Grrrrrr

Grrrrrr
I'm a strong powerful fit girl
Grrrr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RgVfkTyjNKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Disgusting arms.
How do some women go their entire lives not ever lifting a damn thing?

why even make that pose if you ain't got the muscles? jesus fucking christ

I like how she curls her wrist.
Usually that's what people do when they close their arm as much as possible, thus contracting the biceps and making it look bigger.
When they want to try to close their arm more, the reflex is to try and bring the hand toward the shoulder, thus curling the wrist unnecessarily.
But that only happens when the biceps is too large for the full rom to be possible.

But if you just want to flax and look strong and big, you don't do that. You don't close your arm completely because that would compress the biceps and not allow enough room for it to be fully flexed. And you obviously don't have your wrist curled as a consequence.

This bitch basically doesn't even KNOW how to flex a biceps, nor does she understand why she takes this pose - even putting aside the fact that she doesn't have a visible biceps.

Literally who

2 perfect right angles
Disgusting

>t-rex arms
yikes

Around her jawline your can see shes packing serious BF
She'd have a loose puffy vag

New Star Wars girl

youtu.be/RgVfkTyjNKI
>female powerlifters

>face is fat as fuck

>fit

I was going to point out your autism, but I noticed your use of "biceps" to denote the singular form, which then alleviated MY autism. So thank you. 99% of Veeky Forums posters say "bicep", and it almost always triggers my autism. Yes, I realize I'm revealing my autism by posting this.

What about Ray and Finn? I thought they were the protagonists of the new movies.

I was just wondering what is the 'right way' to flex your bicep and it seemed to me like drawing the wrist too much toward your shoulder would just crush it

the fuck is this shit

I guess the money they get from china is more important than the money they get from rhe USA.

Gotta get that chink audience.

China is pretty shit desu. There's way too many people and theyre all ugly, when can we blow them up?

>a nigger and a gook
nobody cares

I was just sanding the other day and fuckin around

fin died

Do you think tran is a chinese name?

have fun rotting in flyover hell fatass

kek

Asians have the fucking shortest wingspans. Disgusting.

Who cares she looks like a gook they're all the same, that will attract more squint eyes to the movie

Also
>non American thinking he has a relevant opinion
Kek

>Fat Asian girl with zero muscle

Couldn't they at least pick a cute skinny Asian girl for this?

But user asians are ugly

They can be cute. At the very least one with plastic surgery and make up beats this woman any day.

> at least the ones with makeup and plastic surgery

Agreed

wtf isn't she some chick from CollegeHumor?