False god

False god

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rep9nVnYPSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anyone who's that petty and sensitive over politics just needs to get the fuck over themselves

politics bring out the absolute worst side in people. always.

There goes the 'safe haven for fitness' he wanted to build for himself all these years.

scoobys been going off the deep end for a while, honestly.

Trump:
> I love spics!

I'm a conservative, why should I like this guy again?

I love Scooby but he is such a faggot

>gay
>fake natty
>disrespects zyzz (peace be upon him) and trump

was he ever our god?

/pol/ pls
We don't need anymore shitposting on this board, there's already too much as it is

>expecting a bay area faggot to be anything but a berncuck

I love scoobert so much, and scoobs if you're reading this I WILL give you the succ, but pls, stay out of it.

>we used to follow a literal old fag on fitness advice
He probably got kicked out his house by the spics Trump wants to kick out.

>i unironically support Trump

There are a significant amount of people who do this. I'm literally crying inside.

It wasn't that his advice was good, he doesn't even squat
he was autistic like us and had a passion for fitness and looks pretty good for a guy past his youth

when did i ever say i supported trump you baiting faglord

i said politics brings out the worst in everyone, which it does.

Found the spic

Surprise, flaming homosexual thinks trump is a bad man without actually researching anything.

God I LOVE Trump, he is so REDPILLED and such.
He even know memes.

some roided up gay old jew lying about what donald trump wants after lying about not being pumped full of HGH?

what a surprise.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

2/10

>all those requests and messages

f-fucking normie

i can smell a stealth-Trump supporter anywhere

Your biggest warning signs were "pretending to be neutral" and "condescending political agnosticism"

If you don't like Trump, you are not welcome in this thread :^)

>If you don't like Trump, you are not welcome in this thread :^)

I agree. Let's start this now. :)

(don't respond to me)

I'm sick of all of these pacifist fucking FAGS.

All this fucking
>muh no war
>muh world peace
>muh gay marriage
>muh no guns
>muh planned parenthood
>muh donald is racist
>muh donald is sexist

Ok? And?

We WILL go to war. It's about time someone with some fucking balls stands up to the world and gives a huge middle finger to anyone talking shit.

That's exactly what we fucking need.

Is Trump probably a racist? Yes. Is he a sexist? Fuck yes.

But that's what I love about him.

Blood must always have blood and that's what the world has always been like. We have to show everyone who is boss, again, and tell everyone who doesn't like it to shove a dick up their ass (Scooby)

Trump is who we NEED in office. Simple as that.

We need a racist, sexist, cold hearted, son of a bitch.

Pic related, our future, I hope.

Thanks for the pic

>We need a racist, sexist, cold hearted, son of a bitch.

Trump is a lazy solution, like a bad bumper sticker.

The real solution is that America needs to die and be reborn again.

I'm European and I still prefer you not vote Hilary

>nuking Mexico
>not nuking Syria and the middle east first
>not eliminating the sinkhole that's costing us literally billions of dollars per month

>nationalism
>not "dude weed lmao"
>not Hillary
That's enough of a reason tβh

>The real solution is that America needs to die and be reborn again

Impossible. The US is so fucking irreparably damaged that there is nothing we can do now.

Right now, Trump is literally the only viable option for ANY attempt at unfucking our problems.

>yfw America is literally too limp-dicked to elect someone like Senator Armstrong

you guys are so fucked, you´re caught between Hillary and Trump, kind of like being caught between a rock and a hard place, except that you´re caught between a corrupt asshole that will fuck you over and an incompetent idiot that will wreck your country even more. God´s speed fucked fags.

I really hate it when people treat political opinions like we used to treat race.

Wait who?

NANOMACHINES
SON
O
N

Literally what user fill me in.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rep9nVnYPSE

Armstrong's monologue really sounds like a Presidential Speech.

Opff childshit games fuck off

I'm definitely not going to war just to show people who's boss and I don't want a bunch of veterans we have to take care of. We already have a ton no one puts in any effort to take care of.

Tump is a racist and a fascist, prove me wrong

you can't.

>disrespects zyzz

zyzz was a joke

I agree. That's why I'm voting for him. That's why millions, and millions of people are voting for him...

You'll be crying on the outside when trump wins and deports all your spic friends and BTFOs your sjw self

You'll be crying for your mama, soon. The day is coming.

>you are no longer welcome here

Not him. I'd vote Bernie if he was going to be the nominee, so I can tell you with confidence. Go die faggot. Your opinion isn't right because it's yours. And if you want a safe space where opposing opinions aren't allowed, go back to your tumblr.

Maybe senility is starting to set in. I mean, in the end being Veeky Forums can't completely beat age.

Just put on your trip, Scooby

Dis nigga has two plates for 1 taco bowl. Where is the aluminum foil?

I'm a legal immigrant who supports Trump.
My family worked their asses off to earn citizenship and contribute.
Border hopping free loaders can fuck off.

Trump is like 2008's Obama. He's just the meme candidate for the college kids. Ron Paul was the real hero we deserved.

Our problems all stem from a far too large and invasive federal government, and Trump will only INCREASE that problem, stupid.

The only way to actually fix all the problems caused by the government (which is most of the problems) is to limit government power. The user you responded to has a point that it'll probably take America falling apart and being rebuilt (like through open revolt when things turn sour enough) to bring that about.

And that's the BEST case scenario. Worst case is that things continue to decline until we slowly, quietly, go the way of the Roman Empire and nothing but dirt-dwelling fiefdoms are left in our wake.

>you´re caught between a corrupt asshole that will fuck you over and an incompetent idiot that will wreck your country even more.

...Which one is which?

Regardless, the only way to BEGIN to solve the problem presented to us in this election is for everyone who hates both Hillary and Trump to go vote for a third party candidate. If enough people do that, that third party actually gets some recognition and such in future elections, and if we're REALLY lucky, it'll eventually bring about the end of this two party clusterfuck.

FEEL THE BERN

HAVE YOU DONATED YOUR WIFE'S SON'S COLLEGE FUND TO BERNIE YET?

Then I suggest you stick to Trump for you fitness advice then because you are no longer welcome here.

Bernie is the meme candidate for the college kids. Except he's white so he doesn't get the monkey vote, so he (probably) loses to Hillary.

IF the Republicans weren't fucking dumb enough to nominate Trump, the Democrats may have been forced to finagle Bernie into their nomination, as he's really not that far behind Hillary, and a MUCH more appealing option in the general election. Hillary would have lost to pretty much any other Republican, while Bernie was crushing most of them in all theoretical polls.

But the GOP did nominate Trump, so the Democrat party's establishment can nominate Hillary without any fear of her ineptitude blowing up in their faces because she's running against the worst general election candidate imaginable.

doesn't seem that hard when you take drugs

Lmao at this thread, trump fags really on suicide watch not even kidding, grow up fags it's just politics

gh15 is on the Trump wagon

Prove yourself right.

>posters:38
>replies:60
>mfw trump supporters have to try this hard

Trump doesnt want to start any wars

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pls be bait