ENOUGH

Okay, I've been around Veeky Forums since 2011. I have never seen it in the state of decay that it is now. I know we don't have cool tripfags anymore. Our current memes are stale and okay at times, but nothing really all that great (roaches, FRAME HEIGHT FACE, chad eating PIZZA, etc) But the WORST OF ALL is this invasion from /r9k/. Janitors and mods are doing NOTHING about this. It's okay to have feel threads, but just like 'Fat People Stories' they should be restricted to one thread. It is ridiculous. Everything is self-loathing. Everything is:
>there's no point to lifting
>it's the world's fault
>why can't this one girl, who I obsess over, love me
>waahh waaah wahh
Like, we get it. We all get feels sometimes, bros. But c'mon. We're supposed to be in this together. We're supposed to push each other to be better. What we do is already rare. Most people don't lift. Most people live in this world in a trance. We don't, we strive for betterment. We respect who we are, and our bodies and mind. Insecurities exist, but we must overcome them. We must realize that we have a choice. We can either let our feelings overtake us; get in the way of our improvement, or we can choose to control them, to control our actions, to not let our state of being from doing right actions. You don't get girls by NEEDING them, you get them by making them NEED YOU. It is possible, everyone can change, this is why we do what we do. Now let's get on track with what we want out of life and put aside our fears and sufferings. Life's too short. The world has a lot of great things to offer you, and the only person who is in the way is yourself. Find a purpose. Live with principles. Develop yourself socially. Rest your happiness on yourself rather than on things that are external. Be happy with who you are (take deep breath and realize this) and simply do what you think is right, screw the outcomes or consequences. I love you, my brothers, but this has gotten ugly.

Get a load of this faggot.

Chinese moot is too lax on mods. They just don't care about the board's quality, since Hiroshima doesn't care either.

high test

not high test, just fat

Go back to /r9k/ you pathetic excuse of a man.