TFW women are just like us

>TFW women are just like us
>TFW in their imageboards they have "tall feel threads" just like we have "Manlet feel threads"

I-i-i... I don't know what to think anymore bros.

EXPLAIN THIS TO ME

No shit. Stop buying into the Veeky Forums narrative of "women are cheating whores".
It's litterally "all men are the same" except for men.

> tfw hugely attracted to tall girls

I didn't know they experienced the same feels as us

This is what I feel like whilst being here as a grill. Feels like I don't know men at all anymore. Whenever I go to gym, I start thinking who could be posting to "tfw no gf" threads. Then there's this one guy who's the definition of Chad and I'm sure he secretly wants to fug his gym buddy to his ass. Although I think it might be his younger brother, but I don't think it would change anything

Is there an imageboard exclusively for women....?

Yes

Women are weirder than men, don't give me that baloney

What its called? Wanna take a look

Lolcow

>n-no homo

What's it called I want to post a picture of my ass and get 300 replies and ruin their image board for an hour

Don't shitpost u fags, im observing their ecosystem. Women are fascinating creatures. It's Lolcow

Doesn't work like this. Post a pic of your fancy expensive car or handsome face, then you'll get thst reaction out of us

BTW you'll get banned if you post man-memes

Yeah but a "sad" woman is just "sad" because she chooses to, i bet you all those tall women have suitors, maybe not as many but they do.

No... post a pic of your
FACE, FRAME AND HEIGHT

Thanks, don't worry I wont shitpost, just wanna observe

i used to lurk lolcow, i mean the thought of a grills board is enticing (like amateur pr0n), boy was i wrong
there is never anything remotely hot or funny in there (the good girl point images or whatever they call it are laughable)
the boar in itself is disgusting, its basically everything that cant be done in /cgl/ in one site:
doxing check, namecalling and banning for "my feeling hurt" check, continuous hate over some youtube whores cause "prettier than me" check, etc
not worth visiting

I'm a girl and even though I've been here for years I still have trouble believing men have feelings

It's interesting desu

They got some cool threads there

>im observing their ecosystem
boy oh boy, are you in for a treat
>disgusting

I've never been to that site before...

It's like another world

we start out with feelings then realize that there's barely any good feelings as you grow up so we become numb to stop the bad feels along with the good feels.

I observe r/askwomen and they are just so cute.

The fucking relationship advice thread... Jeez Louise

It makes /r9k/ seem normal

We all grow up more or less happy until

>her

Then it's all emptiness and pain until death

Fucking reeeeee

I swear to God it's like Veeky Forums but for women.

Everything is reversed, just replace vagina with penis and other gender-specific things and it's EXACTLY like threads we see here

Bet she's 15

Taken from a "masturbation thread"

"""
>most of us will never have a sexual partner

hate to confirm that lovely old r9k stereotype but any female can get sex purely for being female.

I'm maybe a 4/10 on a good day and i have no issues getting guys who want to fuck. I don't do it mind you. I'm not especially cool with the idea of being used by someone who wouldn't look twice at me for anything else..but yeah. Sex is easy to get""""

Am I the only one who raged at this? I raged so damn hard, because its true. I'm a 8/10 guy, according to alot of people, attractive, got a huge penis, and a good body, even by Veeky Forums standards, but still I can't get laid, because of my autism. It's so fucking annoying how hard is to get sex as a guy.

I have only 2 feelings
>depression
>determination

I also only have two
>Depressed
>Angry

That's just one woman dude

The rest are just as autistic as we are

Yeah but those are ugly girls

>tfw no tall gf

what site?

>I'm a 8/10 guy, according to alot of people, attractive, got a huge penis, and a good body, even by Veeky Forums standards, but still I can't get laid, because of my autism. It's so fucking annoying how hard is to get sex as a guy.
Kinda the same, but I'm not in rage anymore. I just accepted it after 25 and live for myself. Fuck it

Got b& from girl talk in like 2 minutes

Are you the guy talking about lowbar squats? Kek

And you are ugly guys
They're your equivalents

I told you fags not to shitpost

An autistic girl will be seen by the society as "cute" and "innocent".

An autistic guy will be seen by the society as "psycho" and "creepy", just like they see me.

This world is so unfair its actually funny

Life's not fair dude.

Read about some of the other "female feels". Makes me feel good I don't experience periods or any of that other shit

Besides, you're probably in a 1st world country and middle-class could be MUCH worse...

Nah lad. I am part of society and I don't think that

>What's the preferred penis size around here?

>I personally never minded the size as long as the guy in question was attractive.

>

hahahahaha

>falling for the chad meme

lmao, women are such naive creatures

Anonymous 05/06/16 (Fri) 08:52:40 PM No. 28219Women are weird. Imagine guys looking at pictures of men all day.

Why are you so obsessed with how people look?

Who did this kek

What does Chad have to do with it

>tfw the guy I like has a gf
>she's probably riding him right now
>while I sit here and post on Veeky Forums

This is just something I made up but do women there or in general even care about this sort of thing?

there was this girl in my class back in high school
blonde, okay face, taller than most guys, small tits
and THAT ASS

guess what? EVERYONE wanted to fuck he

Well, I'm on a financially and socially destroyed balkan shithole, and I don't have a future. Should I just end it now?

Anyway, I can't read any "female feels" threads, because those will make me rage even more. Life as a woman is like playing a vidya on easy mode.

No dude just work on your problems.

>Autism
Work on it. Set goals and work up to being good at social situations

>Shit country
Do what you can, study, earn money and then immigrate to another country

Everything is fixable. There's people from every country in the world who made it. Even from Somalia or Nigeria, so are they better than you? Are you just going to give up?

>EVERYONE wanted to fuck he
>he

>tfw you'll never be able to steal a kiss from trappy

Thanks dude. It's funny how anonymous people from the other side of the world care and listen to your problems, while your close people just don't give a fuck about you.

lol i didnt even notice the typo

Anonymous 04/27/16 (Wed) 10:57:21 PM No. 461
The car crash she hopefully gets into within the near future should be able to take care of that.

not that dude but ive noticed that too. This site has helped me through a lot of shit. Its nice when people sincerely want to help you cause theyve gone through the same shit.

As bad as it sounds, finding Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums especially, has helped my life so much.

this website makes me so mad. why do these cunts deserver to have a quality chan, while Veeky Forums, /r9k/ in particular, has to get shit on and watered down by female and normalfag floods of shitposting? I seriously hope that some board from Veeky Forums decides to open the floodgates and crash this chan with no survivors.

lol, we only have a few.

>depression
>anger
>kinda happy (later crushed by crippling depression)
>abject boredom

kinda like you girls except less crying, and more real Camaraderie and none of that Frenemy bullshit you girls like to pull.

this has really changed my outlook on life

> (You)
>Thanks dude. It's funny how anonymous people from the other side of the world care and listen to your problems, while your close people just don't give a fuck about you.

Man... Cut people like that out of your circle of friends.

They say, you're the average of the 5 people you spend most time with. If your 5 closest people are faggots, guess what, you're also a faggot.

Really just decide what you want in life and how much you want it.

A lot of people say they want a gf but they don't really. If you can't get yourself to go outside and talk to girls every day then you don't want a gf, so be honest and say "I choose not to have a gf with my own actions, I hate pussy".

Same with money. Everyone wants money but if you're not working 12 hours a day minimum then you don't want wealth, it's just a side goal for you, a sidequest.

SET SOME GOALS, THEN DO EVERYTHING FOR THEM. You can do it. The biggest part of life is SHOWING UP, so show the fuck up.

If you don't go to the gym you'll never get strong, right?

You'll never get a job if you don't go to the interview or even apply, same with women and same with eveeything

>her

So many of these women are into rape

The fuck, senpai

Girls literally ain't shit. You can treat them so badly kek

Post this image to with the caption
>meanwhile on topsy turny /b/
>link to lolcow

Guaranteed fun to /b/ had

>quality chan
no way jose, the whole chan there is sad to say the least

/f/y was the first board i started to lurk here, after some health issues, and along with Veeky Forums i can safely say that, even with all the fun shitposting and joke threads, its pretty comfy in here

Don't forget they're fat that's why.

this feeling makes me physically sick to my stomach. i worked with a guy who was fucking the girl i liked. i had to drink so much to deal with it. i ended up quitting and never caring about a girl like that again.

>TFW wrote all this shit for nothing

how da fack does Veeky Forums get spellchecked to /f/y...
fuck me

I SPECIFICALLY ASKED YOU GUYS *NOT* TO SHITPOST

Come the fuck on, don't ruin this for everyone.

Sorry mom

yeah, even though i'm not match for her. He just see me as a bro, feels bad but whatever.

This.

What makes them think THEY can come on our /r9k/ and post their shitty feels thread and attentionwhore, but we can't go there and shitpost?

Dumbass that's just betas b8ing other betas for easy replies.

Women don't go on r9k

I'm 6'1", I think that would be sexy as hell to find a GF that was taller than me. Of course it's illegal for women to date men shorter than them, so if she was like 6'3", then she'd need to find a guy that was at least 6'7".

>Thinking 5'10 as a woman is tall
It's not that bad unless you have daddy issues.

Kek

>Life as a woman is like playing a vidya on easy mode

I think you mean life as a well off western white woman is like playing vidya on easy mode.

No way it's great being female in ISIS land

First thread I looked at are they serious.

Obviously /r9k/ users or satire

Women don't say "dicklet"

Those are just Veeky Forumsizens funposting

Thanks brahs

Take the same human insecurities, filter them through a different set of hormone cycles, then filter them through upbringing and gender roles, and add onto complete and utter hearsay about what the opposite sex thinks, says, etc and you get r9k and lolcow.

>pol / r9k doesn't think they're a hugbox because someone can shitpost on their board
>literally get off on how easy it is to out debate tumblrites
>out argue an SJW and talk like they just shat on Keynsey himself.

Tumblr and this female r9k probably do the same shit to Christian conservatives and basic bitch Republicans and for the same egoboosts.

It's just all stupid all the time.

>how much of a hymen do you have left

This completely turns everything I thought I knew about a hymen upside down.

God damn why does everything have to be so complicated down there. Men's junk is far more simpler and efficient.

Roasties get out.

>I'm 5"10, when I wear heels I have to duck under doorways.
Either she wears 12 inch high heels, she lives in a hobbits house or she's lying about her height.

this. I'm a decent looking girl (ppl tell me I'm pretty/hot) with a good body etc. But man am I autistic. Every time I try to talk to a boy I open my mouth and listen to the words coming out of it and immediately think "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!" but words just keep coming out until he cringes and that's my life story

hey it's here... trust me no one sees me as cute or innocent. I'm routinely told I'm crazy, insane, scary etc.

But you could still easily get laid/relationships

Oh I'm sure you can get laid too by 400 pound ugly chicks...

This

In almost every country in the world a 5'10'' woman will be taller than almost every man she meets.
You know, in the real world, where heights follow the actual national average instead of the Netherlands'.

When girls ride my dick, my dick feels tiny as fuck lol

So fix it dude.

I highly doubt anyone says they think you're crazy or scary unless you have like facetattoos and bloodshot eyes

I proably could get laid if I wanted to but I really don't really try with women. However I sympathise with alot of the guys here who legit can't. You could literally make a tinder find a legit 9/10 and get laid the next day.

Out of curiosity do you actually lurk here?

I genuinely thought that OPS picture was a photoshop. It reminds me of that green text story where that girl intentionally fails squatting next to an user hoping that she will talk to him. Anyone got it?

>thinking getting laid means anything
you're applying male standards to women for some reason.

sure they can get laid, but they don't care about that. no girl goes through life thinking "holy shit I really need to lose my virginity!" it's "I wish I had a boyfriend"/"I wish I could meet someone who would love me" etc.

making a tinder profile and getting laid just means getting used by some dude

I'm a 5'6" manlet who finds strong 5'10" + women who want to live out some domination fantasy on me

it feels so good