#respect

Other urls found in this thread:

genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7rMV-rWaU-c
youtube.com/watch?v=F4gJsKZvqE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blaha is seriously crazy, why doesn't anyone in his life help him

russia with bloho! #sportfaza

he looks fucking huge irl saw him once def a lot bigger than here he's huge in person guys you should see him fucking SOLID

im not watching him spew shit for 15 minutes, whats the jist of this?

>shot competitively in high school
>his father was a green beret or some shit who had high up government connections
>contracted blehe as a mercenary to kill taco niggers during the drug wars in the mid-late 90's
basically what hes been saying since day 1

>if you don't believe me, fuck you, fuck yourself I don't care
>makes 15minute long video trying to convince people

just watch from 14:00 onwards

why does he always sound out of breath?

shut the fuck up he doesn't flinch when he hears *BLOOP* you're fucking dead kiddo

I've never really paid attention to this guy, what is his deal? Is he the ICF guy? And why is it called ice cream fitness?

Most of that was absolutely mind-numbing, but the last minute or so is hilarious.

What's a pog?

t. Jason Bloho

personnel other than grunt

ORDER 66 JASON

B L O H O
L
O
H
O

People other than grunts

He already dun goofed

Can somebody summarize the video for me? Too lazy to watch the video and don't wanna give Jason Bleh any youtube money after he blocked me.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOU JASON, GO GET HIT BY A CAR AND STOP SHIT POSTING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT

What an autistic and grandouis cuck. I think if 90% of the people he thinks would go for him would be the ones still breathing.

kek

fuck you

Isn't blaha like 5'8?

basically is someone in the military who doesn't actually see real combat, except he mis-pronounced it. Never heard anyone in the military say "pog" like he did its always "poge"

Also he has no fucking idea what being shot at sounds like apparently.

THAT FAT FUCK KILLED MY WHOLE FAMILY

lmao what a fucking joke. sad as fuck that thats a grown man tho.

Lmfao what was up with that in Rich's comment section?

desu, and I have nothing against my american bros...
Hollywood and pop culture fucked up the minds of the whole world...
Sadly, americans are the ones that are being fucked the most.

So mental issues and pop culture made Bloho

genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

Jason was sexually assaulted by his uncle when he was young, he makes up all these stories to cope with this

Fucking faggots can't let a man live his fantasy in peace

Whose gonna help this autist? His former crack-dealing, crack-addicted, steroid using, prostitute-stripper wife?

again he's threatening to kill or harm people hah

didnt Jerry Ward offer him a cage fight, for charity, and he went AWOL?

Why do people care about this retard?

Hi Jason! You lurkin again?

False. It is an MOS elitist saying. You can still be a pog and see combat once or twice.

>Also he has no fucking idea what being shot at sounds like apparently.
Scary?

ORDER 66 JASON BLAAAAHA

>I'm still upright and drawing air

While jumpcutting to mask your fatigue and breathing heavily from just sitting on a couch and talking. Jesus, this guy is a fucking cretin and instead of realizing he's not fooling anybody he just keeps digging himself deeper and deeper, oblivious to what's going on around him not because he's incapable of understanding, but because he doesn't want to.

At one time he offered solid advice, but even the meager attention he received was enough to turn him from a fat fuck who roided but tried to help other fat fucks into a fat fucking oxygen thief.

/youtube/ when?

Okay I haven't been on Veeky Forums in like 3 years, I vaguely remember Veeky Forums really liking this guy because he gave like, scientific advice on lifting and nutrition? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Anyway, if I'm wrong who is this guy? What's his story? Why does everyone hate him?

>fucking oxygen thief.
He is a jew afterall

Veeky Forums only love Scooby, only.

Jason is a genuine mental person. He takes small parts of other peoples personas and lives and convinces himself that these are events and realities from his own. He makes shit up and randomly attacks people for /youtube/ fame.

The guy is properly wrong in the head.

Read this

He's a mentally ill pathological liar

Except his own father said Blaha was working as factory worker or something.

Is it me or did he barely manage to hold his laughter at the end?

I still think this guy is a master troll. His stories are obviously bs and contradict each other- first he was 'top secret, can't talk about it or I'll go to jail', now he talks about it. But he makes more and more of those videos where he speaks with full seriousness while his stories get more and more ridiculous. I think he just does it for the attention and having a giggle.

>I still think this guy is a master troll.
Poe's Law strikes again...

Yeah, he was kind of liked in the past. Then he started getting overboard with fake natties, Lame Norton and then he went full retard.

How big are blaha's arms?

still dont get it

Smaller than DYEL'ers.

Jesus, Blaha is just digging himself a bigger hole.

22.5 inches.

Need to be a pretty big hole for that fatty anyway

"I haven't flinched from being shot at in 20 years"

I still flinch every time I simply remove a gun from somebody. What an absolute liar.

I blame the media for this one. If anything a soldier becomes more sensitized to gun shots over time.

Too big for his strength

15", maybe 16" hereBut that's at like 25%bf
If he'd cut to 10-12%, he'd be left with 14"ers
(If i remember right, he was at like 15% few years ago and his arms were like sticks)

This.

That's not even how ptsd works.

>Jason was sexually assaulted by his uncle when he was young
or was he ?
Idk, i've seen his posts on elitefitness (and also that one where he claimed he was raped by both his uncle and aunt) from 2005, before he became youtube fitness """""celebrity"""""

I think he became extremely narcissistic when he was making those few good advice videos (way back, when he was still respected on here and lifting forums), but he developed a god-complex somewhere in the process
>I just destroyed the fitness industry
But this outrageous James Bond shit he's spewing lately is just toppest of lels
Even his wife said that he was a wow meet and used to play for 10hours a day
He made up a lie after a lie to cover for the last lie
I've got a feeling that once he feels the water reached his throat that he'll go on an epic damage control, ie;
>haha guys i had you all, it was all a prank...

What is this thread about him he keeps mentioning?

Jason Bloho ocassionally lurks fit true story.

Why is this so funny?

He was diagnosed with lung cancer last month.

trenbolone

His mother wasn't actually jewish. He just said that so people wouldn't call him a racist.

> he was at like 15% few years ago

When? Blaha hasn't been bellow 20% for as long as I can remember?

/thread

i dunno man, i laughed my ass off when i first saw it. bald fat fuck xD

They measured at 17 inches with a good bit of slack in a video he did a while ago. Look up "proof that I do not have 15 inch arms"

Yeah, he was a lot leaner (though nowhere near/fit/ levels) than he was used to
You can see in one of his older vids
If i remember correctly he was able to finish the video without the "heavy breathing"
But he looked so fucking small, only place where he has muscles are his legs and ass

Jason has /never/ finished any video without the breathing shit, he attributed this to one of him many illnesses that doctors cant find.

Its all the fuckin quorn and dogfood he eats

I wasnt sure if it was a hunting joke because of the persons image, I did smile at him being called fat but still wasnt sure

Isn't there a supermassive ongoing Blaha thread on misc at bb.com?

OK, I've been wondering, literally -what- does this guy do all day? Does he have a job? How does he pay the bills? Does he own a car? A home? Where is he at, in the grand scheme of life? Seriously wondering.

>ahaha, it was a prank guys
You're absolutely right. This will happen, guaranteed. And hopefully the tidal wave of hate that it will generate will get this guy to do some serious introspection.

Blaha has crippling narcissism issues and will never be able to confront reality as he's incapable of realizing he's not what he says or thinks he is.

See also: Elliot Roger

>unemployed
>no car
>cuck
>cant have kids
>mentally ill
>jew
>swims in the genetic shallow end

He is a real winner

I dont know whats more depressing

Jason Blaha trying to make an youtube career and bragging about himself being a mercenary or me watching this shit

Also,
>40 and no kids
What a nightmare

and no kids
>What a nightmare

Come on now, I don't plan to have them either. Wife, steady life and all that shit is just boring.

>5'8
>200+ lb
>17 inch arms

How does he do it? How does he manage to lift for years, take gear, act like a fitness guru, and still look like shit? HOW?

Is that what you tell yourself every time before you fall asleep and when you wake up in the morning because you aint capable of being able to sustain a relationship?

Why the fuck are you guys so obsessed with this guy?

>40 and no kids

That's the only smart thing he's ever done.

So you basically repeated what I said. I can't sustain a relationship, therefore I'm not going to force myself to start a family.

Did we hurt your feelings Jason?

Not Jason. Jason seems to like all this attention. I'm just a newfag to /fit and don't understand the obsession in giving that faggot exactly what he wants.

Because its affecting his life in a negative way

Is that old miley cyrus hugging new miley cyrus?

I'm so confused...

A lesbo couple that looks like old miley and new miley together

Is that old miley cyrus hugging new miley cyrus?

I'm so confused...

>Jason Blaha
>Jason
>Jason Bourne

youtube.com/watch?v=7rMV-rWaU-c

>exotic game
>competitive shooter
>as i become a bigger public figure
>you better be a stone cold killer
>i don't flinch anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=F4gJsKZvqE4

Yeah I'm sure he loves it.

>>swims in the genetic shallow end

The fuck are you going on about, he stated he was an hybrid reptilian with sought-after genes, he's far above you mongrels in the genetic pool.

/youtube/ when?

>that fucking trembling voice when he is trying to act tough.

I would love to see Jason in a fist fight. He has zero coordination and can barely do a bench press without hitting the rack or completely mis-grooving it.

Kek

Is he stuck mid shed? Is that why his nipples are sliding off his body?

I thought that shit could kill a reptile

Kek just imagined Blaha as one of those fatfuck MMA fighters
>
>He enters the ring breathing heavily
>Starts trembling slightly as the other guy stares him down
>As they get close and have the rules told to them he is visibly shaking both from exhaustion and his need for air
>His adversary just stares on, confused
>Bloho, with his superior tactical knowledge learned from being a sniper with 300 confirmed kills, uses this opportunity to strike
>Throws a beginner's jab, the ones that die out before they hit their target, the ones too slow to even hurt if they ever make contact
>Using this jab is a secret tactic of jew-jitsu reptoid arts, meant to cause confusion and induce the idea that Blohino has never been in a physical confrontation before (pure fiction of course, he is a renowned bare-fist boxer)
>The gnostic overlords strike him down before he is able to win marvelously, as he instead collapses only to hyperventilate on the floor for a while