Tfw at bar alone waiting for a girl to approach me

>tfw at bar alone waiting for a girl to approach me

you can't pick up chicks at the gym

>Tfw you're still a KV

>not letting men buy you drinks

>tfw ive been waiting for a girl to approach me my whole life

Gay men are more superficial than the average straight girl.

OP here

I'm 2 red bull + vodka in and so far I've gotten one look but that's it. The bartender said hi to me btw

Feels good man

>tfw I post an ad on Craigslist seeking a Nubian goddess to roleplay "House Slave & Master" with and I get 10-12 responses with pics of sexy Negresses wanting to play but I'm too afraid to respond in case it's the Black Panthers setting me up for a beat down.

God, it's the only fetish I can get off to and it could seriously cost me my life.

I have middle eastern grill fetishes

I have a thing for latin girls, but those are rare here in germany. We have plenty of middle eastern girls for you though.

Share you faggot

What's to share? Basically, she'd do the chores of my choosing whilst saying, "Yes, massah!"

Maybe while I'm eating the dinner she made, I have her undress and I watch her as I eat fried chicken.

Then after "A mighty fine supper, Harriet," I take her in a manly fashion in the Slave's Quarters.

If you mean photos, they're nudes.

>"A mighty fine supper, Harriet,"

You've got this all worked out don't you?

>"A mighty fine supper, Harriet,"

Very much so. In fairness, Harriet gets to whip me in the "slave uprising" chapter.

You have a fetish for Harriet Tubman? I'll never understand you abolitionist yanks and your love for freedom loving tunnel monkeys.

Nah, Harriet is just an arbitrary slave name.

Even worse, why limit yourself to the common negress bitch when you could roleplay taming the Queen feral of the Nile.

>fetish for Harriet Tubman

see this is why I dont get why people say to go to bars by yourself

people just hang with their social circle. there is no reason for people to approach someone by themselves, and you cant just bother a group of people if you are solo.

Wew

Girls rarely ever approach guys even if they're handsome, get this into your thick skull

Cat tongues are intriguing

That's why you approach woman as a group rather than singling any of them out. With any luck one of them will be single and interested. If not just move on. It's about expanding your own social circle.

>tfw all girls just starting to give me one word text responses or just ignoring me completely

>tfw dont even know if the girl I went on a date with last weekend likes me or not

>if you are by yourself

hence no group

>Bartender said hi

If you leave a big tip she'll want you bro

I meant the women as a group of women. You have to buy the group drinks, entertain them as a whole, and be attractive to the group. It just increases your overall chances.

t. the bartender

going up to a group of girls alone seems like a pretty good way to get humiliated desu

I dont see that working

Approached a girl at a bar one time after i witnessed her bf walking out on her. I chatted her up and she told me she was going to the restroom. Assumed she was ditching me but she came back. Then danced a little and she said she was leaving and if id be there next week. Shouldve got the number fuck..

>If you leave a big tip she'll want you bro

Wow that was anti climactic user, I'm assuming your name isn't Chad?

explain to me how people go to bars solo and have success

I just dont see how it can work

Sometimes I go to a small bar and just sit there by myself enjoying a few beers and people watching.

Its hard to describe but it like living out what ambient music sounds like. very relaxing

Numbers game. You hit on everyone and hopefully strike on couple singles out of the whole bar who is mildly interested. You have to no shame left. It's like soliciting cold leads.

This guy can't wait to beat it to the new $20 bill. Fucking your wallet's gonna be filled with jizz.

Right, you have to have no shame left. Some people see this as being confident. The chance of striking out in a bar is really high.

the leads are weak

better options than bars?

Well remember, bars are full of chicks who are drunk and thus make bad decisions. So it's hotter lead than asking people out at Starbucks.

>the leads are weak?

The leads are weak? Fucking leads are weak? You're weak.

If you are seeking a relationship, best is to ask your social circle as these people have the closest interest to you. Always try to expand this circle by involving yourself in any group activity no matter how stupid or inane as this further gives you opportunity to show your qualities as a potential partner. You can talk about being single and interested in looking for a partner, another instance where you have to drop your shame. Don't do dating sites or speeddating. Most women use them to judge their own popularity and attractiveness rather than being serious about dating.

>social circle

grown apart as people started dating and wanting to go out less and less

so im basically flying solo all the time now.

I guess all I can do is get in amazing shape and hope for a FWB type of situation.

Get into clubs and hobbies. Even if it's all dudes they'll most likely have friends that are girls or relatives that are in your strike zone. Date lightly and expand your circle that way. If you are a sociopath like me then be open to homosexual dating that way you open more options for yourself as gays have even more formal friends.

>clubs

im done school, what kind of clubs are there for adults anyways?

in all honesty my best shot is just improving my appearance as much as possible at this point

Enjoy your disappointment user.

Looks are half the battle since everybody works on their looks to a point nowadays. And I'm betting you ain't Fabio. The other parts of the battle is availability and personality.

Adult clubs are sports clubs, any vehicle enthusiast club, or any stupid interest you have you can probably Google or search on meetup and you'll find like minded morons to trick into being your friend.

goddamn Veeky Forums sometimes

sports clubs are all dudes though

I want to meet girls

Dudes know girls or have sisters or cousins who they hang out with who in turn know more girls. Also sports club go drinking at bars as group or fit and handsome dudes who can wingman to pick up group of chicks you seem to be afraid of.

seems like a longshot

I really think my best option is to avoid that stuff and train harder, if anything is certain it's that looking better will make you more desirable

it isnt a guarantee of anything but still my best choice I think

You don't want to pick up chicks and just want to be asked out, is that it?

id feel bad using people just as a way to meet women

I wouldnt be joining these clubs cause I care about the clubs, id be using these people to meet girls

idk, it just seems so fake/dishonest. and I think getting more fit is the ideal choice, even if I join some club there is no guarantee girls will be interested anyway.

If you just want to get laid easy I suggest going to a cougars bar.

nah, im not settling for cougars. ive worked too hard on my body and I dont want to take the easy way out.

it might take longer, but I still want a fit young girl, not an old chick with cellulite.

How does one go about finding out which bar is the local couger spot?

There are some mighty fine cougers out there, dude.

>i've worked to hard on my body
>he thinks getting a 2 plate bench is "Hard"
>he works out less than 3 hrs a day and considers working hard

The delusion

>tfw approached by 6/10s

You just have to frequent bars or even just ask the bartender.

Women will never attract you if you are sitting at the bar alone. Women will approach you if you look like you are having fun. I've been approached so many times just by ignoring them in the first place

no

even though I train for myself, I did not put in all this time and effort to fuck an old chick

I dont care if it takes more work, im going to get a younger girl. the second you settle for scraps in life, you might as well be dead.

Right in tha feels

size 36 jeans to 29

yeah, ive put in a lot of work despite being natty

not that user, but how do you find one?

Settle? You bang a cougar & move on to the next thing. Which you generally should be doing with broads. Even if you want a girlfriend, it doesn't hurt to have a little fun in the interim. I take it your a virgin? I don't mean to come off insulting, you just sound like a virgin.

Frequent different bars and ask bartenders. Knowing which bars and when comes with experience.

no, im just on a dry spell as of late

I take excellent care of my body now and I expect someone I sleep with to do the same, im not going to settle for a 40 year old chick with c section scars and kids.

there may be hot cougars, but I dont want a cougar at all. maybe when im 45, but not now.