Why is it so difficult to admit that you lift because reasons similar to pic related?

Why is it so difficult to admit that you lift because reasons similar to pic related?

why is it so bastardising to admit you lift for vanity reasons?

I started, cause your gf wanted it

I just wanna dunk on niggas

I lift for strength because I like to be strong. if I lifted for vanity reasons I'd be leaner.

Everyone who doesn't play a sport or have a physical job lifts for vanity baka desu senpai

Are you saying the majority of Veeky Forums doesnt play sports nor lifts for it? Keyword: majority

It is an often aesthetic-based hobby culture.
Non lifters demonise enjoying the fruits of your hard work because they don't understand any of it.
They just see a man standing in front of a mirror.
They don't see the effort it took to get him there.

Fuck those people.

>Why is it so difficult to admit that you lift because reasons similar to pic related?

Because I don't.

Don't get me wrong I don't care if you want to be aesthetic and shit. I simply lift because I'm an outdoorsy person and have found that when I don't lift I get tired and lethargic all the time but when I lift I feel strong and and actually do things.

I'm not particularly vein and probably wouldn't lift if it didn't make me feel so good and healthy.

>I lift to be the best version of myself

Because they'd have to admit they are/were insecure and want the opposite sex to like them like women fret over and we all know any trait that makes you comparable to a woman is trash, right?

*tips StatTrakā„¢ fedora*

started lifting a month ago (fucking around in the gym when i was a teen doesnt count)
my ultimate goal is repping 1/2/3/4 with ease
and i wanna start training martial arts again

Because actually saying the reason makes you sound like an insecure, womanly faggot.

Veeky Forums is a gossip board, dont think you're above it. You lack self-awareness.

> I was already aesthetic before I started lifting

This. If I spend too long inside then I get really tired and apathetic, nothing makes me happy and I'm too bored to find something interesting to do. I go out and exercise and then I'm happy again.

Ur mom likew big guys desu

just because thats the true reason doesnt mean we cant struve for something greater, and change our inner thought process on the matter

I used to lift because its the closest thing I can get to leveling up in real life. Now i just maintain because I know I'll hate myself if I don't

I'm literally skeleton mode like the middle picture. Did he become at least big without roids? Not his end form but just big.

Did he have jaw surgery?