How's coffee and whey together?

How's coffee and whey together?

sounds good as shit dude

Do you plan on making your coffee with boiling water?

I think I actually did that a few times with some friends. We would mix whey and some shitty coffee together and drink it. Don't remember how it tasted, but I did it several times.

Make sure to grind it up before mixing it or you'll end up with huge crunchy chunks. Grind it into a fine powder, then it's pretty good.
Also don't get the ON stuff, check out scoobys workshop for recommended brands

probably curdles

I've made smoothies with whey and iced coffee as a base and they've been really good.

Pretty good if you use a blender. Do 4 oz of milk or water then 4 oz of coffee or however much you want. 1 scoop of whey, add fruit/oats/ice/whatever the fuck you want. I do this almost everyday but recently just stopped doing the coffee.

>Starbucks
>Dark roast
damn nigga what are you doing
buy light roast because they are forced to use higher quality beans

Yeah. I was wondering if I could make my coffee like normal, but simply add in whey while letting the grounds steep.

Is pic related any better for whey? I can't research at the moment.

It was free. I'm not going to refuse free coffee.

Pretty sure they whey will just turn to goup if you add it straight to the hot coffee. I'd try mixing the protein with milk first and using that milk as a sort of creamer.

Wait a bit. If the coffee is too hot the whey separates. Nasty desu.

Huh. I've never tried adding whey to something hot before. I didn't realize it clumps together like this.

The milk suggestion sounds pretty solid. I'll try that next time.

This is the way to do it. It's pretty good. I do it after an early workout to get the day started

>put two delicious things together

fuck do u think it taste like

shit is bomb as a mother FUCKER

I just looked at Scooby's recommended whey brands. I checked out the Now Foods one in Amazon, and one of the reviews said that the formula changed back in 2013?

its a Starbucks brand better make sure it doesn't have like picture related.

It's literally a bag of roasted coffee beans.

If you're doing it with hot coffee you're an idiot. If it's cold coffee, with vanilla flavored whey, it's fucking GOAT.

Also, you can get whey that is coffee flavored, The cappucino Gold Standard is good, i can confirm.

be sure you toss in the whey and whatever other supps your adding till after the coffee has cooled a bit to preserve them.

I'm curious as well.
I just ordered 5 kgs of Cinnamon Roll whey but conveniently stopped eating oats so now I have nothing to consume the whey with.
I was thinking of brewing coffee in the evening, refrigerating it for the night and blending the cold coffee with some whey and ??? in the morning.
Anyone got suggestions?

it's good. i like to mix some instant coffee into my morning shake.

Woffee

Used to work in Costa and done this on a daily.
2 shots of coffee, couple scoops of choc whey, 300-500ml milk. Shake.

Starbucks coffee's calories is almost entirely the milk unless it's a whipped cream drink (or the HFCS added to Frappuccinos). The syrups are only 20cal a pump and a medium gets 4 pumps. A vanilla coffee/Americano/iced coffee is like 90 cals

It's awesome .. Sometimes I have some black coffee left over from the morning (cold) .. Blend 1:1 with milk 2 big ice cubes and 2 scoops of chocolate whey. Fitness frappe

Cold brew your coffee, then add about two ounces of cold brew to eight ounces of water. Shake up with a scoop of powder, and you have the greatest shit on earth.