Perfect body for me, big thick build

Perfect body for me, big thick build

How can i achieve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wd7lMKPSjzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CpA-4_RZsjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In this order:
>have a middling collegiate football career.
>show up at an NFL training camp unannounced, steal a jersey, get cut later that day.
>join an MMA gym and be glad the UFC is still a relatively young sport and not very lucrative so large elite athletes aren't drawn to it.
>be mediocre as fuck. Beat up on has beens and lose embarrassingly to some legitimate ones.
>start a podcast. Lift 2 days a week.
>become self-involved douche and pseudo intellectual.
>buy expensive beachfront property on the assumption that your successful t-shirt business will continue to sell like hot cakes because your podcast will miraculously maintain its appeal even though people only listened to it because you were a fighter. Which you retired from a year ago.

i dont care about all that but he looks amazing

EZ

What part looks best? The pudgy midsection?

why is he so based bros?

She got him for 18 years son. Poor guy.

Crocop detected

I think he'd fuck you up

Wouldn't be surprised.

nice big, strong body i am 100% sure women would take this over jeff seid or zyzz any day

I'm a woman and no, we would not take that fat fuck from your picture over zyzz and Jeff seid

he looks good in clothes; looks really fucking soft and out of shape shirtless

and looks clumsy af when fighting

>I'm a woman
sure you are dude

youtube.com/watch?v=Wd7lMKPSjzQ KEK

> Joined UFC in 2009

He joined in the era of Cain, JDS, Werdum, Miocic, Jones, Silva, Might Mouse, Aldo, GSP, Hendricks, RDA to name a few.

It's not like he fought in UFC 1 or something, the UFC had top level athletes when he joined. He was good enough to compete with them.

>talking about heavyweights
>mentions 125 lb'er

And a light heavyweight, a middleweight, 2 welterweights and a featherweight, did you not recognize those names?

The point was that the UFC was not struggling to find elite level athletes, which I basically spelled out in the post.

Lrn2read.

i myself dont want abs, i dont know why everyones so obsessed with them

*tips fedora*

fuck you go fap to zyzz jeff seid gay videos more

Your fat, thats okay.
But stop lying to yourself you absolute fucking fat faggot.

>beng this fat & mad

im never gona be fat i am 6,7ft

>is fat
>doesent realize

i guess you are new here, skinnyfat cuck.

this is very far from fat i love gaining weight and going bigger dont give a fuck if its a little fat

back to /heem/ you fucking autist

Your not obese, but you are definitly fat.

Have you seen old ufc fights???? None of these fighters would stand a chance

He fell for the keto meme

Lulz anytime a good fighter was on the podcast you can tell their mentality was way different than his. He asked lawler and condit how they deal with negative emotions after a loss and they basically said they just keep training and fighting and no don't take a break, while schaub basically would go into depression and not train.
Man at first his show was funny, but then you realize it's the same shit over and over again

Just eat big and lift big. Getting max builtfat mode is pretty straight-forward.

I got some bad news for you bro, you're already fat. Nice angle, scene kid.

PS: I can tell when you're sucking it in.

lol I hope this is bait
sure he looks good to normal people but a joke on Veeky Forums
I'm not saying you need to look pretty to be a good fighter or even take the gym seriously, he clearly doesn't, but looks amazing? get the fuck outta here lol

>Jones, Silva, Might Mouse, Aldo, GSP, Hendricks, RDA
None of those guys are heavyweights

Different fag here. I think he's good looking and fit, I just don't see him as anything special and DESU he's a low mark to aspire to.

Everytime I see schaub I laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=CpA-4_RZsjI

Yeah hes suuuuuper successful man its a beast, t shirt sales through the roof

Who /heem/ here?

THE AMERICAN DREAM!!

>Listening to what women say

all of you are pussy ass Jeff seid gay dick sucking fags

Yes, I think you have it backwards. The further back you go in UFC the lower the level of competition gets, right back to UFC one with the roided out idiots and the fuckhead wearing one boxing glove.

Jon Jones is essentially the greatest of all time, Chuck might have given him some trouble but essentially there is nobody who could beat him at 205 and he would beat most Heavyweights as well.

And you're an idiot who can't read in context.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Not him but everyone knows HW is just bunch of old fat guys off TRT and struggling to find prospects.

You said Schaub was good enough to compete "with them" even though you listed guys not in his weightclass and heavyweights he never fought BECAUSE he wasn't good enough to beat dudes below them on the rankings.