Found the pussy faggot

how to be an alpha male

>step 1: have alpha genetics

why is life so unfair?

Step 1 is be born a hot girl

>tfw you will never experience life as a hot girl

maybe in my next life i won't have to think about what could have been

you know what to do

yes, existing for the pleasure of men is fucking amazing, go home tranny.

step 1: good face genetics
step 2: dont eat like a pig
step 3: excercise
youve made it, everything you ever wanted

>how to spot Carl in 1 easy step.

Hes right tho.
i bet it sucks to never be more then a walking fuckhole, in anyones eyes except maybe your family.

I like my life, its easy as fuck:

Step 1: be alpha

end of the story.

Said men will give you literally everything they have for a chance to sniff your feet
Sounds pretty good to me
I could live my life doing whatever the fuck I wanted with only having to put out every couple of weeks to finance it instead of having to work for many hours every damn day to not make nearly as much money

>Said men will give you literally everything they have for a chance to sniff your feet

You realize not every man on the earth is like your general Veeky Forums beta fuccboi right?

Well not ALL of them
But enough of them
There are enough creepy pathetic man on earth to make this possible

Don't break the illusion

I dunno, women are wired up a little differently from us. I'm sure there are frustrations to being seen that way, but at the same time they derive their sexual satisfaction and sense of well-being from quality of the men who court them and position in the social hierarchy, so there must be some real upsides to being a hot girl. Being an ugly girl must be shit though.

You're a man though. All you have to do is get out there and project your will onto the world. It's the most satisfying thing you'll ever do, and it will make you a hot man.

Also, as a guy who's been around a bit, women with generic skinny bodies aren't the most attractive, and men with a lot of options are going to prefer fitter girls.

Look at blizerian, i bet the girls he pays to have fun with him get a lot

Imagine people paying you to do fun shit, sure it seems like an empty existence, but youre too dumb to realize

Imagine if fat girls with bacne and mental issues threw themselves at you day in and day out though. That's probably what it's like for girls to have creeps all around them.

Sure, you can get something better, but all the undesirables are not improving your day.

Imagine if you could make a profit out of fat girls with bacne and mental issues

But even if you didn't, oh please, if your biggest problem is "ugly people flirt with me!!!" then you really have no problems at all

Yeah a constant stream of recognition and compliments would suck a lot huh

Of course beautiful girls life in a bubble which dont even makes them think about how fucked up it is and that they never will be anything more then a fuckhole, while ugly girls cant build a bubble like that without some tumblr tier delusion.

I get this as a dude when I actually manage to leave my cave

It feels good but it's not fulfilling in any way

It's not other people that make life fulfilling

Nah nigga, fat girls are gross. Women literally think betas are that disgusting, and only a girl with serious issues would spend enough time interacting with them to turn a profit.

Betas can also be very insistent, and that can feel threatening, as in to the girl's safety. Remember that the difference between a girl and you in terms of strength and aggression is akin to the difference between you and a grown-ass chimpanzee.

The problem is that smart 10s do exist, and they're all fucked up in the head because they know that society insulates them and they start to lose their grip on reality and selfhood. It's not that common but it can be quite tragic.

>note step 3 optional

>you and a chimp

Ill fight a chimp im not a weener

Yes, because rich men NEVER shill out money to gold diggers and whores. That never happens.

>Ill fight a chimp im not a weener
>yfw

Smart. I'm sure you'll do good.

If these smart 10s you're talking about were truly smart they would know how to use their privileged position in society to live the life they want
Nothing tragic about having a golden ticket

I have a legit phobia of apes because of shit like this, doesn't help that people like to dress them up and treat them like children, creep long fingered face tearing bastards.

>i'll fight a chimp
Enjoy your face being eaten off

>yeah if my life were totally different I'd handle it perfectly
>I am 100% rational in all of my decisions
>a supreme gentleman of science
Damn dude they're just people, and young ones at that.

They're allegedly smart aren't they? Smart people find ways.

Skinny girls that don't workout are kinda ugly too. Not as ugly as far chicks but still not all that good.

>how to look good when chad: eat PIZZA

Why is life so unfair?

>implying id lose

Well the people in those pictures are still alive but the chimps who attacked them are dead so technically they won, too

Oh good

FACE RACE FRAME HEIGHT

>paid whores
>couldn't even get hot ones

>There are subhumans on this board who would fuck any woman as long as she is below 70 kgs.

might have been a group deal.
like a group of 6/7s are probably half price of 8/9s

Yeah, man, maybe now you know why all those feminists are so made when you imply this

Women are always in a state of being, men are always in a state of becoming.

Which would you rather be? Creative or passive? Will you fight or perish like a dog?

kek its actually this easy to be looking good as a girl. Fucking joke

Not saying its unfair but it really isnt that hard as a girl.

if you're born ugly as a girl, your life is fucked
if you're born ugly as a guy you can still lift or get rich or charisma, have some actual character
losing weight as a chick is a nightmare, while as a guy you just eat a ton of protein and train hard, which you are naturally better at.
aldo don't forget that no matter how strong a chick gets she knows any man on the street can pick her up and rape her at any given moment. she will never know the bliss of DLing bwX2.5
I'm ok with what I got.

>go through teardrop anime portal
>still look gross
>either that or you look like a background character
>worst case scenario you're still 3d and look like one of those "be in the cartoon" things from the 90s like you're on a goddamn green screen
>in any case you'll be rejected by the anime girls
>turns out women are gonna be superficial whores whether they're 3d or drawn by a wage slave in Japan/Korea
Stop with this blatant misinformation

It's all about TITS, WEIGHT and FACE

girls can be 30% bodyfat and hot

guys are whales at 30%

this is why its easy to be hot as a girl: all their fat goes to tits and ass, aka good areas

All my fat goes to my tits and ass too though.

It should be noted that the overwhelming majority of those mocked in these threads are women.

Don't believe me? Just look further down this thread.

This jut goes to show the blatant women hating attitude Veeky Forums has. This in not ok. Misogony is never accaptable.

Let's get something clear once and for all.

Misogony isn't cool.

It isn't hip.

And it isn't trendy.

All it does is show that you are an immature pissbaby who can't handle relationships whit women. No wonder so many of you fuck boys are tfwnogf.

I find this attitude to be both disgusting and pathetic. If you support this blind women hate just get out of my sight, but if any of you have a shred of morality left, you will stand up and shout "I AM A PROUD MALE FEMINIST" from the rooftops.

How to be hot guy:

Be born tall and brunette with money and god tier facial genetics.

Pardon me if I'm unsympathetic girls.

Go back to tumblr or grow a dick Jesus

>get rejected
>turn into hentai with you raping the shit out of her to the point sh eloves you, somehow get a harem from doing it ot multiple girls
>2 weeks later you somehow have infinte money and infinite girls because the girls you haremed now tell their friends and they all want to be with you

>tfw I lost 50 lbs and started lifting regularly
>tfw I have a decent body but an ugly face

If only it were that easy

interesting thoughts user

>why is life so unfair?

You're a man, you're supposed to be strong in order to protect your family.
Girls are just there to breed.

I'm pretty smart (top 1.6%) and hot (according to you guys) but you're going to assume I'm dumb and ugly for admitting anything positive about myself, because women are supposed to hate themselves.

Anway, if we go down the golddigger route, we fulfill the stereotype that all women are egotistical, manipulative bitches with life on easymode, intent on ripping your hearts out and stealing your house/car/wallet.

This is why (when I'm not involved in more intellectual pursuits) I spend my time up ladders or on my knees, sanding, scrubbing drains, drilling, carving, carrying hay bales, wrangling horses etc to make my money.

There are plenty of other women out there that are hot and smart but desu lots of us are messed in the head from being fucked around so much. You attract attention to yourself and it's not always good attention from good people...

>project your will onto the world
How tho

>Nothing tragic about having a golden ticket

extremely smart people are usually depressed tho, so it isn't really a benefit

Not if you're attractive

>a hot girl doing labour
Either you arent hot or you arent smart

sure but it would soon sour as you learned the subtle nuances of insincerity hidden within

thats before we got onto vulgar incidences, creeping etc all by beings who could physically overpower you

making a genuine connection with someone with a clean soul must feel like a holy grail and godsend

i wonder how often it happens compared to lusty flattery?

What really posts my pepes is that women have no idea what effort it actually takes to get fit as a guy.
They will never respect your gains the same way as other men do.

They think a gender studies degree should earn them 500k for policing Twitter.

If youre in london area I could train you.

The golden ticket in question is the beauty, not the smartness

Post a pic
You said "according to you guys" so you've done it before anyway

D E E P
E
E
P

If you're not living your life the way you want to for fear of fullfilling a stereotype then I really have to wonder how smart you actually are
Are you actually smart or do you just have autism?

you forgot ASS

FACE trumps pretty much everything else though, at least for me.

I've noticed that too. All pictures of his whores are the same 5-7/10 grills. Looks like he's a greedy jew

step 1: work out at the gym 3 times a week

it's really this simple lads

how to be a hot guy
>have sweet jawline
>don't eat
so hard being Chad

damn son are you just learning this now?

>have golden ticket
>be depressed anyways because it doesn't buy you peace from the things that plague depressed smart people
The thing is that smart people rationalize their way out of the comforting absurdities other people run on. Having a hot spouse and money doesn't fix that.

A lot of the hottest women are either too rich or not crazy enough to be hookers.

why do you think people make those bots on Craigslist and kik? Men are that beta, desperate and pathetic

Better to be depressed and living a comfortable life with lots of people willing to do shit for you than depressed and completely abandoned I reckon

>Said men will give you literally everything they have for a chance to sniff your feet
Larry for the last fucking time very few people enjoy your fetish.

If a man takes care of himself he can still look very good at 50 and 60.

A woman at 50 is never gonna look great without surgery

Women literally start fading after 25.

>If a man takes care of himself he can still look very good at 50 and 60.

Lmao no

Fuck you, we're a sizeable community

Depends a lot on genetics and how they take care of themselves. Girls who don't work out, drink a lot, tan on purpose, do drugs, wear tons of makeup and sleep poorly age fast after like 20 and are totally done by 25. Girls who skip most of that stuff age a lot better though it's still rough for any of them after 30. Girls who take care of themselves can peak between 22-25 and have a more gentle downhill to 30 where they're still passable for a few years after that.

Why won't clover filter you properly?

I know you don't lift, and everything you post is reddit Tier.

"How to be a hot girl"

>Step 1: Be Biel.

It's pretty fun how all women have their prime in their 20's, while men can still rock it in their 40's.
It's really not that bad having to put effort into being hot when you get to keep it for so much longer.

Unless you're a Crohn's disease-riddled lanklet that can't get over 150 pounds at 6'2

I don't get the meme that women don't have to do anything to be hot. Men with a lot of options get to be picky, and they generally want a girl who stands out, not just a generic skinnyfat party girl, at least when it comes to giving her any amount of commitment.