No goal body thread? It's like we don't even want to make it

No goal body thread? It's like we don't even want to make it.

Post goal bodies of any kind: Zyzz, twink, 70s big, stronk mode, muscle freak, otter mode, muscle girls, cardio bunnies, just goals.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/qUfb0DQ.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Delusional natties will say he is too small.

Can anyone ever achieve a "goal body" w./o roids?

Both desu

wide hips + normal shoulders
requires more shoulders so I get why you say delusional natties

So far only the first two pics look not natty. Post more natty stuff if you want to see natty stuff. Pic related

How do I achieve Klokov mode? I've been training natty for years, and I'm gonna hand in my natty card soon. What kind of gear do you guys think he takes?

Took this off a /cbt/

nigga's nipples point west and east

im sorry but it is 80% genetics 20% roids

Okay, I know. But I still want to know what he takes.

>70s big

don't you go starting that shit up again

that much quad vascularity is gross desu

This is now /70bg/

no idea to be honest friend,
maybe this chart will help
i.imgur.com/qUfb0DQ.png
although Id say HGH as well
Id reckon he doesnt use hard ones like tren and stuff

>70s big
?

Nah, I doubt an Oly lifter would use HGH. He doesn't have any of the signs of HGH abuse either.

I have a feeling that if you used HGH under the supervision of a professional no signs would be visible.
No idea tho, small amounts of it mostly help your recovery and dont make you look like a mutant.
Im amazed by that guy as much as you are but have more of a narrow bodybuilder kind of core so I dont think its in the cards for me.
Good luck to you tho, in my opinion its the most aesthetic and functional physique there is.

pls no bully

Focus on core exercises like front squat and deadlift. De-emphasize v-shapes exercises like pull up, row, etc.

>Post goal bodies of any kind: Zyzz, twink, 70s big, stronk mode, muscle freak, otter mode, muscle girls, cardio bunnies, just goals.
What a retarded line

>"The bathroom is that-a-way"

Yeah, my core is too small, too. Even with a 5plate squat. Klokov truly is a god.

enough for me

nope

The perfect physique

This dude. Don't know his name.

best body in Veeky Forums right now desu

Can someone find me a photo of a guy who's in shorts with no shirt off in a room like a university/college dorm holding his arms out like come at me but not intimidatingly more cocky and he is white

This is one of those movement faggots.
Pretty impressive stuff they do.

Google Ido Portal.

most people would prolly agree w u. zane looked awesome and maybe he is closest to a "perfect" physique. i've however always preferred a slightly more muscular look...not like today's massive pro bodybuilders but that of many of the guys in the mid 70s to early 80s.

personally i think mike mentzer looked phenomenal and had what i'd consider to be an ideal physique.

I bet his heart is shredded.

If I ever saw this kid doing this in real life I'd actually burst out laughing, holy shit.

Same here. The perfect mix of lean muscle and heft. Great proportions. I'm about his height too, with broad shoulders, so i think it's doable.

Dude, HGH is probably the drug with the least side effects unless you abuse it.