Fat people hate thread

Fat people hate thread
dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3038562/Woman-fattened-jealous-boyfriend-deter-love-rivals-says-yes-marriage-proposal-two-years-binge-eating.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.co.uk/news/archive/2014-03/31/whale-bath
youtube.com/watch?v=_TghmouCA3s
youtu.be/erBZLL3TdOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Contribootin

>"almost" unrecognizable

Oh fuck man, fuck. So glad I'm bulking cause I dont think I could handle that being real if I wasn't high

>the boyfriend did it.

If she put this much energy into cycling as she does lying she'd be a stunner

why does bulking mean your high?

>they say the earth is overpopulated yet all I see are faggots

That's a real thing that happens though
Jealous boyfriends are often stupid

I don't really have much of an appetite, like super bad at judging empty or full and ill get disinterested in eating because of it. Weed basically lets me stay interested in the bigger meals that come with bulking

Where are all these rich and generous men?

How far do you think she could swim?

A kilometre?
500m?
5m?

So her natural habitat is a kiddy splash pool?

>swim
Fat doesn't swim, it floats. The only way she'd make it anywhere in water is if the current was strong enough

About as far as the tide will take her

I think the Australians may of been onto something.

wired.co.uk/news/archive/2014-03/31/whale-bath

youtube.com/watch?v=_TghmouCA3s
A portrait of the modern American male, Joey represents the rampant consumerism and need for instant gratification of the degenerate and decedent west as it decays under the weight of it's past accomplishments and glory, much like Joey himself is decaying under the weight of his past choices of food and lifestyle.

Joey is particularly Representative of America, with self love and confidence hiding his shattered mental state and his food addiction substituting for his lack of real affection, love and personal connection in a post 9/11 world where with the rise of social media people are less and less connected in reality.

And although he clearly needs intervention and help with his personal problems and demons, he will never get it, because when somebody stands up and tries to help him, he's shouted down by the far left, who fear personal introspection and instead preach self love and that beauty standards are evil so they can live their lives without facing their own issues, hiding behind a cult like group think. And shouted down by trolls and bullies who seek to criticize everybody who has any opinion on anything, but never give real advice, seeing themselves as superior for not having real opinions and "fence sitting" when really they too fear introspection just as much as the far left cults, but instead cover themselves in a blanket of detached cynicism unaware that this makes their opinion on all matters they claim not to care about completely meaningless.

Due to both of these groups, Joey will never get the help he sorely needs, just as these groups seek to stamp out any discussion on serious matters in all of society. Joey, a morbidly obese man who's body is dying from abuse, eating a jar of nutella ineffectually without his hands whilst wearing a Disney hat is the perfect Analogy for America, and the west in general.

>Trigger warning for eyesight
>Blind people can't read it anyway

>women eat themselves into a mountain
See OP

Bullshit, she is clearly fat in her old picture.

>Fat """"""""""people""""""""""

a classico

Its a thing. My Bf told me about his friend that did the same.thing to a girl once, except he did it on purpose to get revenge by dumping her after he fattened her up by telling her thingss like "I like extra cushions" etc.

>attractive

I'll never understand people who find these alien faced chinks attractive

Nice find.

>You splashed out on meals everyday

I did not! Very rude.

hnnnnnnnng

This is a fat hate thread not a general Veeky Forums memes thread. Either post HAES fatties being morons or get out.

You have my respect, user.

Imgur has the worst community on the Internet

Like tumblr but dumber somehow

>the boyfriend did it.
Don't pretend that there aren't men out there who fear their girlfriends will leave them for other (better) men. I mean it's almost a meme to post "she's going to dump you" whenever a guy on Veeky Forums talks about his gf loosing weight.

Those fucking faggots.

>There is no magic pill
There is.

>"and you wonder why we have so many anorexic women in the world"

what world is she living in?
Overweight people are the majority in the developed world, and everywhere else, the ones who are underweight don't have any fucking food, not an eating disorder.

That's clearly fake.

Dat dnp

>tfw when you realize "fat people hate thread" = "fat people hatred"

There's no such thing as a feeder. She puts the food in her mouth.

>have to make nitrophenol in lab
>literally 5°C away from making glorious DNP

Suffering

In Canada anorexia affects 0.03% of women and 0% of men (negligible number, below 1 one hundredth of a percent). Bulimia affects 0.02% and 0.03% of men and women respectively.
Out of approximately 38 million Canadians, there are 14 million overweight or obese.

Dnp is fucking hell. I thought I'm gonna die.

I really wish he had said 'overeating' instead of 'eating carbs' because my autism won't let me like this now.

Yeah, it's a satire post.

Holy shit, I wrote that. It still annoys me that I fucked up Your and You're.

Stay awesome dudes.

youtu.be/erBZLL3TdOw

Some people are trans-abled shitlord

the fuck is on her legs?

This one's a Darwin award candidate; she would have won if she'd drank some of that drain cleaner while she was at it.

The way he looks at that fat whale. "What happened to me? Did I drink too much the day i married her? Is there a god? Trump, anyone?"

I feel badly for each of them. It's a mental illness. She needs help she's never going to get. They're all going to suffer. This is why HAES pisses me off so badly. Goddamn them to Hell.

Bit of a story, not really FPS, but kinda sad. Bear with me.

>Make a post on fb about how old people not using the old people priority seats on the train pisses me off because when they take up a normal person seat, a non-old person can't very well use the priority seating without looking like an asshole
>other friends also comment how they hate it when a fat person takes up multiple seats
>other friends says manspreading is worse
>I comment that I don't care if it's fat people or manspreading; it shits me when other people's lifestyle choices impact others inconveniently
>my stance is that being fat is a choice; you can control your weight, but you choose not to by eating shit

Now here's where it gets sad

>Get a fb messenger message from a friend who says she's a bit upset by my post
>she says she's been fat since she was 8 years old and hates herself for being fat
>She says she didn't choose to be fat
>Goes on about how it's not a choice and how it's the worst thing in the world
>says some fat people don't take public transport because they are ashamed
>says I have no idea how painful it is to be judged for being ugly
>says I have no idea how sad it is that no man would look at her because she's so ugly because of her weight problem

cont...

Bit of background here. This friend and I met in a mental ward two years ago. I know, shut up. Both of us have made huge progress in recovering. She's been there for me when I've needed it.

>Since she's been there for me when shit hit the fan, I apologise that I upset her, explain my stance on being fat, and tell her it's ok because I know she's not well enough to be in control of her weight
>Tell her that I was overweight too and that I've lost weight through diet and lifting, so I KNOW it's possible to lose weight
>Tell her that if she's that depressed and self loathing, I'm here for her and can help her with better food choices, education about food, and taking her on walks to start light exercise

She visited me weeks ago, and was out of breath walking up a hill and them climbing the stairs to my apartment. She also told me her doctor said she was 40% body fat and should lose. She's been out on a keto-like diet by a doctor in the past, but couldn't stick to it.

>Friend doesn't respond to my offers to help her change her weight
>She's been posting sad depressed stuff on facebook since, and has told me she's feeling very sad
>Tonight she posts "Off to the shops to buy antidepressants. Chocolate. Cake. Ice cream. Biscuits..."

Now I get that she's so depressed, lonely, and self loathing that she medicates with food, but goddamn. I'm a little mad she's trying to tell me she doesn't choose to be fat, and then goes and stuffs her face with junk and shit. Every time you choose the shit food, you're choosing to be fat. I'm really sad she hates herself because she's a good person. I want to help her, but it's going to take a massive overhaul of her life. She's in her late 40's. Her dog recently died, so she's sad and lonely. I don't think I can help her, and as much as she hates her body, I don't think it's enough to make her change.

I work at pizza hut and I'm fucking crying laughing because even with the box blurred i recognize their signature shit crust and cheese. How is she eating that much brownie? Everyone dies of diabetes from those things after one fucking bite.

Notice how the comedy "no way in hell anyone is getting this fat" weights from the 90's don't seem as high anymore?

I remember that episode. He is trying to get to the craaazy weight of 300lbs so he wouldn't have to work. Now I probably see a 300lber on the daily. (American)

>Uhhhhh

Why do people type out the vocalizations retards do when their slow brains are trying to formulate a response? They are not having a face to face conversation so it makes no sense. Are they trying to hurt me?

damn it. Now I'm streaming this on Hulu. I feel like the black guy from Dirty Harry.

"I gotsta know."

Yup and I wish I had my old caps of guys here explicitly stating they are planning on cheating on/leaving their girlfriends when they hit a certain goal, whilst telling eachother to insult their girlfriends so they don't ever know they're actually 9s and deserve better.

And you bros think women are gains goblins

> I'm a little mad she's trying to tell me she doesn't choose to be fat, and then goes and stuffs her face with junk and shit.

That's the fat logic talking. It sounds like your friend has a lot of issues holding her back, and that's a shame. But you did offer to help her, and it's up to her to take you up on it. Sadly, some people are beyond saving.

Do you live near her? Perhaps you could make a last ditch effort with her, just take her out walking to start with, as much as you can, and tell her about weight loss again. It sounds to me like she's very lonely too.

iirc there was a doctor present to make sure she does it correctly

>buy antidepressants

wat

It's the one where he accidentally uses a vocabulary builder to lose weight iirc.

We don't reall live close, but I can get to her if I need to. Problem is I've got work and uni and gym and lots of my own life to deal with. If she really wanted help with weight loss, I'd be there for her, but with all her self hate, I just don't think she's there yet. She's not landwhale fat. Just has an unfortunately stout build and a huge gut. She gets chafing under her gut, she told me.
I think she's a lot worse off than me mentally, so she can't even begin to imagine taking control of her diet. I find solace and therapy in trying to be fit and healthy. The gym helps mepso much, but I'm from a sporty background and my friend is a musical type. Plays the cello etc.
It's such a shame her dog died. She used to go to the dog park and socialize and get exercise.

I'm not going to abandon her, but I don’t feel like she's ready for some tough Veeky Forums love just yet.

He should lose his damn medical license.

Couldn't even donate the eyes to someone that isn't a terrible person, just trashes them. Shows how self centered these fucks are.

she meant eating shit to make herself feel better

Oh. I see it meow.

This is my friend's current body. She's in her late 40's.

>muh man spreading

Our genitals are on the outside

It's just another retarded buzzword. Basically they don't like seeing men in general.

No, it means when a guy spreads his legs and blocks other seats in an inconsiderate way. Dudes don't do on purpose to be rude, I believe. It's more comfortable for them. It's just inconsiderate to others and they don't realise.
Tumblr feminists would have you believe that men do it deliberately because male privilege and omg oppressing people, but that's hysterical man hating propaganda.

>a non-old person can't very well use the priority seating without looking like an asshole

What? As long as you give up the seat when asked, who gives a shit?

Not focusing on the point

It's not really a thing in my country. Nobody sits with their legs at 180 degrees. I feel like I'm missing something.

Talk to her, maybe invite her over for a catch up or whatever and tell her how you feel.
As you said yourself, she's not right in the head and self medicates with food. If you seriously care about her (and it sounds like you do) then please help he . It won't be easy but she'll thank you at the end.

Oh. Not sure where you're from, but I've seen it a lot here in Australia. It's enough of a thing that the term "manspreading" exists. If you're not clued into feminst or mra stuff, you might not have encountered the worf.

Wow... Wow.

How did she get the tattoos to switch sides? Photoshop fail LOL

Its an effect caused by gravity. Her legs are bending light due to the extreme gravitational force they exert on surrounding matter, just like black hole except for pizza and cakes.

Overrated post.

Is this a joke or are you retarded?

(You)

In all fairness she does seem to lack an ass.

Mirror

Lol at captcha

You're probably right, she needs to hit personal rock bottom first before she can really change.

It's sad though, that vicious cycle people are in. Too depressed to get exercise, even though that is one of the things that helps depression so much, and then they just get fatter and less active, until they end up broken and hamplanet sized.

She's past the point of no return, but what I loathe about fat people is the 'i didnt choose this" mentality. I'm physically disabled. From birth. Not heavily enough for it to grant me any benefits (in terms of mefical compensation), but enough that it fucked up my confidence growing up. I never felt good enough to date people I wanted to, so I didnt even try. I look shit in dress shirts, and awkward on photos, because of my anatomy. I didnt choose to be that way. I'd kill to be a fat, non-disabled person. I would lose the weight and be happy.

>tfw have god awful eyesight
>glasses so thick I need special extra-thin lenses just to be able to wear them without three inches of lens on my face
>only going downhill from here
>doc warned me that eyesight this bad can lead to shit like your retina detaching
>this fucking bitch
>this. fucking. attention. whoring. bitch.

Do crippled people get pissed when pigs eat themselves into a fatchair?

?

I see it in public transport a lot, and it is annoying, yes. It's usually the same people who don't get up for the elderly. Also, women to it too, they just use their bags to hog seats - bagspreading, if you will.

It's just that here we call these people 'assholes', we don't invent a term for it and make it a social problem.

(You)_#

Yeah man, they don't know how lucky they are to be in a healthy body.

Feminist here. It's natural to kick back if you don't have to routinely feel paranoid and hyperaware of your appearance/demeanour when you enter public spaces. Women are also taught to keep their legs together in the most literal way but this is more an issue of being conscientious as a human being, not men being evil. There are very few guys who seriously believe they are entitled to more space and need to take it up to seem dominant or some shit.

If you're relaxed and sitting with your legs apart but there is an abundance of seats there is no problem. If someone clearly needs the seat and you're busy being casual everywhere, refusing to close your legs then you're just an asshole. I'm a young woman myself but I've noticed a lot of guys and girls in their late teens/early 20s with a general attitude problem that do it. I generally put a lot of energy into staying out of peoples way to avoid the awkwardness of them having to ask me to move.

Mansplaining is a big enough issue to bitch about but manspreading isn't all that common and not always men