/Fag/ - Facial Aesthetics General

In which we post our own faces, rate others and discuss exercises for improving facial aesthetics.

The Goose shouldn't score this high

>Dana White is a 4

Huge nose but cute

What ethnicity is this dude?
Looks spanish.

Where am I?

Ryan Reynolds in not 8

Almost everyone in six is more attractive than the sevens.

5 with bad skin

Ryan Reynolds isn't even in that chart.

I think he means the goose

Anybody know who the first guy is in row 7?

not at all

I'm American, german/jew

Thanks for trolling us again, OP. Now if you don't mind, I think I'll post the good chart.

White skin, blue eyes, blond hair. That's enough to make pretty much anyone a 7/10 by western standards of beauty. I'm not even /pol/ but get real. Look at the "People Magazine's Most Beautiful" lists. It's filled with otherwise unremarkable people who have two or three of those things going for them. Let's face reality, gang.

Looks like VG cleaned up his act a little.

Holy shit your chart is even worse than ops. Who is the pink faced 5/10 and why is he rated 9? Why is there a fat man in 7? Why are so many of the '9's substantially less attractive than the 6-8's? Lmao total shit

Are you the red faced guy in the 9s row?

Only Lundgren is an actual 9 from this /pol/ b8.

h-hi

Keep on lifting and buzz your head

o-okay

5.5 but you could move up to a 7 if you took pains to present yourself. Lower your bodyfat a few percentage points. It will bring out your naturally high cheekbones, which is your strongest feature. They help balance out the less flattering stuff.

You have a rare hazel blend for an eye color. It would be more noticeable if the skin directly above your eyelids wasn't so puffy. An icepack in the morning might help that go away. Yes, I quoted a beauty tip from Patrick Bateman.

Your chart is cancer kill yourself

Working on dropping the weight.

nice slav mode

From shrek to Lord farquaad

Impressive. You look like two different people.

Is that a door frame behind your head? My, you're a tall one.

I have the height, I have the frame, I need the face. Please tell me I have the face.......

> falling for r9k trolling

Pajeet my son

>takes the time to groom his eyebrows
>has shitty facial hair

pajeets are literally the worst

nice meme LOL

Can't comment on neight but I can tell from the picture you're another delusional Indian because you have the shoulder width of a child.

Stop shitting in the streets

5/10
The top half of your face is fine but you're a bit of a jawlet.

I don't think I'm being unreasonable when I say "a solid 6 with poor social skills. Possible a 7 in the right light"

I feel like it's impossible to be so particular with male facial ratings

A 5 star system makes more sense

the camera lens you use also has a lot to do with how your face is shaped

Got that baby face

Top kek

>You look like two different people

People who hadn't seen me in a month or two actually thought I was my brother.

>Is that a door frame behind your head? My, you're a tall one.

6'3"

Can I get a rate, lads? I feel like I'm going from a 3/10 to a legit 8/10. I feel like a meme.

Pls, be gentle senpai

My face is half-decent, but my head is a little small. It's not too noticeable but it's the one thing i'm still insecure about. Anything I can do or just stop being a pussy?

OP here. I created that chart with the input of Veeky Forums and am still revising it with your feedback, mi familia.

What if I swapped Gosling with Heath Kirchart (shaved head guy third from left in row 7)? Here's a pic of him with hair. Not sure which one I'd go with.

Not an 8, but you've made a lot of progress, I'd say "noticeable and distinctive" in a positive, handsome way.

Out of 10 that'd probably mean 6.5

>Ronaldo next to that pathetic /r9k/ attention whore
Kill yourself

I'm on the block

More like 3/10 to 6/10. You're starting to look like a cross between Scott Stapp and John Melendez (both of whom I would rate about a 6). Just keep going. Maybe you'll be an 8 when all is said and done.

please excuse the bored shitposter blocking out the real star of the photo

You need to shave and have a proper haircut.
You look like one of those redneck wincest memes.

You still carry a lot of fat and your facial bone structure is still obscured.
You may have a killer jaw under all the fat or you may be a jawlet.
Definately a great improvement though.
Based on OP chart, i'd say a 5/10.

Adrián Brody is a 3..?. Does not compute

What would you suggest for my haircut? It's going to be a few months before I can do it because I'm going to basic soon so they're gonna shave all that shit off anyway, but I'm open to suggestions.

>Ronaldo a 5
>an all-Aryan 9 lineup

well baited user, they're all biting now

I like my face but I need a better hair style.

How to stop being lazy with hair gains?

6/7 is better than anything in 8/9 by a mile
8/9 is at the point of fucking modeling with overly-clean complexions and an over-emphasis on some kind of aesthetic (which is generally always the same aesthetic)

Cat: 8/10. His face says it all. He knows a shitposter when he sees one.
Shitposter: 7/10

I'm not indian, guys. These comments do not help.
> tfw when Berber and being called poo in loo

fuck me, 5/10? What's the point....

Somehow better than OP's but even more flaws numerically speaking

Piggy nose and jutting out ears. Very poor at smiling, both naturally and posed.
Smooth shaved head because of early baldness.

shave your stupid mustache
Hair isn't like bad but if you had something that looked good (but not in a way that is trying to be good) then it could make you legit look way better

Kek!!!!!!!!!

grow hair out, you're a 7

this thread is just fucking pathetic lmao

insecure mouth breathers rating insecure mouth breathers

Sideways/10

How can I fix my shit /fit?..asymmetical left side from right side makes me look like 2 dif people, Like Dr. jekyll and Mr Faggot

Thanks for keeping it real, m8s. Currently sitting at 259, so progress is still moving along. I figured I was somewhere in the 5-7 range - I was taken-aback after shaving, honestly didn't recognize myself in the mirror.

It gives me hope that there's a handsome face under all of this extra flab.

Soon I'll have the HEIGHT and the FACE. Now, to work on FRAME.

Thank you for real feedback brah.

More like, do something with your hair that is less styled looking and let it look more natural, but obviously as a natural style of your choosing that would benefit you

As far as mitigating prejudice is concerned, you're probably better off attempting to pass for a pajeet. Most of them are Hindu whereas most Berbers are Muslim, iirc. You're probably not either but it's better to get lumped in with the group people just take comfort in feeling superior to rather than the group people actively hate or fear.

please try to ignore the hair i know it's bad

In the middle of my two bitches, random pic

yeah dude sure, glad to help
thanks for feeding back on my feedback

How long should hair be? Kind of hair cut, etc. Thanks for feedback btw

It always amazes me whenever I see a guy that gets up in the morning, looks at that dead rat on their chin, and goes 'yep, lookin' good'

Hair is terrible as well. Have a meme haircut done, shave for fuck's sake, and you'll go up at least two points.

Btw, your face is not asymmetrical, your left eyebrow is longer than your right, which can skew how you perceive yourself. Pluck that shit (with extreme care)

You look pretty symmetrical breh, either grow out a full beard or cut your hair and give your goatee a few extra inches.

Nice jawline and eyes, anywhere between 7 and 8.5

>In the middle of my two bitches
>my two bitches
>my

It's posts like this where I would love a healthy dox and ruining your life.

>WE ARE YOUR WHAT YOU FUCKING VIRGIN?

You would look great if you got a lot of muscle
You definitely have something good to work with but somehow I'm not really sure what to suggest to get to your potential? You're good though.

Slavic Jew? Lithuanian? What's going on in that gene pool of yours?

And I'd say you're about a 6/10.

fucking kek

>PMS: the post
Not the edgelord you're responding to but fuck off, feminazi.

Don't get triggered if you see your fantasy of behaving like Chad where they can't see you is called out.

Lel, you might as well, I literally call them my British bitches.
I'm sorry if you can't imagine having friends you call affectionate insulting nicknames user

german/swedish dad
italian/polish mom
if you're talking about the hair it's in disarray because I haven't gotten in cut in quite some time and I haven't tended to it today.
It's usually a little less frazzled and more neat back/wavy
let me try to find a picture to illustrate
not a lot of muscle yet, but it's all a work in progress. thanks user

Holly shit I measured my eyebrows, one 2 cm longer than the other. I always have thought my mother dropping me as baby reshaped my skull.
Thanks brehs, first time I actually get something out of /fit

Godspeed, user.
I had the same problem with perceiving asymmetry in my face, yet I couldn't really put my finger on it, shit was soul draining.
One day I autismo'd and actually measured everything. I do have a crooked nose, yes, but it wasn't as bad as the eyebrows.

You're born again, brah.

It's personal preference, but yeah i think something like pic related would suit you.
Even if you don't change a haircut, do as the dude said over here and stop using so much product on your hair.

Losing some weight might help bring out your jawline a bit.

For God's sake, get rid of the Eddie Bravo edgelord facial hair. That shit ain't helping, user.

Lithuanian master race

Who sneaked all these poker players into this pic :D

CUTE
U
T
E

I don't love the beard but you're a solid 7

Nice smile

solid 7

5/10 - 6/10, possibly 7/10 if you really really stepped it up. No jaw, kike nose, eh mouth.

But I'm also racist and wouldn't date anything outside of my own ethnic group, so take that with a grain of salt.

Can you post a different angle?
You're 7+ right now, probably 8+ in your mid 20s.

That first guy in the 1 bracket is at least a 6. His ears are ridiculous but his other facial features are really attractive.

Literally a hot redneck.

Be nice plz

Yes, that shit is relieving. I am a proud zapotec man from Oaxaca Mexico, the birth place of based burgundy, and my crooked nose is the mark of my people

Anything for you, my saviors

LONDON

>hot redneck
stop being gay, Veeky Forums.

Are you samefagging these 7+ posts? I find them highly suspicious.