Do women care if your hair is curly

Do women care if your hair is curly

Women don't care if you piss dinosaurs and crap camp fires.

>curly hair

Confirmed shitsking/kike

The only physical characteristic women really want is for you to be taller than them.

Well, women love my hair, and is straight as fuck. But then again, it doesn't make me a sex symbol either.

Naw m8. Chad confidence > everything else

>current year
>still caring what a talking vagina says
>making it

PICK ONLY TWO

anyway, They don't care that much unless you have some disgusting shit over there

What if I'm a 5ft 8 in manlet but my oneitis is 5 ft 6 in. Is she going to leave me for a 6 ft Chad or will she not care since I'm still taller than her?

Well my parents are Hungarian so I'm probably a kike

Actually face > height always

lol what kind of autism level 100 question is this

do i really have to dig up the taylor lautner picture?

She might find a 6ft guy more attractive than you. She might find a guy who makes ten times as much money than you more attractive than you. She might find a guy who is more handsome than you more attractive. If you worry about every guy who seems better than you by some metric, your jealousy will be what kills her attraction for you. You are taller than her so she is probably not going to disqualify you based on height. Other than that it's personal preference and how she perceives you as a person.

Quite a few chicks dig curly hair, it's just hard to style right. Don't let it get all dry and frizzed up. Basically pat it til it's damp after a shower, then air dry.
Pushing the curls forwards also looks decent. Don't be tempted to brush it back, it'll look like shit unless you have enough length.

he may have been disappointing but still more attractive than a 6' guy with an average face to most women I'd say

Wavy is good, Jewfro is shit tier. If you have nappy hair keep it nigger tier short.

HEIGHT FACE FRAME

jeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Lmao I had a jewfro at hs and chicks digged it, got complemented every week

yeah, keep telling yourself that
go to a club with zac manlet efron and see who fucks more sluts or snort more coke

They're laughing at you, not with you.

It can be a positive thing if you take care of it. I used to hate my curly hair, but now it's a blessing.

Except 'they' weren't laughing and it was only girls who told me

some like it, some don't, none like jew curls though