Progress thread? Progress thread

Progress thread? Progress thread.

First pic 180lbs. Second pic 245lbs

Meh

What does the first picture contribute?
Pls respond.

Staring point.

Starting*

Def put on muscle, but i'd estimate you're about 20% bf, otherwise you would of posted a shirtless pic.

3/10, start cutting

No, the second picture gives that. First one is just FACE.

For you to notice how his smile, slowly but steadily, fades while losing the weight.

It was taken 15-20 minutes prior to the second pic.

Chumpton: I was not this day prepared for thy feels. Rescind them, if thou dost please.

Oh cock, one replied to the wrong post
T'was supposed to be to Now to grab a packet of kettle chips and masturbate myself into oblivion.

eh. bit over a month since i took left pic so looking a bit better now, tits tightening up abit

proceed to rape me senpai

what's your cycle?

Not that fat

Nice.
How long did it take?

2 years

My bad, 18% bf

Eli the computer guy? Is that you?

I'll be 10% in a month

> dropping 8% bf in a month
> gains

Pick one. You new here?

Sweet progress.
How long did it take you to go from 214 to 185?:
Diet?

6'1

192 --> 153 (not shown) --> 170

about 8 months , currently 175 but no pics

I'm not natty. It will happen. Glad to know your guess of 18% was spot on

is that even the same person

went from super beta balding faggot to super sexy Jason Statham mode.

You must be swimming in pussy if you look anything like in the pic on the right. Jeez. Even girls 18-20 rub themselves off to guys like this, let alone all the girls in their early 20s craving an older guy

10/10 improvement that I don't even believe this is real.You can fuck any chick you want

Good job man! How much did you cut?

please hunty

18% is pretty close based on your fat distribution. Good luck to you, and dont overdo the dnp.

Tren and growth is fine enough

Are you competing? Are you a paid athlete? Why are you taking gear?

> inb4 girls

I dunno. Insecurities. I'll never be happy

He's a bald, insecure, mid 30s male.
It's just like a midlife crisis, but instead of buying a shitty second-hand porsche to show off, he's pumping his ass with roids.

I'm 28

nice palumboism you retarded nigger

Definitely not yet. I've only ran one cycle of growth and it was low iu

At least you're honest. Good luck, being hungry sucks - i'm cutting too.

>that bbc

Let this be a lesson:

Don't be a sheep for current trends and/or go for the lazy option of a beard. As OP proves, some just look shit with a beard.

> /fit in a nutshell

O shit nigga, I have the same body type as your first pic. Have any tips?

What I'm one will cut you and bulk you at the same time. I can literally eat more than bulk calories and I'll still lose fat whole gaining muscle

but your belly is xbox hueg

That mean I turned into second pic after shaving?

make all the mistakes along the way lmao
my first bulk was a disaster
but my cut was excellent
if i could give any advice it would be to stick to a 500cal surplus and no more. Avoid fried and fatty foods, personally i would reccomend keeping animal products to a minimum because they have a lot of fat cals NO I AM NOT SAYING GO VEGAN i'm just saying choose your animal proteins carefully. Chicken is awesome. Beef a shit...but don't quote me on that lol.
Plenty of fibre, Plenty of carbs, vitamins are tantamount and last but not least...nothing happens overnight.

boi nigger can you shut the fuck up

Thx mah nigga

I will FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER AND FATHER AND FAMILY PET

I still have some fat

>that bbc again

You never wear underwear?

just like niggers XD

BOI I WILL BREAK YOUR DISHES AND BURY YOUR SILVERWARE YOU GET BACK

show belly to prove it

otherwise i call palumboism

There's a shirtless pic of me in this thread

nice pic bruh

I sent this to the wrong person

Not my best but thanks. I always take shit pictures and some good ones and I'm always wondering "which one am i?"

dat arm

mid 30s? lol mid 40s more like it..

5'9
110 to 145 lbs

My height is 6' 2" original weight is 220 when I started after I weighed myself on the second week I lost 5lb and gained muscle. Is this a good rate of losing weight?

Still look like a fat sack of shit but I've gone from 267lbs to 207 in eight months. I feel amazing and I feel even better when I know this just the beginning.

My body. I'm doing this cause i'm tired of feeling weak and i want to be able to live a healthy life and protect my family.

Crazy question, is your name Brian?

Post the after pic

that's the after pic hahaha

I seriously hope is not

Yeah sorry guys that is the after pic, I looked a lot worse when I was close to 300.

I'm dying, have you been fat all your life?
jezuz craist, how old are you?

So you're 207lbs and you still look fat?

You must be very short

My progress from September to now. Fatty on the left is September. Leaner looking fellow is me now.
I'm 5'9".
In September I weighed 203.
Yesterday I weighed in at 175.
For reference, this wasn't all accomplished from scratch, I was in fairly good shape most of my life before I got fat over a period of about a year.

Yeah basically, I'm nineteen.
I'm 5'10'' so I guess so.

I'm not claiming to be Veeky Forums but I just thought I'd share what progress I have made.

Best reply I have seen all week.
Not many people will include the pets. That shows dedication.

>I'm 5'10'' so I guess so.

Damn dude

I still can't understand how you still look that fat at 207

You should look at least moderately chubby

I dunno, a lot of it on my stomach is loose skin I guess. I haven't been below 200 since like middle school.

No its not

Are you actually working out or cutting?

you fat fuck i weigh the same and dont look THAT shitty

im barely 5'9 and i dont look that fat

are you lying about your height?

why would you do that?

I started SS three weeks ago, at first I was just dropping weight because I was broke, then I kind of lingered at like 240 something for a month or two and then I finally went vegetarian and started running every other day and I've been dropping weight at a steady pace since then.

I guess I just have a really high bf% still, man, I don't know what you want me to say.

how long did this take?

its ok i was just pretending to be a bully, keep up the good work you fat fuck

January 2016
6'3" 265
Bench:245
Sqwuat:375
Dedlyft:450

It feels good to be reminded that I still have a long way to go and once I do finally get in good shape I will feel even healthier.

May 2016
6'3" 226
Bench:340
Sqwuat:445
Dedlyft:620

This is after lifting really hard all of high school then taking a year off, I'm only now back up to the maxes i was at two years ago :(

wow congrats man

Forgot pic

Thx m8 in proud, but I haven't made it yet

is this okay progress for 6 weeks of lifting almost every day and bulking? i typically have at least 1000 cal surplus. i have been doing 5x5 with some biceps/abs/dips and pull ups on rest days.

You actually hold the weight extremely well. Pretty nice body man.

Mirin stats, natty?

Oh yeah, I'm just a big guy

routine? mirin breh

Was 6'0 130 pounds last year, now' 175. Still got a lot to go but feels good

traplord?

Whats your routine and diet plan outlines? I'm asking cause I've got same goals that you reached, I need to loose about 15kg, currently 125kg/186cm and 620kg total.

Are you talking about my traps or my Tommy boxers

Fucking niggers.