Militart Gains

>be 18
>running out of money to pay for college
>relying on fafsa and possibly loans
>just finished semester
>life sucks, my friends moved away and living is generally boring and mundane
>finals are coming to a close and i'm ready to dedicate the summer solely to getting shredded
>marines recruiter from my high school messages me on fb

(convo sum up)

"Hey man how's it going?"
"Alright I guess"
"You don't sound too enthusiastic"
"Things have just been slow and paying for school is getting bleak"

>at this point he offers to call me and we talk for a bit
>he asks me qualifying questions
>i pass with flying colors since i have no life other than school and the gym
>he tells me i can do computer related work in the marine core and 100% of my tuition can be covered
>i think it's too good to be true
>he says since i already completed a year, in addition to the credits i'll already be getting from the military, it's realistic i can get a bachelor's rather than just an associates
>i can escape this shitty civilian existence and be something

He wants me to come to the recruiting office on Monday to just talk. Has anyone in the military found it to be beneficial to your career/schooling? Will I see military gains?

My family is Muslim and they're generally not comfortable with the military but I'm beginning to brush away from them since my father refused to pay for my schooling.

What would you do guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/greatest-threat-world-peace-country_n_4531824.html
youtu.be/No0gjUjg2hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Avoid the marines if you're muslim. The Marines are practical a redneck frat version of the Army. You should join the Air Force if you're looking to coast through while they pay for college.

are you Arab Muslim?

Bengali Muslim

i don't see how it makes a difference. if im just doing a non combat tech job, then i'm not violating my religion in the slightest

You're seriously going to support the american pigs against the brave Mujahideen, and you call yourself a Muslim? Fuck you bro, you're not a Muslim. Fucking murtad dog.

Maybe don't make it a point that you are Muslim because Americans can be judgmental and suspicious cunts. Good for you for even considering playing a role in serving your country.

in islam it's actually considered sinful to question another muslims's faith. the penalty can be that the two parties switch places in the afterlife (heaven and hell)

but yeah sure, i'm the dog

Not when the person in question ISN'T A FUCKING MUSLIM ANYWAY.

How DARE you claim to wear the robe of Islam yet ally yourself with the western atheist dogs. Fucking RAT. How can you call yourself a Muslim when you want to HELP KILL OTHER MUSLIMS, especially Muslims brave enough to engage in Jihad against the oppressors?

>>i think it's too good to be true
It probably is

Do you have an ability to speak or write any other languages such as Arabic, pash, etc. ? Those are big deals in any branch and they'd love to have you as a linguist.

However I'm torn between a few other posters. What I mean is hat there is a zero tolerance policy for discrimination, they don't play.

Yet in some cases taunting, ignorance, and so forth will happen, even more so if you're not squared away (dragging everyone else down).

It's something to consider.

Though I am like you, in the sense that I didn't have the means to pay for school and I did it. Was it the right choice for me? Yes, I'm one of those dudes who had nothing.

So if your end goal is to use the military for school, do it. Take a 4 year enlistment, and just be prepared to stomach 4 years of ups and downs for your own personal benefit.

Though arguably the perks are better, that's 4 years of healthcare/dental, MWR/gym access, TA (tuition assistance to use for school while you're in), and when you get out you'll have the post 9/11 GI Bill.

Do it. Consider the Air Force though. I'm looking into it. Research it though, don't be an idiot and just sign up. The money for schooling is called the Post 9/11 G.I. Bill. Start there.

Former marine here, yeah it's eventually worth it but there's a couple hoops to jump through. The first year will blow for you if you go through with it, then depending on your MOS, it's smooth from there on out. Y'know, unless you gotta go fight fellow sandfags. Which is unlikely unless you sign as infantry. Pro tip: fucking don't.

I can barely read Arabic, but I don't speak it.

but can you please explain more as to how post-service benefits work from your experience? how do they vary among the different branches?

is this you?

OP,

Armybro here. Join the Air Force. You'll have a far better quality of life. Marines are a shitty place to be if you're not combat arms.

You're not making any gains in any branch during TRADOC; they're just gonna calisthenics you into the ground til you get to your line unit. That being said, the Air Force units I've seen trust you to PT on your own. Marines and Army are gonna PT the fuck out of 5 mornings a week, and it's gonna harsh your gains.

Short deployments, relaxed atmosphere, same pay and benefits. Especially if you're just doing it for 4 years for school, go Air Force.

Most in service benefits are roughly the same among all the branches. Meaning everyone gets to use TA while they're in. However each respective service has their own rules and guidelines for the service member to use it. I'm not a marine, so you might want to check google or ask the recruiter if you're serious.

I know with respect to the navy when I was in it was as simple as going to the education office, making sure I was enrolled, and approved and I was good to go each semester. Though I know the rules have and are subject to change specifically because people in the navy used TA and then failed the courses. Which wasted tax dollars and now there's more requirements for people to get it since they don't want it wasted.

Though your on base education office or command educational service officer will have more information and guidance for you on how to get it if you go in.

I'm with this guy, avoid the Marines like the plague. Conditions are shit, pay is the same, and you're going to be an outsider in a branch that is dominated by former high school athletes and über-Patriotic hillbillies. You're not going to fit in; all the ant-discrimination rules in the world wont change that fact.

I've lived by the largest Marine base on the east coast for 25 years. The majority of your fellow Marines will be young, arrogant white guys driving the biggest trucks they can afford.

Listen to this guy and join the Chair Force. It's also more selective, so you won't be stuck with a bunch of idiots.

LOL, PT everyday doesn't hurt your gains, that's like saying all the professional athletes can't get big. All my friends in the military are now fitness nuts, doing extracurricular activities with lifting, judo, crossfit, and swimming. They exercise too much now.

Anyways, OP, I would join the chairforce too

Also, don't trust anything a recruiter says unless you get it in your contract. Recruiters are notorious for promising an MOS to get a recruit to sign.

Seconded.

Joining the AF was the best decision that I ever made. That being said, I don't think that I'll stay in more than my 6 year contract.

dat separated nonsense Arabic

>topkek

>What would you do guys?
do it
like you said your options are limited

how long is the contract?

pros
>you get a job
>you will learn to take care of yourself eg shaped into a man
>you will earn money
>you will get education
>it will transfer to your civilian life
>you will likely be able to keep up your physical training

cons
>somewhat risk of indoctrination
>time
>family views

it's an easy choice my friend

>inb4 muritard, inb4 shaped into a man is bullshit
I'm not from the US. And get a fucking clue basement dwellers

If you can choose between rolling around in the grass and doing retard runs 5 mornings a week, getting tired before you day starts, -OR- PTing on your time with more rest and energy to put into actual strength gains, what would you pick?

No shit you can make gains around PT, but Army PRT and whatever-the-fuck-cross-fit-shit the Marines do does not aid in building actual muscle or strength. You might get a small bonus in endurance, but nothing compared to what a truly personalized program can offer.

Air Force is clear choice.

>having sympathy for terrorists

I had some friends in high school who went this track because they couldn't afford college

It was all a lie. They were promised all sorts of shit.

> Oh yeah, you know a couple of programming languages? You'll have an easy assignment working with computers
> Got into (name of impressive college you can't afford)? Oh yeah, I know a couple of officers who went to that school. GI bill paid for almost everything.
> Did ROTC all four years? You'll go far, son
> If you want to do distance learning, we make allowances for that
> We'll teach you a badass trade. Want to be an electrician? An airplane mechanic? etc...

In truth all of them were shipped off to Iraq or Afghanistan and given shit assignments that amounted to either
1.) shooting people and being shot at
or
2.) janitorial work and cleaning and building latrines

GI bill didn't pay for shit, none of them got any kind of training that didn't involve heavy military-grade weaponry, and most came out with PTSD and unhireable

This is what the military does to working class kids, user. We're cannon fodder.

Aay muslimbra y dafuq ur old man not wana pay for school?

in the 90s when he was studying in college, he worked many odd jobs like pizza delivery and dishwashing to pay for school while he was living with his sister.

he's basically saying this is the route i should take and to enforce it he's not paying for my schooling.

You should not think about gains in the military,soldiers are usually skinny guys who can run or march long distances.

I came out weak as fuck after my service in my countrys military(was still the best experience in my life though)

Fucking just blow yourself up at the local mall or something, I'm sure your family would be proud of you then.

You and your friends sound like morons desu. I joined the marines, got tons of pussy and now make a 6 figure salary. Everybody i know did the same.

Join the military fellas! You can be a welfare queen AND get praised for it

pizza delivery is boss, though
You can pull down several hundred in cash in tips each night if you know what you are doing

> don't sit around getting stoned all the time
> learn a map of your town inside and out
> learn to drive well
> pick up a cheap beater car with good gas mileage
> be willing to wash dishes and fold boxes after hours and never turn down a potential delivery

profit

Go work for Dominos, man

the only people who fail at it are those that are literally too lazy to deliver pizzas, who sit in their cars playing games on their phones instead

It is relatively easy work

Once you have a part-time job, write up a budget and show it to your dad, so he knows how much money you make, what school costs, all your expenses. Show him that you have applied for financial aid. Make it clear to him what kind of help you need and why.

Op your recruiter is lying to you about two things
A.) You get fuck all college credit for marine training, I went to a I month school to learn how to troubleshoot and fix heat seeking missiles and the turrets and launchers that fire them and I got literally zero college credit for this, one of the most technical schools in the corps. You get 3 history credits from. Bootcamp and that's it.
B.) You have to serve two years before your eligible to receive and any financial assistance for college, you can't just start offrlooking the bat.

That being said I came in with an associates and a 5 year enlistment, started college again at my two and a half year markand am now earning 6 credits every 8 weeks On an extremely condensed schedule that the Marine corps pays for. So it's not all that bad, but it's not like your recruiter described it. Also Noone gives a fuck what kind of pajeet or mudslime you are. Literally the entire marine corps is a shade of brown or yellow you'll be fine. My advice though is go navy or air force if u wanna be a tech guy, I did all that schooling and went to a battalion that's had me be a mortar man, a rifleman, trained me for demolition, and now whored me out to be an mp. I love it but if getting dirty and nasty in the field isn't your thing then don't join the Marine join a real branch

Former dominos fag here. Delivering is a great job. You get to drive around all day, you only see your boss and the customer for a small portion of your shift, and the pay works out to 15 or so an hour after tips and expenses. The hours are great too: typically 5-9 daily.

Unfortunately, its rare to get more than 20 hours a week doing this as we only had more than a handful of drivers during the non-peek hours. Obamacare made it such that they don't want anyone averaging over 30 hours a week, so they don't have to offer medical benefits.

>welfare queen

This goes for most federsl positions. My mom works as a civil servant and gets a paid hour off every shift to use the gym, bretty good pay, a pension, and roughly a week of vacation every 5 weeks.

The Chair Force gets college credit for their training. When they're done with training, they have the equivalent of an associates.

A hearty kek, thanks comrade

Go fucking blow yourself up, paki...

See there you go op that sounds like a better route for you man. Not trying to dissuade your dream or anything but if u don't have the deep desire to be miserable covered in mud awake for 4 days for the off chance to kill someone then just go airforce. You'll get the GI bill all the same, plus this dude says you get 60 college credits just for going through training. Like I said I had to do 50 hours a week of electrical engineering trouble shooting and mechanical and I got 3 history credits for it.

The only Marines my school produced were band geeks that played no sports.
2 no-necked football players joined the Army. A trackstar and a closeted homo, joined the Navy. With a wrestler joining the Air Force.

Don't you want to stop ISIS since they kill Muslims the most? Just join the combat force and help stop those goatfuckers

"the equivalent of an associates"

the problem with this is that an associates degree is basically worthless. No 4-year university int he country is obligated to accept the credits from an associates degree, unless they have a contractual agreement with the specific community college or program you got it from.

Pleas etrust me, OP. You will be way better off just finding a way to finish your bachelor's degree in one go. Life sucks without one, and it is extrememly difficult to go back to college after an interruption.

American universities are for-profit ventures. They will find every way possible to screw you out of credits if you atop attending for any length of time.

>marines recruiter contacts you acting friendly like he's just catching up.

>Within 10min he's trying to recruit you.

Hustlers gonna hustle.

>

Thirded. I'm in the army, doing enlisted nursing.

Air Force treats their people pretty good, and they're into tech stuff.

Army has cyber warfare jobs now tho.

And you don't get Tuition Assistance till you're in a year I think? Maybe two? Tuition assistance is if you're in the military and going to school. Keep in mind that you'll have a job to go to tho.

Marines aren't all racists, BTW. Don't worry about discrimination.

You get the GI Bill, but look up when you can actually start using it. It pays for college, 4 years. You can save it for your kids if you want. Most people use it when they get out.

Make sure you pay attention to the length of your contract. Mines for 6 years, but the shortest I've seen is 3 1/2.

And finally, it's rare that military training = credits. It doesn't even always = civilian certifications. Ask about it. I picked this job because they paid for my LPN license. Medics get an EMT cert. Depends on your job.

That Air Force has an agreement with 42 accredited college where your credits from the CCAF are accepted. After basic training, you earn credits from the Community College of the Airforce for any technical training.

There really isn't any reason to join any other branch. Just avoid the drone programs.

and which '42 accredited colleges" are those?

Think about how many hundreds of universities there are in the US, and only 42 will accept these credits....towards a specific major, no doubt. hmmm....

I'm not trying to be an asshole, here. Just a realist.

Servicemen are getting screwed on the education they promise, anons. There's no way around it.

Idk which universities they are.

Its hard to argue that free training is a rip off. The military takes guys who know nothing in a field and turns them into semi-competent in exchange for a four year contract. Then pays for their college when they leave. It's hard to feel sorry for them.

The drone programs seem the best to me, why would they be bad?

You get to fly around blowing up muzzies

I work for a government program that helps vets and other folks get back into college.

For every Chad that comes out of military service healthy and happy and finds a good job and a qt 3.14 gf, I see fifty sob stories.

These guys come out physically and emotionally crippled. If they had a relationship before going into the military, the stress of their job and deployments killed it. Businesses talk about proudly hiring former soldiers, but the fact is they see them as damaged goods and we have to beg and bribe to get people to consider vets for decent jobs.

The guys sitting around in management got business degrees and went to frat parties. They look down on the military. They want to hire former frat boys, not marines.

The only help these vets get is at the community college level, and unless you want to be a nurse or an EMT, that won't get you shit in the job market.

You are better off becoming a RN, Rx Tech, or EMT first, then going into the military because you will be fast-tracked to becoming an officer.

Because you're contributing to the creation of terrorists and the murder of civilians. The drone program terrorizes entire regions of the middle east and the terrorists use this as one of their strongest recruiting tools.

hurrrr terrorists is who da guvurment say be bad!!111

lmfao. dumb american ape.

Collateral damage due to war isn't the same as targeting civilians like terrorists due. Terrorists should live separate from civilians if they don't want civilian casualties but they do.

Plus you have to take out those supporting the terrorists which unfortunately are their families. I'd rather kill a few slimes than have American boots on the ground.

As for the recruiting terrorists part, Islam does that on its own.

Muslims in the ME are savages. If you want to be so progressive why don't you invite a Syrian into your home.

Do*

Guys- I'm thinking about the chair force too, I just graduated college with a 4 year biology and I want to learn languages.

Most of this advice is pointed at people with only a highshool education right?

I think the chair force would still be valid but you wouldn't get as much benefit as if you hadn't already graduated college.

Haha the marines are going to eat you alive you pussy ass Muslim shit skinned nerd.

HOORAH

I hope you're just shitposting.

Id understand if he didnt pay ur college but school?!!!! Other kids be worryin about passin the test and ud be worrying wether u cud afford another year!! Damn bro i feel for ya

Britbong medic here, only been in about 4 years and I haven't been to war so I can't speak with incredible experience but I've enjoyed my time in the army so far. I'm a 24 year old kissless virgin, I've never done any actual sports, the 8 months in between my job shutting down and me joining the army was mostly spent playing world of warcraft but despite all that I just get accepted and welcomed wherever I go. Obviously you'll get some people who behind closed doors might make a racist joke or whinge about pakis but in all honesty there's zero tolerence for discrimination because you can't make effective use of a soldier if you're predjudiced against them.
As far as education, I can't speak for the American system but here you aren't exactly guaranteed to come out with hefty qualifications but everyone gets the opportunity to get accredited courses paid for as long as they actually work for it and don't sit around complaining all day. Obviously some job roles will definitely guarantee you some nice qualifications but often you've got to have some university learning under your belt first.
Even if you don't come out with a PhD there's still worse ways to spend 4 years than travelling the world (kind of) and saving up the shittons of disposable income that's avaliable (as long as you don't waste it on gambling, drinking and payday loans)
Just work hard, be polite to people and don't take yourself too seriously because at times you'll spend hours doing a job that does not need to be done because somebody got excited about the possibility of promotion.

But we're striking targets that aren't even in warzones and we're largely using "signature strikes" where we don't even know the identity of the person, we just bomb the location of a cell phone that called a suspicious number or was at a suspicious place. As for targeting civilians, we don't deliberately target civilians in most cases, but we do act with such recklessness that bombing a hospital is considered an "accident" wherein nobody gets pubished. Our civilian death tolls at least match, if not surpass, that of the organizations that deliberately target civilians. So whats the difference?

You must also take into account the US policy, which in most cases either funded, armed, or trained these organizations at some point.

>islam does that on its own

That's factually inaccurate. Every sober study of muslim populations has determined that its US policy that motivates radicals, not a religious hatred for our "freedom." Pic related is from a 2004 DoD study ordered by Rumsfeld.

To act as though we have no part in creating this mess is absurd.

Non marine detectEd, theres no hitches in the front

Lots of people seem to think that we can win a war by crushing our enemies, seeing them driven before us and hearing the lamentations of their women. It's not as simple as that though, we can't fight a war of attrition against a guerilla force in their own territory. The only way to create a lasting peace is to convince people that there isn't a good reason to fight. However, we're basically handing their recruiters a prolonged Pearl Harbour motivational event.

Mujahideen are the most prolific killers of Muslims. Lmao. Isis murders more Muslims than anyone else. Yeah go support them bro, you'll help relieve all of these problems like having a head attached.

Agreed. Under the current plan, we've seen terrorism spread from the tribal regions of Afghanistan in 2001 to Yemen, Libya, Syria, Iraq, and Somalia.

The problem is that the politics of terrorism is what is driving the policy. The aim isn't to eliminate terrorism, its to appear tough on terrorism so you aren't to blame if an attack happens.

If you really believe that ISIS is the reason the region isn't stable, I've got some oceanfront property in Idaho to sell you.

The US is even directly responsible for the creation of ISIS by destabilizing Libya and Iraq, sending billions of dollars worth of arms to "moderate rebels" who turned out to be ISIS in an arrogant attempt at regime change in Syria, as well as dismantling the Baathist party (whose former leaders are now all leaders of ISIS).

I understand why you want to paint the picture with such broad strokes: its easy and it allows you to avoid considering our culpability in the problem. But you can't expect to have an accurate picture of reality when you paint with such broad strokes.

>Implying Islamic terrorism began AFTER the US invaded the region, and not literally 50 years before.

And that's not to mention the history of non terrorism violence that dates back to the slaughter of Ali and the formation of Shia and sunni. Nice try blaming all of your problems on the white man though - did you learn that trick from reddit?

I'm 21 and in the Navy, I've been in for about 1.5 years. It's not terrible but I still regret joining. The only good thing is that my job is something I'm interested in continuing once i get out after 4. I like the job but the military part is just fucking annoying.

>non terrorism violence

I brief history of Western civilization in the last 300 year will show Muslims don't have that market cornered.

The current situation is in large part the result of our foreign policy.

It is odd that you bring up terrorism starting in the middle east around 1950s, because that is exactly when Eisenhower created the policy of military intervention in the middle east. Prior to that, you really didn't see this widescale terrorism you do today.

Of course, the history of guerilla warfare bears out the fact that it is almost always a desperate attempt to fight off an adversary the population deems too big to fight conventionally.

In the end, your opinion is directly contradicted by virtually every study on the matter.

Lastly, the Defense Intelligence Agency predicted the rise of ISIS in 2012, yet funded the "moderate rebels" anyway. They even acknowledged that the goal of our "allies" in the region was to create a caliphate to counter Assad's power. Read the memo yourself.

>wants a noncombat tech job so he doesn't violate his faith.

Ahmed pls go you have no place in my Corps if your religion would conflict with the mission.

You're wrong on every point. Please stop regurgitating reddit tier anti western sentiment and expecting any one to take your bullshit seriously. The western powers did not introduce violence to Islam. I can't take anything you say seriously after such an absurd statement. The western powers did not introduce salafism and wahhabism to the middle east, no those are local inventions. But it's hard to admit fault for something and so much easier to blame someone else even if they have little or no relation. Your viewpoints deny agency to the Arabs, you treat them like children with no influence or responsibility over their own actions. The middle east has been a violent and brutal place for millenia because the people are uncultured and follow a violent faith.

Yes the US knew isis was rising, but coward Obama decided to withdraw from Iraq anyway. And yes he armed moderate rebels most of whom are still fighting isis. Others became part of isis, Obama is a colossal fuck up of a president. The US should follow Putin's lead in Syria. Bomb the fuck out of the terrorists. Fuck the Islamists.

>> wrong on every point
No he isn't. cmon user
>>reddit tier anti western
It's actually just anti US -as it should be.

>>western powers did not introduce salafism and wahhabism to the middle east
No but they sure as shit fund, train and arm them. Genocidal apartheid Zionists of Israel included, or did you forget about your main ally

>fighting for Israel
Joining the core of engineers or the chair force is the only non-faggot option

I'm not saying that the US introduced the concept of violence of saladism, but they've certainly been the catalyst of the current region-wide violence.

Even US military experts admit that the cureent US policies are the reason for hatred of the US. We've been treating the region as a play-thing for half a century now. I'm not assigning blame or excusing behavior, but rational people have a duty to look at the underlying causes of events.

Another example is Iran, which is treated as a caricature of evil by American media. Well, why do they hate us so much? A cursory reading of history will show that the CIA overthrew their first democratically elected government and installed a pro-American tyrant. Among other things, we supplied Iraq with chemical weapons to use against Iran, we flirted with the idea of supplying Saddam with nukes (Iraqi nuclear engineers were invited to the US in 1989 to learn about the enrichment process), etc.

You can believe that America is a great source if good for the world, but that opinion is at odds with what citizens of virtually every other country in the world believe.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/greatest-threat-world-peace-country_n_4531824.html

Blaming America for things which started over a thousand years before America was a country is pretty daft. How can you even say this with a straight face? I think it's mostly due to ignorance. People like you assume that since you never learned about violence in the middle east before CNN that there wasn't any. You assume that the evil Americans opened Pandora's box in an otherwise tranquil paradise.

The British helped the wahhabist militia fight, but they were fighting for their independence from the ottomans. This militia existed for a hundred years before that. And before them there were other similar armed groups. It's so silly that you pretend all of this was NEW and caused by the westerners. Ibn Saud had nothing to do with it! You truly have no idea of the history of the Arabs, not sure why I'm even bothering to discuss... You don't know of a single thing in history past 25 years ago.

I agree that us conflict in Afghanistan and Iraq have led to more violence. By removing the brutal regime a power vacuum was created. The US lacks the willingness for brutality that is required to fill this vacuum, and so other forces willing to commit extreme violence have filled this void. However, the US had similar invasions of other nations, for example Germany, Grenada, France, etc. These nations didn't start beheading people by the thousands because their citizens are not feral. The Muslim Arabs are prone to this behavior and their culture glorifies it. The biggest mistake in the western invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan was in treating the locals like people.

As far as Iran, you criticize American media for presenting them as a caricature of evil, oblivious to the farcical role the US plays as boogeyman in Iranian media. Everyone knows the shah, but if you wonder why Iran is vilified in American media you have to remember the embassy murders. Anyway, the Iranian revolution was composed of Iranians. They made their choices.

>muslim
>joining the usmc

youre a fucking retard op, the marine corps is probably the 1 most islam hating group in the world

Sorry to hear that shipmate. Sub force is hard work but super laid back, especially when it comes to officers and chiefs. It's strange how all the skids we pass walking to the galley feel obligated to greet my LCPO (senior chief) when I'm a SN and regularly tell him to eat a back of dicks and then he comes out with the whole division gets shitty and tells us about how he ended up wrist deep in a stripper in Scotland once.

There was similar pushback in South America when the US was installing dictators and training regimes in torture techniques from 1950-2000.

>the biggest mistake was in treating the locals like people

This is the most arrogant thing I've read in a while. You've got an entrenched belief that America's manifest destiny extends to the entire world. Keep treating countries and populations like pawns and these people you're oppressing will continue to blow up your cities. I don't know how else to explain it to you. If these people were the religious nuts you claim they would be attacking every Christian country, not merely the countries oppressing their populations.

>iran

The embassy murders are an excuse, not a cause. Iran didn't take orders from Washington, so they cut them off from the world.

The did the same thing to Noriega and Saddam. The US willingly turned a blind eye with Saddam's human rights violations until Saddam ignored (actually, he misunderstood the ambassador, who he thought was giving implicit support) instructions not to invade Kuwait. Noriega's drug trafficking wasn't a problem (he even smuggled for Bush's CIA) until he started getting too close to Moscow.

Lmao the Marines are going to fuck your schooling over so hard. Not that i really care cause you're a Muslim.

user I'm leaving for bootcamp for the navy on Tuesday

Really sit down and think it through throughly if you want to do this or not,
Some people will tell you do it, some will tell you not to or try to discourage you

What I realize is it's not an easy route I'm choosing but it's definitely headed toward a great destination

>not easy

What rate.

Cause boot camp is piss easy and surface rates are piss easy. I went through sub school with a dirtbag who got dropped late in the FT pipeline (2-3 weeks from graduation) and got sent to a carrier. He's a fucking superstar on the surface despite giving even fewer fucks.

Military is easy. There's 3 basic rules to follow that'll carry you successfully through your entire career without fail.

1. Show up on time.
2. Be in the correct uniform.
3. Do what you're told.

It's that simple. You'll find a lot of fucktards who can't do it because their age is higher than their ASVAB score. The path you chose is not hard. It's something to be proud of, but don't make it into something it isnt. You will end up disappointed.

>Keep treating countries and populations like pawns
But we haven't, we treat the nation's as pawns with the specific goal of fighting our enemies on their own turf so they can never reach ours.
If we treated the people like pawns we would never have any problems.
But demoshits want to have their cake and eat it to so we end up doing both terribly and accomplishing neither goal
Also go fuck yourself for thinking Muslims are religion if peeeze
Get educated cuck
youtu.be/No0gjUjg2hw

Thanks shipmate

I've been getting a lot of words of wisdom from folks like you and I appreciate it

I figure the military is what you make of it
I'm going to do as you advice

>demoshits
>cuck
>heres a youtube video that proves 1.5 billion people are violent radicals

Well, our conversation was nice while it lasted.

Nothing shreds your core like a suicide vest

Yeah he's using pol memes in his statement but to be fair he's still right

The argument that muslims are just inherently more violent is just a way to excuse flooding the region with weapons, tyrannical dictators, and military training. What outcome did you really expect?

> not killing the Muslim piece of filth that is in your military because they literally do nothing and hinder and even sabotage missions

You fucks need to burn and when Trump becomes president you will all be exposed as the traitorous fucks that you are. Kill your self by slitting your throat you piece of fucking mud. I'll be putting pork in the Halal isle from now just for you faggot.

You're in the US (fafsa) right?
If you're worried about paying that off, choose a lucrative field in college like Computer Science. I'm interning this summer at a large company in the Silicon Valley making about $10,200 a month as a junior. If you can stand it, and even more if you like it, CS is incredibly lucrative, flexible, and highly in demand so job security is real. A LOT of people at my university overstate how hard it is, try it yourself and see, maybe.

>a religion founded by a bloodthirsty child raping warlord teaches to be violent and terrible
And what about before guns faggot? What was Europe peddaling swords and catapults while exporting feudalism tobthe kind good hearted Muslims?
I can't wait until you're butriwd in the sand up to your neck and they start chucking rocks arlt your head for being white and not paying your jizz tax.
Fucking cuck, get the hell out of the west and go live with your "peaceful" people
That motherfucker in the video is an Arab and he's walking around with the largest bounty ever put on a human being on his head and he's not even white or from the west

You need to be fucking domed repeatedly you democrat piece of shit.

not that user, but i graduated with a worthless art degree.

I am gonna be on disability for 3 months. What can i do in 3 months to get educated for free? or under $200 I'll work my butt off

I would say that you could teach yourself to code but getting interviews is heavily influenced by your education. By not having a degree in the relevant area, you'll be fighting an uphill battle.
If you're truly highly motivated, you can self teach yourself a coding language or two (python and java are easy to get into or Javascript if you want to do web development) but don't expect to get too far in 3 months. There are coding bootcamps but those are largely inconsistent and overpriced.

Alternatively, if you're comfortable with math, you could network like shit to try to get a finance/banking analyst position (I mean investing intern or some shit) if you can put up with a lot of hours with the idea that if you stick it through you will eventually be making a lot of money with normal hours. My friend is doing that now but he's working like 80 hour work weeks.. Way too much for me.

Because I'm so involved with CS, you could always just do whatever you'd be doing with an art degree (working your way up in some slightly average job, I assume) and try learning programming as a hobby. If you develop any applications or interesting projects, that can help get you an interview with tech companies when they would otherwise ignore you because you don't have the degree.

If we're going back a thousand years, Europe doesn't have such a stellar record. In the last century alone, European wars were responsible for more death and destruction than all of humanity prior.

I hope the irony of an American calling someone violent isn't lost on any lurkers. We've got more blood on our hands in the last 60 years than any other country, and we currently spend more on our military than the next 20 countries combined.

Save all the American exceptionalism bullshit. It might make you feel good, but its simply not reality. Peace isn't good for business, so its not good for America.

Sorry, I forgot to say there is actually a lot you can do for free to get educated (at least with CS). Checkout codecademy.com and maybe just even googling how to get started with a language. Java and Python are pretty easy for beginners. If you learn Java in depth, C++ will be a relatively smooth transition (once you learn about 'pointers', which Java doesn't use).
Alternatively, you can go the web dev route, Javascript, HTML, CSS, blah blah blah. Books can be downloaded/torrented if not available for free somewhere.

Yo i don't know is this has been posted yet, not gonna bother reading through to check, but the military has a college loan payback program (atleast the navy does). I didn't need it myself so all my info is second-hand. But i know they will pay college debt, not sure if there is a limit on how much, but you have to make sure it's in the contract.

Military is basically the best idea if you're looking to pay for education. Marines have less money to spend on tuition assistance (how much they'll pay for college each year) so I've heard of our running out before everyone gets the chance to use it.

Right now (navy atleast) will pay $750 per 3 SH, up to $4500 a year I think. A lot of colleges will have military tuition rates that will fit that price exactly. Don't get sucked into online for profit degree mills. Find a university with an actual campus that also offers online degrees. I just started an online CS degree at Regis University. It's fucking legit. Jesuit so they have a high standard of education, acceptance rate isn't 100%. Their advisors are all on point, they sent me a student ID, a t shirt and a frame with a paper in it saying "Some people see a frame, we see a future." I didn't even know they were gonna do that. Felt good man. this is the only college I've been to so maybe they all do this, but sure as hell no online for profit is gonna. They also offer the military tuition rate and accept yellow ribbon program, part of post 9/11 gi bill that covers the difference between in state and out of state tuition.

Yeah, so there's a bunch of words on stuff.

motherfucker. have you seen who the fuck is their prophet? A warlord pedophile that accosted a little girl who was 7 years old. He fucked her when she was fucking 7. 7. In a religion your supposed to emulate your most esteemed whatever chosen, christians get jesus, muslims get Muhammad, Jews get uh I don't know, Confucians etc etc etc.

what kind of math do you need to know? I'll take anything even if it's minimum wage. I need to get out of my job, it's physically killing me.

by the way thank you for the posts. I am reading them thoroughly. I know you took good time writing it up.

Dennis Hastart was just convicted of raping a 12 year old boy. Perhaps we should invade ourselves? In a country you're supposed to emulate your most esteemed representatives.

You're really grasping at straws, bud.

Go marines
Get loans payed and on average you earn more than your peers.

Good riddance on him. See is that easy on convicting a disgusting pedophile in pretty much all non-muslim majority countries. It's completely legal in some of these countries that use Sharia law to marry kids, maybe you forget a few years ago that a litlte girl was burned because she wanted to read a book. Damn is a book is dangerous, shocking even.