Wow user you are so fit, can you do my boyfriend a favor and teach Chad and I how to lift...

>wow user you are so fit, can you do my boyfriend a favor and teach Chad and I how to lift? He has the face I like and a nice frame and he is taller than you but you are stronger so can you help him like that? Thanks. You are a good friend.

pay me

I can give you a hug!

Girl im training right now in my home gym is doing that. Fucking irritating. No I dont want you to bring your shit friend(s) in and no I dont care for them.

>girl you aren't banging wants to bring chadbro she is banging into your home gym
>cuck radar going off

Sure I can show Chad how to lift.
and than stick it in his butt.

Does any self-awareness about what a lame ass faggot you are when you post this garbage? Think about the greater good & kill yourself.

it's the same when that jackass posts "he lifts in gym shorts."

I don't understand what they get out of it

Calm down

no thanks. i have girls to take out on dates and shit, and that aint free. pay up or you can find someone else.

HEIGHT FACE FRAME

Sure miss, but I must charge $50/hour. I would totally give you guys free lessons, but my union has a rule against giving out free service.

>chad
>needing to learn how to lift
Pls. He just has to be himself

G E N E T I C A L L Y

D E T E R M I N E D

what do you mean, learn CHAD how to LIFT?

he has the FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT and all he has do is eat PIZZA and he gets a GIRLFRIEND

because it's awesome

>implying chad would be any girls "boyfriend", chad only pumps and dumps the bitches

lel

Can someone post the copypasta?

>

My sister actually asked me to help train her husband.

Not even memeing here.

Only if I can taste chad's mushroom tip.