Hello Veeky Forums, future trap here

Hello Veeky Forums, future trap here

I'm 5'8'', trying to lose weight from 140 pounds (after having lost 6 pounds over the course of two months).

I've been going to the gym three times a week for two months now, and I'm starting to wonder something.

Is it completely IMPOSSIBLE to put on any kind of muscle mass (not even noob gains) while on a cut?
I'm only cutting 300cal (1500Cal daily with a 1800TDEE), yet I'm not seeing a change, for better or worse, anywhere in my body.

My only goal is getting a dry thin and athletic look, the only amount of muscle I strive for is enough so that I will just look thin instead of malnourished after I lose another couple Kgs.

But is even that little gain impossible while cutting?

Fuck off back to your containment board

You are the worst tripfag on the board and that's saying something

>Fuck off back to your containment board
Says the trip fag

Anyway OP, I wish I could help. There's a pic floating around here somewhere about Trap exercises and Trap routines that promote weight loss, an hourglass figure, and ass gains.

Maybe someone will post it for you.

It has been proven you can still build muscle mass under a small deficit, so you should be fine with a 300kcal deficit.

You just have to get in a good program and be patient. Muscle growth doesn't happen from night to day... I mean, it actually literally does, but you'll only start noticing changes after weeks if not months of training.

I have pretty much all the versions of that thing, but it's not really what I'm asking.

I see. I didn't hope you'd actually post in here, but while we're at it, will HRT completely halt my muscle growth or will I be able to avoid turning into bones and fat mass?

It's not gonna halt it completely, you can still do it with patience and eating well.
I only started training after HRT and my legs and butt muscles have grown ok.

Alright, that's a relief.
Thanks for the replies.

Also, funny thing that you're posting Sara Alemanno, I'm Italian too
Not a weightlifter myself though
Or a grill

;__;

I think if you just cut and do high reps low weight without going under a few hundred calorie deficit then in a while you should look good? I don't really know however.

Don't let your dreams be dreams

WHY DID IT CUT SO SOON
I WANTED TO SEE IT DROP

Kill yourself.

You will never pass and no man will ever consider you human, let alone a woman.

The best you could do is post your feet on fit while a bunch of fags ironically jerk off. You could do that right now.

Post pics so we can see what we are working with.

VANCITY
A
N
C
I
T
Y
I'll help you make Kegels gains bby

you forgot to say no homo senpai

>forgot

Like this shit.

This is the pinnacle of what you will get. This guy wouldn't touch your hairy asshole with a 10 foot pole irl.

I know that, that's why my much more realistic end goal is getting a trap body while still being visibly male.

Better to be an ugly trap than a manlet.

>implying you're better
Breh, you tried to get him to post feet. Who're you kidding other than yourself?
>visibly male
What's the point, then? Don't be one of those dudes who thinks just mannerisms and twinky bod = insta-trap status.

You can just be a gay twink you know

> future trap here

Grow up, OP.

is that Dr. Melfi in the background

while this thread is still here, I'll hijack it to ask my own question
what's a good routine for 'girly' body definition?
SS is pretty much legs only mode, and most other programs have way too much arms volume
I just want to look proportioned

Just fix your diet

what does that even mean
I asked for an exercise routine
the one the gym PT made is almost certanly shit

Make sure to drink from plastic container s.

Why don't you read the sticky fucking dumbass.

Because I did and to someone who doesn't understand shit about fitness there's no way to tell which program will produce the results I'm looking for.