what you work as doesn't end up being related

But OTOH he will have to use up that money to put himself through college or whatever else he will be doing afterwards. And while he might be lucky enough to get those numbers, 9.99999999% of the others won't. Just look at how quick the falloff on that list is -- I earn more than quite a few of them, and every single one of those is still better at the game than you are. Feel like taking your chances?

CS Go came out 2012. Dota 2 came out 2013. I know you're just fresh out of middle school and probably can't even remember CS pre-1.6 or pre-Dota2, but yes, they are pretty different games. Plenty of "pros" (at the time not taking as seriously as they are now) couldn't manage to do the switch.

As I said -- if you can make money doing VG and you want to, do it. But don't do it because you think there'll be a good salary or future in it -- there won't be. And don't do it because you think it'll make you cool with your bros, because they will grow up and stop caring or go away otherwise. And it won't help you with the ladies or your health either. If you want to do it even if that means you'll stay a poorfag for the foreseeable future, and you're willing to reboot your life once the gig blows over, then I'll be the last person to dissuade you from it.

I want manchildren to leave my Veeky Forums