The Chad Arguement

Why isn't anyone able to stop the Chad conundrum? Do you want to know why HEIGHT FACE FRAME and Chad winds again is gaining so much ground here? It's because no one is able to properly argue against it.

Why? Why can't anyone come up with a reasonable point besides "go bk2 r9k neckberd"

no its because u keep making these retarded threads because u are unemployed or underage and bored

Go take a shower you shitlord

>implying it's one person
/pol/ has the same problem and they have I.D's. Its a fucking epidemic and I don't know how we can stop it.

Literally nobody likes /r9k/ and our boards take you in like refugees fleeing a war (that you probably started, in all honesty) then you start flinging your shit all over our streets.

Veeky Forums is a fitness board rather than a "women are shit" and "tfw no gf" board. /r9k/ has a negative impact on the quality of any of the boards that it infects 2bh.

Because it's basically arguing that women only care about HEIGHT FACE FRAME due to evolutionary psychology factors, which can't really be proven nor disproven

As much as evolutionary psychology makes sense, it's really easy to just use it to justify whatever belief you already hold, since no one will be able to argue against it.

Additionally, it's an excellent troll. HEIGHT FACE FRAME are mostly decided by genetics. Being told you'll never succeed due to factors beyond your control strikes deep to the heart of the average Westerner, who had been told that they can always improve themselves and make themselves into whatever they want. It's especially potent on Veeky Forums, where A) Remaking and improving ourselves is basically the whole point, and B) There are a lot of autists who cannot handle the idea that there are things beyond their control

But someone is able to stop him. Tyrone.

This. People can't deal with knowing no matter how hard they try they can't change something.

HEIGHT FACE AND FRAME is actually something for modeling and fashion shows. A male model is supposed to have height, face, and frame, they're literally a frame for clothing to hang on. They should be tall so they're thin and shaped like a coat hanger, and obviously a good face for the cameras.

But this isn't a forum for runway model faggots, it's about fitness, so I honestly don't even remotely see the point. It has nothing to do with bodybuilding, physiques, lifting, or even cardio. It's just a list of attributes we want in runway fashion models... Wtf guys, honestly?

I have a job and I make a fuck ton of terrible posts at work.

Estrogen is attracted to testosterone. It has nothing to do with face, frame, height meme.

Yes but Hans beats tyrone every time

I agree with you mostly, but

>this isn't a forum for runway model faggots, it's about fitness, so I honestly don't even remotely see the point

Many people here conflate fitness with aesthetics and getting women, so it becomes relevant that way imo.

Lmao Tyrone isn't even the same species as Chad unless he evolves into apehoop.

This is retarded. Girls wsnt what girls want and guys can't stop them. If a girl doesn't like you then move on. People use chad cause they don't realise we're all chads. You all got some girl drooling over your instagram kr whatever who refuses to date neckbeards cause deep down this girl hopes you'll notice her, which some of us do and use as a fwb until we dump her and move on cause deep down we like some waifu or whatever you animefags call them. So yes chad gets all the girls. But no chad gets all girls. Just take what you get and be happy.
>tfw you'll never get your oneitis
Well fucking kill yourself then. You'll never be taller then you already are. You'll never get a larger dick. You'll never change anything about your genetics or mentall disorder so learn to live with it or kill yourself right fucking now. Don't procastinate, don't wait inbetween. Either you kill yourself right fucking now or play the cards you're given you bunch of fucking babies.

It also rustles people (women) because it straight up says they don't care about other things like career, money, social status, her own circumstances, lifestyles, personal history, or character. And implies women, in their hopeless stupidity, would gladly fuck a mall mannequin as those consistently satisfies all the standards.

Again, I don't see the relevance. Most men in our society don't lift and they have sex. Obviously lifting is not a requirement for sex. Some of the most attractive guys are skelly, yet no one argues that getting in shape improves your appearance. There is nothing you can do to change your height or face, so why post threads about it? The point is improving ourselves to the best of our ability and that means lifting (and if you want to get laid, working on social skills, career, etc.). Talking about height or face is the same as saying 'if I was heir to a billion dollar fortune I'd get more interest from women', sure maybe but that's not going to happen so you're just an idiot for talking about it. It's a waste of time and has no relevance for anyone.

>obviously lifting is not a requirement for sex

I didnt say the conflation was logical, but if you deny that it exists on this board then you are just a fucking idiot.

lol ok baldie

I have no idea what you're trying to say. What conflation? What logic?

How stupid are you?

You claimed that this isnt a forum for "height face and frame" since those anre unchangeable, that its a forum for fitness.

I responded that many people here conflate the notion of fitness with the notions of aesthetics and getting girls. They constantly ask retarded questions like "how much do i have to lift to get a girl like this?" as if you can just reach a numeric poundage total and a gf will appear, like life is a video game.

You responded with something along the lines of "but clearly you dont need to lift to have sex."

To which i responded, it doesnt matter if what you say is true, i'm commenting on what people on this board think regardless of what reality is.

Get it yet?

What do you want? Tell small ugly men that being fat and weak doesnt add much to the disaster?
Btw, women also desire status. And being fit tells them: hey, i make something out of myself. They associate with fit people: smart, social, succesfull etc.
So, exercising makes sense for manlets if they want to attract

> can't form a coherent sentence

> needs paragraphs to try and explain his convoluted and inane thinking

> calls others stupid as a self defend mechanism

Lol. You realize everyone is joking about 'how many pl8 do I need to deadlift to get a gf voucher', right?

this is the worst forced meme ever

I hope you kill yourself in the gym

I dont believe in Height and frame.

Height is something no one outside Veeky Forums cares about. As long as you are taller than the girl, it doesnt fucking matter.

Frame is something that can be improved with just 3 months of lifting.

The only thing that is actually means shit is a pretty face. And even face gains are real so yeah.

Also all chads have jacked bodies.

I see all these HF&F trolls posting pics with chads, and literally all of them are jacked and muscular.

A skinnyfat chad doesnt exist.

>why can't anyone create a reasonable argument against a bait troll meme

The whole height/face/frame memeing doesn't rustle me at all and I find Chadposters kind of amusing.

>no mention of chad eating pizza while you train at the gym

I am disappointed in you Veeky Forums

>Height is something no one outside Veeky Forums cares about.

How tall are you? Be honest.

the worst thing is, everytime i hear the name chad now, i want pizza. I'm glad chad doesnt drink beer (yet)

and he always knows exactly when you are at the gym. Fucking chad.

BECAUSE GO BACK R9K YOU FUCK.IF YOU WANT TO STAY CHANGE YOUR MENTALITY.YOU CAN'T BE HERE WITHOUT HAVING THE MENTALITY TO IMPROVE AND AT LEAST NO HATE YOURSELF.WE ARE NOT HOLDING HANDS.

I just checked out /r9k/, at its core it is indistinguishable from Veeky Forums.

The whole chad thing iirc is a redpill bullshit thing they use to explain why women pick some guys and not them or i dont know, neckbeard logic
Why its gaining so much ground here is probably since many here lift hoping it will get them girls, fuck thats why i started but lifting alone wont fix it.
So average joe hits up redpill forums and whatnot, suddenly he is brainwashed and regurgitates that bull here because he is bored

Or people are just assholes in general, maybe

y-yeah, joking ;/

Im 5'11".

5'11" or even 5'10" is a perfect example for my statement.

It is considered utterly subhuman manletism here on Veeky Forums, yet i NEVER had someone call me short, i NEVER got dumped for my height.

Actually i agree that if you are 5'6", it is going to matter.

You don't properly argue against something that has no basis you just spout memes because that's what the height, face, frame chad autist does

I hope it's one person
Just how many salty dyel robots are on this board?

There are a shitload. It is like /r9k/ 2.0.

Or maybe this is just what it feels like after 2 years of Veeky Forums.

where do you think you are?

/r9k/?

Because it's irrelevant. True or not, this board is about weightlifting and dieting and training. It isn't about getting girls or what the ideal male is. That's what /r9k/ and /soc/ are for.
That being said

>And even face gains are real
Only if you're really fat.
If you have a strong jaw that's just hidden by a lot of fat, sure, losing weight will uncover it.
Or if you have shitty skin, cardio and diet will improve that.

I have a mediocre jaw and chin. Not terribly weak, but not high test alpha male either. Theoretically I could cover that with a beard, but my facial hair doesn't allow for much more than stache and goatee.

I have extreme dark circles under my eyes. No amount of sleeping and drinking water helps. (I sleep ~9 hours every night and drink 2-3 liters of water every day) Looking at pictures of my father, he had the same when he was younger, my sister got them too. It's genetic.

I have a big fucking nose. Nothing one can do besides surgery.

I'm pale as fuck. Which makes eye circles even more pronounced. I burn easily, especially my nose, which makes it even more pronounced. If I get a slight tan, it'll be gone within a week if I don't spend hours outside every day.

Also I'm 5'7.

You're a fucking idiot who deserves to be unhappy

Well, honestly, because it's true. Even if have a great personality, you're not shy and you talk to girls the best you can be if you're not also attractive is "that sweet guy". Looks really matter a great deal if you want genuine attraction. Money and status help with dem hoes only.

how's your social abilities. Because those are 80% whether or not a woman will like you/sleep with you.

And besides, having sex with women isn't the fucking pinnacle of living lmfao. The benefits from having a strong, lean body should be more focused on how people perceive you (i.e more respect), HEALTH FUCKING REASONS (lots of people disregard this), and personal satisfaction.

if youre lifting only for women, youre doing it wrong.

Face gains are real without being fat.

Dar circles are not treated with sleep and water (thats a meme).
You treat dark circles with derma roller and coconut oil.

Hair makes up a big part of your "face rating". And you can do so much with your hair.

Yeah you cant do anything about a jew nose.

If you ever heard about mike mew, you know jaw gains are also real. It takes a lot of fucking time and dedication, but jaw gains are real without surgery.

I dont know if it can be done for adults, but every kid with a shitty jaw can be fixed, with mike mew's method.

Im naturally an ugly guy, but with a lot of time and effort i can make myself a solid 6/10.

6/10 isnt much huh? Well combine that with a jacked and shredded 8-9/10 body and there we go.

You are 5'7"? Date girls shorter than you. As i said earlier, girls only care if you are shorter than them.

Date a 5'3", a 5'5". No one forces you to compete with a 6'2", 220 pound jacked chad.

More like 30% brah.

>And you can do so much with your hair.
This thread is really gonig every fucking way it can right now so fuck it, ill ask
You seem to know a thing or two

I got...not fucked up hair since its actually pretty nice BUT i got like a swirl? on the back of my head so i think it might prevent me from getting the type of undercut i want
Still possible or what do you think?
I dont want to fuck it up because even if it grows quick its a hassle

Because it's true. Anyone anyone who replies to this thread with

>lololol virgin
>delusional manchild detected
is a retard who won't open his eyes. If you're not at a certain acceptable threshold (determined by genetics), you will never find a woman who truly loves you. The only women you have a CHANCE at getting, are ones that settle for you, but have fun living with that haunting fact in you're life.

Once you accept this, you may live easier. But of course accepting it is the hardest part.

Yeah I'm not lifting for women.

And I guess I'm okay socially. I have a small circle of friends with whom I go out almost every week. I have no problem talking to people or women.
I mean I had girls show interest in me, but I always fucked it up somehow.

But I'm not really actively looking for anything anyways. It's really just feels related threads that get me to think about this stuff. And the fact that I thought "damn you're ugly" when I looked in the mirror earlier.

I have my hair in a buzzcut. Girls seem to love it. At least they want to always touch it.

Yeah, I've been doing that "lips together, teeth together, tongue on roof of mouth" thing semi-regularly (as in: when I think of it)

gotta look into that stuff for dark circles.

More like STATUS GAME HEIGHT in that order

the guy who spread this meme isnt a chad, he is exactly the opposite of it and has stated so many times

Whether true or not it's irrelevant.
This board is fitness, it's about lifting, and dieting, and steroids, and Olympic weightlifting, and powerlifting, etc.
It's not about girls, or being the ideal mate. It's not about being depressed about being a social retard. That's what /r9k/ is for.

that wasn't the question

Replace game with money and it's good

Forget it,brah.These r9k fags think if they stop someone from lifting they prevent a potential Chad because ALL chads have good bodies.

The question at the I was addressing is
>why can't anyone come up with a reasonable point besides "go bk2 r9k neckbeard"
I think my answer responds to that pretty neatly.
The point is, what you're doing with this meme is shitposting. I don't know why you're doing it. Maybe you think it's funny, maybe you're genuinely angry and upset and think that the world is unfair and this is your version of crying out into the wilderness, maybe you're just salty and bitter and want to make other people as miserable as you so you repeat the same shit until somebody else believes it (or cares).
Regardless, you're not contributing anything to the subject of the board when you post this, so people responding with "go back to /r9k/" have it right. That's the board intended for your type of people, to discuss this kind of recondite sociological quandary. This board, Fitness, is about picking things up and putting them down, or running fast, or swimming for a long time, or posing on stage. It's not about feeling bad about ourselves for who we are not.

>It's because no one is able to properly argue against it.
its because they are qualities that you can't change, as on a board full of people trying to change themselves (mostly their physiques) it is bound to attract a lot of attention.

that's literally it. leave the house every once in a while.

i too am 5'11, and the ONLY time anyone has ever called me short, was my ex-gf, who was 5'1.

good times.

manlet

This is going to end all chad arguments. Face, frame, and height all have a factor. Don't deny it. It is nature at it's best. The 6'3, natural musculature, and straight jaw comes from high testosterone. High testosterone gives you "natural" confidence thus giving him a higher chance to mate. However its 50/50. Say you are 30% on the genetic scale but score perfect on everything else such as personality, social skills, money, aesthetics, and general lifestyle, you will be better than the "chad" with perfect genetics but shitty everything else. This is coming from experience.

I wish to amend your post-More importantly, those features come from high testosterone in the womb and through childhood/ during puberty especially.

You can have high test in your 20s after you're done growing but still have a slight frame and skull.

It is probably somewhat genetic your physiological disposition toward athletic training, posture, adherence to healthy diet and work ethic as a child and teenager; and these factors will affect an individual's appearance later in life, past puberty.

I don't believe what you said about someone with 30% genetic capacity is fully recognizing OP's point- that men with the top genetics have the REAL, immediate, implicit, sexual advantage, and this is almost certainly an undeniable fact.

Women were all over Dahmer and the younger Boston bomber because they are attractive and masculine in their appearance.

Sure in the beginning but good luck keeping a girl around if your personality is shit. I have a buddy who looks like the legit chad but he is meek. Girls talk about him all the time but they always run away from him after he hooks up with them. I would consider myself a pretty good looking guy but not that good looking. The times I was average in terms of my body but 10/10 social skills, I had girls all over me. The times where I stopped socially drinking and just focused 100% into my body, I had far fewer girls into me. I had more mires but less ability to close the deal.

>Do you want to know why HEIGHT FACE FRAME and Chad winds again is gaining so much ground here? It's because no one is able to properly argue against it.

>2016:
>Not understanding that all different women like all different kinds of men, just like all different men like all different kinds of women
The reason you fucking primates don't get this simple fact of life is because YOU'RE ALL TOO FUCKING YOUNG TO EVEN KNOW SOMETHING THIS SIMPLE YET.

/thread

Height, face, frame are all props.
Trueky wonderful bastards use what they have to greater effect than any lesser men.
You are going to die one day, every second you spend is lost to memory.
Why give a single fuck what people think of you.
It IS all about confidence.

>Why isn't anyone able to stop the Chad conundrum
because it's true.

If you are born good looking, or rich, or whatever, you have an advantage.

It's also something you cannot change most of the times, so there's no point in arguing.

You want to stop the chad shitposting?
Stop fucking reply to it.

You too, stop replying. Or at least sage when you do.

It's also true the other way.
I have a short fat manelt friend and he is currently in early JUST mode.
For me the consequence of getting Veeky Forums is more confidence so there is that. r9k forgets that achieving something even physical fitness will boost confidence. But it's true if you look terrible why even lift.

Wait. "Height / Face / Frame" and "Chad" are memes?

Height / face / frame makes total sense. Chicks dig tall guys, a nice face, and a healthy body. Similarly most guys dig long hair, a pretty face, and a feminine body. Chads usually have no problems getting the hot chicks cause most Chads have a good height / face / frame.

If you're a Manlet or a fattie you can still find a chick for yourself. However, you're probably not gonna pull what Chad gets because you're not Chad and the hottest chicks like Chad. You'll probably still be able to pull the average and below average chicks that Chad rejects. Make no mistake though, the reject girls would rather have Chad.