Veeky Forums Movies

Post your favorites

>Pain and Gain
>Pumping Iron
>Generation Iron

Also we need an exhaustive list of films depicting Veeky Forums males doing absurdly heroic shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1087798/
imdb.com/title/tt1729226/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obligatory

TEENAGE
MUTANT
RICHARD
TURTLE

If you cri errytiem

The Rocky films, especially 1&4

autism

Is that Teddy Bear? Love that kino

imdb.com/title/tt1087798/
imdb.com/title/tt1729226/

Looks like it's the prequel or some shit.

What is this movie? Is he a robot who bought steroids?

just search it on youtube my man

pain and gain is kinda shit

It's dennis the menace but he's grown up, alone, and has been working at a meat packing plant. He dropped out of highschool so he's been working this dead end piece of shit job for 10 years and they just layed him off and just got his girlfriend pregnant. She's a stripper and a complete two timing bitch by the way.

I'd say 3>4.

Imo, 1=2>3>4>>

It's funny but when you realize it's just a movie that perpetuates the dumb meathead stereotype you realize that you've been swindled by Mark Whalberg and Dwayne Johnstons' acting. It's inspired by a true story but the characters it's based on we're nowhere near as charming and good looking as those two. The real dudes were a couple of retarded chimps with anger issues. knowing that it ends predictably.

Yeah. 3's a great movie if you're a "lulz no cardio" type that has realized the error of his ways. That's the movie where he really learns to fight instead of just taking a beating. Of course they totally throw out all of the training in the final round and go with the typical Raging Bull climax. but whatever.

It didn't bother me at all, broham. That's Rocky's shtick in every movie. The journey was the best part, and I love it for that because dammit it was inspirational.

I mostly agree but I would add that 2 and 3 don't work that well as stand alone movies. 2 and 3 are great as continuations of rocky one and 1,2,3 makes an amazing trilogy that stands together. 4 stands apart and is self sufficient enough that I can suggest it to someone in isolation. Judging them as seperate stories I'd say it's 1>4>3>2. But once you've seen 1 -- 2 becomes better than 4 and once you've seen 2 -- 3 becomes better than 4 as well.

I'm in begrudging agreement with your assessment and approve of your taste, friend.

I agree on the training. Best training montage in any film ever. And Paulie's discomfort. Priceless.

I gotta hand it to Wahlborg he got pretty fuckin big for that movie.

Pain and Gain was terrible though.

For me: Rocky IV

second for Rocky IV

Marky Mark in that movie is essentially the Veeky Forums interpretation of an alpha personified

>Pain and Gain was terrible though.

Not (you) but Pain and Gain is awful.
It's Michael Bay's attempt at a Coen Brother's film but there's no charm or intrigue. The characters aren't likeable, the story isn't particularly compelling, the "jokes" fall flat, and it just looks ugly. It's not even so bad it's good or fun schlock, it just boring and bad. God damn I hate Pain and Gain.

Literallly Veeky Forums: the movie

Kickboxer
Tango & Cash
Rocky IV
The Machinist
Enter the Dragon

>and it just looks ugly
I can understand the rest of your opinion but this part is kinda ridiculous tbqhwyf

I did'nt like it

It's a fun musclekino movie why are you taking it so seriously. And it looks ugly? is this bait?

People will give me shit for this, but Million Dollar Baby.

Pain and gain was shit, Micheal Bay can't into relatable sympathetic characters, and his deepest emotion is a slow-motion explosion

Big Lenny the Hero of Delray

It's an inspiring short

WARRIOR
Just watched it.
Shit is fire yo.
Quiet, disgruntled man an inch away form unleashing hell-fury fits me pretty good.