CBT Genetics edition. Height, Frame, Face

>Post body and anons tell you if you have the height, frame, face

Four months progress, clean bulking. Lifts are solid but I'd really like to see more definition. I think I'll bulk for another month then cut.

Do I have decent genetics? I've got the height, not sure if I have the frame. Face is not salvageable, unless chicks dig big noses.... :(

The height, face, frame dude always said you can be missing one.....

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Q5cri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've had 7 boyfriends so I know I have the genetics

Don't fall for this Veeky Forums he got it from imgur I saw the sauce

Here it is: imgur.com/a/Q5cri

annndddd she's a roastie.

>5'9"
>small frame
>good face imo
1/3 ain't bad right?

Your frame looks fine to me

AKUREYRI
K
U
R
E
Y
R
I

Yeah, but missing 2/3 means that lifting is just a meme. You sorta have the frame though.

Why the fuck you're posting to every cbt and progress threads. You've been lifting for 4 months. Fuck off.

6'2
Big frame (?)
My face pretty much looks like a boxer's Imo due to some scars that can only be seen in specific lighting, not to mention the fact that my nose is slightly tilted

Because I have no friends. I like to think I have some type of positive social interaction on a Bangladeshi jelking enthusiasts image board.

6'1

190lbs

You got the height but not the face (no offense). Hard to tell if you have the frame. Your hips are a bit wide, so frame is 50/50. Frame is also about insertions, which too many people forget.

>how2lat?
5'10"

Why are you autists posting and now showing your faces..?

u would look better if you had a tiny bit of wider hips but ye
This isn't 2014 where only Tripfags show their faces

I think I'm an ugly mother fucker, and at 5'7 I should be almost undateable.

I have most amazing gf tho, she's great. Sorry about Snapchat faggotry.

What sterons?

Natty brah

6'2" 185
What should I work on?

Arms.

5'9"
145lbs
~10.5%BF

started from 130lb 14%BF DYEL skelly, this is ~12 weeks in, got a back pic coming up. How am I doing? A-am I gonna make it senpai?

>biceps taller than delts

height 6'3
weight 80kg
can't bench lmao1pl8

>lmao1plaet

seriously? this makes me feel so much better about myself. At least you're aesthetic brah.

my butthole bb

I pull girls so that's good enough for me. What can I improve on my physique tho?

Tired of my belly and I can only bench 185. I want 225 so bad.

How can you be that tall with that weight and bodyfat. Jealous as fuck. Im 5'6" with 20 percent body fat at 180. That means at 0 percent body fat i would be at 144. It's easier for skellies dammit

The only thing you should want bad is a cut, my man. Cutting should be your main priority - no real progress can be made before you've lost some %

Generally, don't bulk unless you're at the 12% range

Lats, chest, if you must, but damn im mirin'

Ive been cutting. Eating at a 500kcal deficit and doing IF. Also doing HIIT and cardio. But I always failed at the chest and still work on it. Took me a year to get to 185 comfortably. But when im not cutting I squat 385 and diddy 365. But my torso has always been the issue.

Bad angle for lats in that pic, thnx breh

Bigger arms, bigger legs

>bigger legs

You can't even see his legs, you nigger.

Not gonna lie, I have it pretty easy because genetics so whatever, but I've seen some dark skin bros start the gym skelly as fuck and get joocey in a matter of months, it really is something special.

Not trying to discredit your efforts or sound like its a race thing, because I'm white and ripped without that much effort... it just seems like every time I see a skinnyfat black guy start the gym - 6 months later he looks like a trained athlete.

Back looks great too. Aesthetic wise - make everything bigger, symetrically. But if I were you I would just work on my numbers while staying lean

Grats, you made it

Theyre all roasties ;_;

Currently cutting. Need to lose some fat in the lower abdomen love handle area. Also I'm aware that my chest arms and shoulders need work. But I'm a fighter And I train six days a week so I'm too tired to work on bodybuilding shit.

>The height, face, frame dude always said you can be missing one.....
HOLY SHIT HE ACTUALLY FELL FOR SHIT R9K TROLLING X FUCKING D

6'2... hmmm iirc I was about 100 kg in this pic.

Initial gains are insane. After the first year the plateaus are fucking real.i just broke through one after maybe 7 months.but anyway,thanks dude

5"11
168lbs
lifting about 2 months

6'3 21 y/o mixraced
210 lb last i checked
Hips too wide for aesthetic frame and torso too thin for bearmode. Getting big n thick is the ultimate goal though.
Lifts at:
1.1/2.25/2.5/3.5

Was a fat kid so cutting never works because i always end up with loose lower belly skin so fuck it 15 to 19 pcnt bf it is nigga

about 95kg .. 210 lbs or so

Nigga, you look like Jon Snow used Jon Snowite to mega-evolve to Mega-Jon Snow. Please take my woman.

6'1" 162lbs. Trying to bulk right now.
Lifting 3 months.
Strengths? Weaknesses? I know I've got a long journey ahead of me, but I'm trying.

honestly, I love when you post. I also see you on /r/bodybuilding too, you're an engineer yea? I'm civil too, and I'd be lying if I said you have my goal bod (i mean this in the most non homosexual way possible). keep posting, I know you take like a million photos

I know they're small he's posted em before

get those shoulders wider

That wasn't even him redditor

You people don't belong here.

arms are looking good though

Roast me nigs
187cm 84kg
>inb4 mr. Spoopy Skeletal
I know.

HEIGHT FACE FRAME HEIGHT FACE FRAME HEIGHT FACE FRAME HEIGHT FACE FRAME HEIGHT FACE FRAME HEIGHT FACE FRAME

What should I do?
I do front felt raises, db military press, and shrugs.

Ah what the fuck, why is this shit sideways?

If you have windows 10, they save photos like that. I never learned how to rotate them, I just reverted back to Windows 8 masterrace

lateral raises, overhead press, rear delt flyes. Front delt raises will help too, but never neglect posterior delts.

What do you look like currently?

Th-thanks bro ;_; I'll treat her real good

Here's after a mini bulk (aka I ate lots of Maccas and ramen on a regular basis )

Nah, I'm on a mobile now, but thanks for the heads up anyway.

Looking good, bro, keep it up! You can have my cat.

You're pretty much at my goal. Besides fundamentals from the sticky, do you have any advice? Diet, recovery, or lifting-wise. Please share your wisdom, senpai

QT
T

Looking good brah. You got big titties though, like really big.

I'm allergic to cats =( thanks anyway tho mate .

That means a lot my young padawan ;_;

Hmmm okay well my approach/philosophies to training, diet muscle development/hypertrophy is unique and slightly unorthodox pretty... im pretty baked lol so bear with me.

I actually have really serious lower back issues and a fkd up story to go along with it
>gf of 5 years left after my lower back practically made me bed ridden and i had to quit job and stop training
>she has to take my dog
> had to move back in with my parents in a city I've never been.
>lost 25 kg in a year or so..

I had a total disc replacement 2 years ago, unfortunately, it didn't quite fix the chronic pain and discomfort. I just manage really well but it's something I have to live with now. But bodybuilding/aesthetics/art are very important to me. So I had to change my approach to training so I could train without making my back unbearable.

The things I've learnt that i feel are fundamentally important is:
>eating all the fkn time isn't as important as most make out, the thing with diet is, you have to spend a lot of conscious energy paying attention to what u eat and reflecting that on how ur training sessions felt and how ur body composition changes. Don't be afraid to try different diets and play around with the micronutrients and the timing.

>muscle size doesn't correlate to strength imo. Not noticeably at least. Constant tension in a stretched positions try experimenting with angles and limb/scapula placement. Don't be too silly and and push ur body past its current limitations and give ur self and injury.
>If you wanna build a certain type of physique you need to understand that hormones/steroids

Fuck post too long how baked am I.. I'll finish up next post

thanks bb this ones for u

yeah, be sure to cycle tren. No point doing a basic cycle.

Cool, what did you cycle? Because you don't look natty. Please be honest, jon snow.

wtf pec implants?

>synthol tits

nice cock tho

genetics and angles bb

>hormones/steroids are very important, it'd be wise to understand how the main anabolic hormones (testosterone, hgh, insulin, and all the other AAS compounds) work and how to stimulate them. But if u wanna look a certain way (aka further muscle development, muscles having a different appearance, vascular its, fat and water kept to a minimum ) you have to understand that u may have to take steroids to get where u wanna get...

Me personally, I've done a variety of cycles before and after my back issues became a problem. And I think low dosages are the way to go... a lot of people say 500mg of test per week is a beginner cycle, I don't run over 250 mg per week anymore.. sometimes 300 if I feel like it but no more.. and same with other compound, I just do around half of what people say and rely on my training and diet to do the work.

>oh yeah regarding training... train til failure and beyond, get the most epic pump everytime. And don't forget stretched position, make it uncomfy, stretch the fascia ..

Anyway I could be talking shit about all this but when i was younger I just lifted heavy and shit without a deep stretch in my lifting movements, but I was fkn massive.. but after surgery had to train a lot and I found these training methods are crucial for muscle development and lengthening them as well.

Sorry if I'm too baked :(

you look like rob yaeger

Do you only train arms?

happiness

faggot

adobe gainz

mirin hair gainz

sherminator/10

Fuck looking like a natty lmao.

Yeah on the first pic posted I was running between 220mg and 260mg per week of test and about 160-180mg of tren per week. Haven't had the chance nor time to experiment with many other compounds, tried deca and dbol and they were great for increasing strength and size. Gonna run some winny soon once I get back into training after a few months break. I still pretty good now just not as full and popping. I really wanna have a good long crack at other compounds and experiment with them but just can't arm for a while. I wanna be using test (and maybe mild amounts of hgh) forever, and just so mild cycles of other stuff and try to play it as safe as I can so I can be that sick aesthetic shredded alpha 60year old lol.

>What can I improve on my physique
Go 7 shades lighter

Are you that guy people have been posting pics of since like last year and calling john snow?
Don't have the pic right now, maybe someone else can post it.

Thats exactly me right now. My bodytype, although because I was always fat kid I think of myself as overachieveing to reach this bodytype. Can I ask about your eating plans ? Because Although Working im not sure Im doing it fine. Its nice to see people you can relat too though. Anyways congratz and keep going. Answer me if/when possible.

I don't think so. I barely come on Veeky Forums anymore

You've made it already, so good for you for getting out of this hellhole m8.

Noice, I've been researching cycles and I'm aiming to do the same. How old were you when you hopped on?

I posted this in the old CBT and got called out for being a low test faggot, but ay.

6ft, 173lbs
Running Sheiko's 4 Day Internediate

>tfw look lean in the morning
>tfw look bloated and chubs after final meal

Haha well I honestly feel like Veeky Forums has helped me become who I am now, which I like =)

Nice bro. I was 20. Im 24 now.. i should be a lot further but my back and mentality can be challenging.

But yeah take everything with a grain of salt and don't be afraid to experiment (as long as u are very aware of ur body and mind and moods and consciousness etc) I make it sound amazing but it has its setbacks, depending on what ur prone to. Depression runs in dad's family pretty hard so I've had to really focus on addressing the issues that come with hormone use/manipulation, but for me it's totally worth the trade off.. I couldn't imagine living life another way.

Mirin both the physique and honesty about AAS. Seem's like we're both quite similar in many ways, even down to the family history and enjoyment of smoking a bit. I'm only just now considering cycling after two years of progress. We'll see, still mapping out goals and asking myself what the point would be, if I can justify it, etc.

Break it to me fit, do I have wide hips?

Just fuck off already, You have looked the same for years.

Maybe a little wider than perfect, but hardly "wide hips" mode. Mainly you just look like you have 3 months or less of gains. The road is long, keep at it.

is that the only body hair you have? are you 15 or something??

MODS

you've got a lot of mileage out of this pic.

Ignore haters, you clearly look well developed, especially advanced compared to normie standards. That said, if this pic in particular is meant to show progress...I see none other than a different pair of shorts?

You have wide hips and a long torso, bad combination

Good thing is that your waist is narrow so you can go for an X taper

>falling for the height, frame, face meme

kek

still want to cut a little but i just cant help myself, i like lifting as much as i can