Tfw shes out partying tonight for cinco de gayo

>tfw shes out partying tonight for cinco de gayo
>tfw shes flirting with some guy putting their hands all over each other
>tfw shes probably making out with him at the bar
>tfw hes going to take her to his place and put his filthy penis all over her
>tfw im posting feels on a chinese fitness board

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehack.org/articles/communication/how-the-sunk-cost-fallacy-makes-you-act-stupid.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't want sluts then

if you werent such a bitch you could have her yourself.

>tfw have never had a she
>tfw went to the gym and saw all the regular dudes there tonight
>tfw took yesterday off so i did extra today and had a long workout
>tfw don't have to worry about shit like this

it's a good feel

>tfw gf has these thoughts everyone I go out
>tell her not to worry but I know my animalistic tendencies shine while I'm drunk
>pretty sure I wouldn't cheat but I'm not totally confident
Feels weird to be a Chad

My ex drunk texted me tonight. Told her I'm happy that we aren't together anymore. Pic extremely related.

How do you get a gf?

Daily reminder that this is a normie board.

>TFW people are going to reply to this /r9k/ bait written by a guy who doesn't even lift instead of reporting & saging

Now they're going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it's all in my head
But she's touching his chest
Now, he takes off her dress
Now, let me go

She's out there working hard at the gym and I've got Chad here in bed eating pizza.

i do lift you fucking pussy ill bash yer fuckin noggin for saying some shit like that fuckboi

My dog was put down to this song.

swear on me mum

Only girl who that would remotely bother me about was a whore anyway and it's only weakness that's keeping me feeling anything for her. If I walked in on her making out with some guy it would probably do me some good.

>tfw you had to leave her and move on but you miss your best friend

>ex left me last month
>was dating for 8 years
>found out she left me for another guy
>"I never actually cheated on you because we waited until the night we split up to have sex!"

Feels out the ass.

it's like they never cared at all

Please save my meme

>8 years
Fuck bro, that sucks. How old were you guys when you started?

19 and 16

J U S T

But seriously, that's awful. I suspect that my last gf left me for someone but I don't think it will ever be confirmed. It's better this way.

Yeah that's probably what I would have preferred. I would have never know if not for a friend living next door to where we lived and seeing the guy. Shit keeps me up all night, every night. Lifts have gone to shit from sleep loss.

It happens

damn you are a huge fucking loser LOL

hey bro invest in some benedryl generics as they're sleeping pills and get some rest. let yourself feel like shit for a couple weeks to get it out of your system then try a new workout routine or go at a different time of the day

its ok to feel like shit over it for awhile.. but its not ok to linger on it

I can't even imagine how terrible that must be, at least you're still in your prime tho. If it were me and I managed to avoid hanging myself thus far, I'd probably be doing massive amounts of coke. Sure it's terrible for you and you're just as depressed sober, but I've never had a bad time coked out

>was dating for 8 years
This scares me about the dating game. Like How the fuck can people throw years and years of love just down the drain?

P I Z Z A
I
Z
Z
A

i was a beta orbiter of a girl in high school and kept in contact for years after. she dated a guy for 7 years and told me she spent the last 2 years cheating on him with the guy shes with now all because he didn't want to get married yet

>get accepted to graduate program
>oneitis of four years breaks up with me
>says she can't maintain long distance relationship, we shouldn't be bound to our natural urges
>Delete all my social media profiles to avoid thinking of her
>a few days later she snaps me a pic of her in bed with some dude she met of tinder on top of her naked.

I'm not gonna make it brehs. Lifting just fills time now. I can barely function outside of school. I keep thinking of suicide. I can't understand how bishs can be so cruel, she has no heart.

that shit happens man
my cousin got married after a 5 year relationship with a girl
one year before meeting each other she was in another relationship, that guy left her after 9 years of relationship.
I mean it was pretty sure they were gonna spend the rest of their lifes together but suddenly everything changes
then she found my cousin, and they have a child now
when this shit happens it's scary as fuck but you can't be scared of life bro

Well I'm 27. I suppose that's prime. I got her a fucking ring but I was about a week from doing it before I found out the news. She said she hadn't really loved me in about a year but was too scared to be alone, so she found someone else first before she left.

Yeah no fucking clue.

They're women.They simply don't operate on the same principles as men. Loyalty is completely foreign to them, and if they can get someone they think is better, they'll take it. It's sad really, you'll never be to know for sure if you can trust them fully, but I guess that's what trust means

you were stupid not to delete your snapchat or at least block her. whores are whores

I don't understand why she snapped me...... I deleted snapchat after that. She was so nice and didn't seem like a whore. I'm having difficulty thinking straight after this. I feel like I'm in a state of shock.

I'm calling the suicide hotline.

Get the upper hand, send her a pic of you on a chick. Bitches wanna play with fire

why do people have the urge to marry man
I mean I don't give a fuck about marriage as long as I'm really willing to spend the rest of my life with someone
I'd marry if my gf (>implying I have) was very hyped about it, or if her family was very serious about it but does it actually make any difference at all???
How could the absence of a stupid 2 hour ceremony be a reason to leave a relationship?
I'll never understand

>have massive oneitis
>start lifting for her 2 years ago
I know, I know
>Eventually she starts drifting from my mind and I enjoy lifting
>cut her off to try and avoid her
>she tries getting closer
>starts to pick up sports

Don't know brehs, it seems like maybe I'm her oneitis now? But I know that once you get with your oneitis it's a pain in the nuts

Sunk cost fallacy
lifehack.org/articles/communication/how-the-sunk-cost-fallacy-makes-you-act-stupid.html

just listen in on women being fugged by mexican dick like the supreme gentleman did. You could probably bust a good nut from it

you'll soon regret it if you don't do her

I don't wanna play with fire, I don't wanna be involved in this bullshit. Mentally I'm shot, I feel like a shell, dude.

I can't ever invest myself into someone like that again. I think she's a sociopath

She's a cunt, simple as that. I know from experience that exact feeling you have right now, where you got >cucked and you feel so bad for having feelings for this girl and knowing that she doesn't care about you and is no longer your and others are having her, but you gotta put it behind you. Be glad you know that she's a whore now, so that there's nothing to go back to. Move on and let everything you learned about yourself in the relationship to improve your life moving forwards

>plans didn't work out with chad
>falls back to plan b(you)

don't do it user

most women nowadays really do not want a relationship and really do not want to get married. most of them are lying.

i dunno senpai, i spent 2 years with my last gf and after a year she started talking about marriage and i wasn't really open to it and a year later she cucked me

Well for one tax breaks. But in older times, marriage was a sacred institution, which was a sort of guarantee that you could trust one another, ensuring you would stay together. Of course nowadays, with divorce settlements being run by fucking kangaroo courts in which the woman always comes out ahead, as a man there really isn't any incentive to marry

I was actually saying that I can't understand how marriage is a specific reason to leave someone not that the fact that it was a long relationship should be a reason to keep going
anyway, interesting article
very relatable, I fell for that fallacy too much times
thanks

Dat ass gon get it tonight brah

The thing is, her boyfriend isn't a chad at all

ikr
can't see the point nowadays, it's just something all men do for no reason

your anecdote agrees with me entirely

same principle. you were always there and now that you have better things to do and she doesn't she wants to spend time with you. if you go to her you will get KEKED in the end is that what you want?

she didn't care about you until you put on the mass

Is she trying to cuck him?

They want a Chad to fuck them and a Carl to feed them, that's how women are.

duude the struggle is real, everytime I drink a lot I feel like I could lose my inhibitions. Last time I drank a lot I was super close to make out with a qt that has tried a few times to fuck me. My gf was at the same party but she was sleeping cause too drunk and this angered me (it wasn't the first time and she pukes a lot, so I had to miss almost all the fun to be with her), so I just wanted to fuck. But thank God I didn't user. I couldn't go on with the guilt.

Guys will fuck anything with 2 legs given the chance user.

Yep feel for you Bro, get lost in the feelings they are not to be forgotten. Sounds like you dodged a bullet there with her.

if you are talking to a girl with a boyfriend and she's interested in you. Cucking will be part of it.

A girl will never break up with a guy if she doesn't have a backup or 2