Getting fit in 6 weeks

Hi,

I'm after a bit of advice, I'm going on holiday to italy in 6 weeks. I'm wondering if its possible to go from being a really skinny, weasel-type guy to looking somewhat respectable in that time.
I just want to get to the stage where I have some form of muscles on my arms and legs, and can basically walk around without a shirt on without feeling self-conscious.

I can drive, have access to an exercise bike at home, a pushbike and relatively little money to invest in this plan.

I'd probably make it an ongoing thing after my holiday but atm this is what I want, so any advice would be awesome.

If this is too entry-level for Veeky Forums tell me and I'll go to /adv/

Thanks!

Get out of my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD THE FUCKIN STICKY

Hyperbolic time chamber, tren hard, eat clen anavar give up and you're set

I read the sticky a few weeks ago, ain't it all nutrition and long-term plans? I'm after a cheat sheet if it can't be done legit in 6 weeks.

If it can be done legit in 6 weeks, tell me and I'll do it

Doctors will hate me for this....

I'm not after ripped bodybuilder status, I know that takes years of work.
I just want to look less like a squirrel

SS (make sure you do chins/pullups)
Eat lots
Sleep lots
You'll start to see changes, and you'll definitely feel changes by then.

just go to the gym and eat protein dude

SS?
And cheers, I thought it'd take longer than that to start to see improvements
Alright, thanks

Kill yourself

Leg press x 1000 every day

Gee thanks that's super helpful AND hilarious too
The autistic circlejerk on this board...
Thanks a ton to those that helped

Do deadlifts, squats, bench press, pull/chin ups.
Add in some curls, maybe some lateral raises for delts. This covers most of the body if I am not forgetting anything and shoud probably be enough to make you not look like shit.

Eat a lot of protein. There should be some muscle growth in 6 weeks.

Brilliant, thanks. In terms of how many/how often, will following a normal workout that involves these be enough? Or do I need to do more reps/more often than usual?

Long answer: If such a thing existed, it would be in the sticky.

Short answer: Steroids. But... That route isn't for everyone.

Only because the autistic in you projects so much from your OP, if a DYELer can get respectfuly fit in 6 weeks then everyone would be ottermode, but the trolls here know how unrealistic your dreams are, and rather make fun of you than telling you its impossible with your timeframe.

literally, eat clen and tren hard

literally

yeah just do your flat bench and a few sets of curls, don't forget your cardio too

do the wealthy piano method

[wake up
workout 90 minutes
inject hgh
8 scoops plus 1,000 calories
back to sleep]
x4-6 times a day

That's the point, there isn't a shortcut or cheat sheet. If there was, don't you think we'd all be using it? Dumbass...

Ok, now that that is out of th system, do this:
Eat 5+ grams of creatine per day, hit gym HARD, 3 times a week, just focus on bench press, shoulder press, bicep curls, pullups, etc. Consume 1000 calorie excess. Eat 1.5g o protein per lb o bodyweight. DRINK A LOT of WATER.
If lucky it'll buff your upper body with water content, so your look a bit better.

If you eat a bit more protein and do push ups and pull ups every second day and add curls and tricep extensions (even if you don't have weights, as a skelly you could just use a milk jug full of sand or something for that part) then you'll look pretty good in six weeks.

nope noway. There's no way you'll get any respectable definitionin 6 weeks. You could probably gain a little muscle if you're willing to get a bit fat as well. but keeping it lean you will gain maybe 100 grams of muscle max

this is the recipe for guaranteed results t b hh

You should almost be banned, you just said u read the sticky, then said is it all about nutri? and you ask what ss is...

this basically

OP here. Thanks for all your advice but training hard seems a bit too much for me.
In hindsight I just don't want to put that muck work in.
Btw I did read the sticky again so that's why I am against SS.

nice b8 m8

That's the point. You won't look different in six weeks.

You could lose 6-12 lbs of fat by then though.

Cinqueterre is sweet. Been there like a month ago for a day. Nice food (that's all Italy tho, just consult tripadvisor).Lots of cats (they're like sacred animals over there), many english speaking tourists. Once you see a couple of those cities you feel like you've seen them all, also haven't gotten the ferry boat cause I thought the price was a ripoff, it's better if you have a car, just be careful cause some of the roads are narrow AF.
Have fun on your trip, I am living in Milano and there really is not much to see here lel.