An all egg diet. I'm a poorfag but have an affordable source for a fuck ton of eggs...

An all egg diet. I'm a poorfag but have an affordable source for a fuck ton of eggs. Just 16 or so a day with some salt and seasoning. Sufficiently bland to never get the desire to overeat and all the advantages of keto. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

cavemanketo.com/keto-breakfast-muffins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good luck getting a gallon of milk a day from eggs you fucking retard.

I did eggs, frozen pre-grilled chicken and walnuts on my Keto diet.

Anywho, nothing but eggs will probably kill you with the lack of nutrients if you do it for any length of time.

Do you need healthy/cheap recipes user?
I won't claim to be a master chef, but eating healthy for no money or effort is something I pride myself on.

If I had to pick one thing to limit myself to eat, I can't think of anything better than eggs. So many ways to prepare, so good for you.

My new favorite way to eat a hard boiled egg:

• If cold, warm whole egg in hot water or *very* (< 10 secs.) small amounts of microwaving a cut up egg. Egg will surprisingly and violently explode with very little more microwave time.
• Mush up warm egg with spoon in mug with ~1/2T of butter, salt & pepper.
• Eat out of mug with spoon.

Lovely.

I should mention you start that recipe with a peeled egg.

You'd develop pellagra since 16 extra large eggs a day still only has 3% of your DV for niacin

You'd also develop scurvy from the total lack of vitamin C

Your skin, hair, and nails would start to look like shit from copper deficiency

Deficiency of the electrolytes potassium and magnesium, as well as the mineral manganese would leave you with no energy and possibly muscle spasms and irregular heartbeat

You'd probably develop a gut disease from the complete lack of fiber

The lack of vitamin K would also result in some blood-related problems, including anemia

You'd damage your arteries and expedite their eventual narrowing by eating 30g of saturated fat and over 3 grams of cholesterol a day

The lack of available glucose would make fat breakdown less efficient, causing acidic ketone bodies to build up in your bloodstream

So, don't eat nothing but eggs

It's the yolk. If you burst the yolk the egg won't explode

I thought so too, but I can attest that even an egg cut in to more than four pieces, through the yolk, will explode violently after 15 or so seconds on high in my microwave. One time after I removed the mug from the microwave. Crazy.

And just to be clear, we are talking about a hard boiled, peeled egg here.

These look really tasty

maybe throw some oats and brocolli in there and thats a solid diet

I fucking HATE eggs. I gag when I eat scrambled eggs. Boiled eggs I can force down but it sucks.
I'm trying to eat at least 4 eggs a day. Is there a better way I can do this?

Okay. Eggs + multivitamin

cavemanketo.com/keto-breakfast-muffins/

These are awesome. Also have you tried a nice French omelette?

What if I takemultivitamin tho

post some please

Guys how do I peel egfs without losing half of the egg white?

Buy fresh eggs. Some eggs have that foul gaggy smell to them. Fresh eggs hardly smell like that.

If you're trying to eat just scrambled eggs with nothing else of course you're going to fucking hate them. Season them or eat with bread. I swear to fucking god every time someone on Veeky Forums complained about eggs being shit it was because of eating them plain and with nothing else like a goddamn autist.

The only multivitamins that cover that wide a range would cost you fucktons of money and you'd end up cheaper by buying chicken breast, some fruit and vegetables. Rice, beans, oats, vegetable mix bags and some meat are all pretty cheap.

When they're boiled put them under cold water. It also helps not letting them boil for 30 minutes.

A multivitamin would keep you from immediately dying, but you really ought to eat other stuff. If money is a concern, why not pick up some brown rice and/or dry beans? You can get some cheap green vegetable and carrots are a dollar a pound too

Im not OP

I want to try it and then get test checked if there has been any change. Also some famous bodybuilder did all eggs diet fir few months and said that he never was bigger

Also I like eggs

I am doing the cold water trick but still cant peel shell without any casaulties among the white folk

Boil them properly.

Also, give it a gentle roll or a number of gentle thwacks around the surface to make a network of shallow fractures before peeling.

Also also, peel them from the small end. That's where the air bubble tends to be when boiled, allowing you to crack into the shell without smooshing into the white.

Also also also, go slower. Have patience. The goal is to fracture the shell while keeping the membrane mostly intact. Use the membrane to assist in pulling off the shell.

Do you season boiled eggs somehow? Maybe make some sauce ?

Older eggs, like a week or two, have more air in them which helps separate the membrane.

beans rice eggs oranges homo

Not him but caviar on boiled eggs is tasty as fuug. High in sodium but also has good fats. Helps your daily omega3 count.

I hve had an all egg diet for two weeks and a mostly egg diet for a year. It was great, i was got very lean.

Usually I do but if I'm lazy, I'll just eat it cold with salt, pepper, Spike or your preferred seasoning. Ho sauce. Soy sauce. Plum sauce. Mayo. Mustard. Ketchup. All that sounds good on a hard boiled egg. Not all at once, but...

Don't get me started on deviled eggs. Fucking love deviled eggs. A tiny splash of balsamic vinegar makes em pop, but like just maybe 1/4 t or so.

How fat were you and how many eggs daily you ate? Nothing but eggs?

>Anywho, nothing but eggs will probably kill you with the lack of nutrients if you do it for any length of time.
Eggs are missing Vit C and have literally everything else in good amounts. How stupid do you feel now?

Four eggs, a cup of cream, a pint of milk and some splenda.

Blend and enjoy maximum nog gains.

Have fun shitting your guts out on 16 eggs a day brother

if you are short on cash, you can use eggs as a "base" for protein, but not nutrition

I don't recommend it, but if you're desperate, here's what you can do:

5-8 eggs a day
1L of milk a day
BEANS, BEANS, BEANS (high protein ones like mung beans, adzuki beans, black eye beans)
at least 2 pieces of fruit a day
multivitamins and fish oil
avocado before bed

Also, fuck keto if you're poor and fuck keto if you don't know the biochem behind it (which you obviously don't if you're even thinking about an all egg diet). Humans need a vaste range of nutrients just to function NORMALLY, nevermind actually get any gainz. If you don't know what you're doing, keto will shag you

vitamin pills cause cancer yo

Season them more and learn to make them in different ways, add veggies

Will I get a heart attack from eating too many eggs?

16 eggs is only like 1120 calories.

That isn't a cut that is starvation.

Not in your 20s/30s but you will fuck yourself over in the long run if you eat a lot of eggs

Let me put it this way
Are 100 kcal of eggs worse for you than 100 kcals of big macs, or a gyro, or beer? Or better?

>Just 16 or so a day with some salt and seasoning.
16 eggs a day everyday? Won't your LDL cholesterol rise quickly with a diet like that? This does not sound like a good idea to me, if you throw away the yolk you get only protein, but then you also lack the rest of the nutrients you would need to survive.

Also, you would be farting like an old sick goat eating that many eggs and no fibers at all.

Good post, finally someone with knowledge posts.

>eggs
>good for you

You know its against the law to advertise them as healthy yeah? Youre not even allowed to use the word "nutritious"

>16 eggs a day

Good god, user.

Ketosis is the entire point of ketosis. As for other just take a multivitamin. Cholesterol and saturated fat is a meme.

when i was dead poor i ate 4 whole eggs a day and a can of spaghetti and meatballs everyday for a fucking year. every friday i'd treat myself to something under 5 dollars at mcdonalds or taco bell. i would sometimes add a cup of oatmeal.

He's probably got ketosis confused with ketoacidosis.

How has no one posted this or something similar?

You're a fucktard. If you're suficiently active like lifting or cardio then eggs are fine.

So guys im on a cut diet , should I eat only egg whites or eat the whole egg ?

that never gets old for me

add baking soda to the water when you boil them.

I hate egg white, I love egg yolk.

raw. they have no taste. just guzzle or mix into any drink using a blender.

>le vitamin C maymay

>le scurvy