There it is

There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters.

Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street alteraction? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is quaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessy move 45kg weights in the scott-bicep bench. They quarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.

cool

u gon get stabbd

>Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street alteraction?

Considering the fact that I'm a black belt in BJJ and have trained mixed martial arts my entire life, I would stomp you in any real physical altercation. I'd have you on the ground and be humping your ass until you tap out effortlessly.

Muscles only win you fights if you are fighting against inexperienced people smaller than you.

But how big are your legs?

Around 50cm

Curl bro sighted

>grab your gf's ass
That's my secret Cap, I always have no gf

mfw concealed carry

Aka concealed cuck.

the coffin would conceal you alright

>yeah I'm tough you won't do shit when I grab your gfs ass haha you're only tough on the internet!
>doesn't even show face

lol it's like the pot tea kettle.

In a world where muscle mass/tone was the determining factor in fighting ability this post might make sense.

Good job on your gains dude. But chillax dude, if you act all "I'll kick your shit in" all the time, you're gonna eventually meet someone who will kick YOUR shit in

This. What do you carry? I keep a springfield 1911a1 on me at work

>1911
>concealed carry

Underrated.
Kek.

>he doesn't cc an obrez
never going to make it

Lmao why are your forearms so small? Fuck you pussy I'll beat your fucking ass all day idgaf how big you are I'll climb your disproportionate ass like a squirrel on a tree Bruh I'm fuccin crazy

With a groove carved in the handle so I can hold a knife at the same time for cqc.

You're fucking something.
...it's his ass

as if your biceps would stop a dude from breaking a bottle over your head or prevent a group from stomping your shit in

OP here.

Holy fuck you guys are too easy to troll.

Is this fresh pasta? It's a little long winded, but has potential.
Good job OP, 7/10

That's how real men show dominance maybe you should learn more about it you beta bitch lord

>alteraction
I think you should worry about who you're provoking here so don't you even think you f****** got the upper hand on me. If you come up to my girlfriend and slap my ass in the club I know what to do I will unseath a can of f****** whoop-ass on you. I could think circles around your giant biceps and the mind is how you truly win the battle for respect

xds 9 w self defense rounds