Your Genetics are Your Life

Look at this Diego Garcia native.

He has had the worst nutrition EVER since the day he was born on a remote island.
He has no access to meat or supplements, let alone steroids.
He has never lifted a weight in his life.

Yet he looks better than 95% of guys in gyms. Without even trying. This guy is fucking MALNOURISHED and still looks better than most of us.

How can you even deny that genetics are everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australoid_race
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

manual labor for years will do that to you

even american farm boys would look similar

he's a manlet tho

He's a manlet

>He has no access to meat

You what nigger?

There's fish, other seafood, and migratory birds. Combine that with fresh fruit like coconuts, and he probably has a really decent diet actually.

He's wearing hats and shorts and having a photograph taken of him.

>remote island

This. Go get a job as a construction worker and cut out eating fast food and other junk foods. You'd probably end up looking like that guy without even trying after 2 or 3 years.

Fresh fruits, fish, root vegetables.

Pretty much god tier diet desu

>thinking a sea nigro can't find protein in every rock he lifts up
>thinking weights are only iron discs

looks pretty remote to me you dumb gymcel ape

>fruit like coconuts

>no legs

HA

lol, he's 5'0 and has an ugly face, who gives a fuck

His face isn't that ugly.

For a black his face is actually really attractive.

Yeah, I bench nearly 3pl8 and his chest is bigger than mine. His delts and arms aint bad either.

have you ever been outside, in the real world?
a lot of construction workers look like that... any manual labor worker before 40 look like this.

Itt: sheltered vidya playing cityfags who never did manual labor besides carrying groceries inside

1. He's short so he's gonna have to put in less work to look good

2. He has lead an active life style since birth as opposed to western lifestyles. Try doing any kind of laboring or sport long term and you'll understand.

3. He does not have awful nutrition at all, he probably doesn't need to eat much at his height and will have a varied diet that is free from processing of western diets.

Genetics are along a normal distribution, most people have fairly ok genetics with a few outlier on either side, this isn't insane genetics at all, i mean look at his legs they're fucking tiny. He looks about 5'1-5'4 and 130lbs, he's not big at all.

Are you one of those who call tomato a vegetable?

OBONGA is literally eating COCONUT while you waste HOURS at the GYM

>he looks better than 95% of guys in gyms
exactly how hideous are the people where you live

I'd fucking love to live there right now

Humanity status: Left behind

His diet is wholefood plant based which keeps him healthy and fit. The america standard diet is probably the worst nutrition ever.

>roid delts, upper chest, traps
>typical roid look of big upper artms, no forearms
>NO ROIDS

This pic is so fake only Americans could fall for it. Pic related, real Chagossians. Notice they aren't pygmies and not especially muscular or cut.

abbos aren't blacks they're somethin else completely, mud people if you will

those are women you fucking dunce lookin ass motherfucker

And? You want more Chagossians? They don't even look like the yguy in OP's pic.

Nah, he does P90X. He told me one night when we were playing electric guitars.

Here, have a young, fit guy doing the same job as the guy in OP's pic. Notice missing delts, upper chest and beach muscle. And he doesn't look like a pygmy either.

Basically, you gyus are full of shit.

Anyone know what a half Abo looks like or a quarter Abo. Half Asians can be hot.. are half Abos hot?

no they are fucking disgusting, abo's are the lowest filth on this planet

I know they are, I was actually going to bring up Australoids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australoid_race

Not sure if the natives of Diego Garcia count as "blacks" as in natives of sub-Saharan Africa.

living in the pajeet ocean lol why tho?

Your so fuckin stupid.
He exercises daily and probably eats a shit-ton worth of super good proteins carbs and fats that his body is specifically designed to eat.

Same man.

kekd

>Malnourished

Hes holding a coconut.There are the discarded remains of hundreds of coconuts behind him.

literally swimming in papaya and coconuts

This. Ive seen swole/really lean pajeet farmers when I was backpacking in India

never skip hands day

>Looks like he's been doing hard labour for 40 years or so
>Stress free life - no bills to pay, no school, no problems except basic shit like food that's relatively easy to find
>Living in a tropical paradise
>looks 5'2, maybe less
>Is clearly very small in general

Look how big that coconut is compared to him, this guy is a skinny manlet who has been doing hard labour for 40 years. It would be literally sad if he didn't look like this.

dat aint a coconut boi

why dont u move there then u retard

those arent niggas

Because you don't know how genetics work, idiot. Go read a book of basic biology, then search for epigenetics. K

that is tho...

This is now a "they don't work out but they look like they might" thread

Profit: ho lee fuk there is like 5'2"

What's your point? You aren't much taller and he looks way better than you.

How the fuck did humans even get there
Like what the fuck how did humans end up on that island that is thousands of miles away from any continent

To anybody casually scrolling, let ^ this be your takeaway message from this thread.

The US Navy and CIA tortures people on Diego Garcia. Google it.

>This pic is so fake only Americans could fall for it. Pic related, real Chagossians. Notice they aren't pygmies and not especially muscular or cut.

this guy convinced me.

maybe OP man does roids..

Its kind of close to a couple of trade shipping routes between continents, so it first got used as a food topup/extra sale shit collecting point, then as a plantation to formalise that and then later as a refuelling station for steam ships. Now its a supply base for the US navy.

There's no real native population. There was a small local population mostly descended from various slaves and french colonists but they mostly got forcibly removed after the UK sold use of the island to the US.

I retract my statment.

OP man is natty.

He's an alpha that's exercised and eaten clean all his life.
>this is what it looks like when you exercise and eat clean all your life

so this thread is bait

Probably. The forced deportation was back in the 70s so it is possible the photo is legit but I wouldn't bet on it.

Regardless, the question at hand is

>ROIDS OR NATTY

wtf does everyone think

have you ever heard of a boat user?

>everyone who looks better than me is 5'2
fucking skellinton lanket gtfo

They look like orcs

who do you think orcs were inspired by?

underrated

Bearmode achieved. Original bear.

CHAD

1: He doesn't have shit nutrition.