Friday Night Feels

ITT: we feel and help each other

>sister getting married soon
>she asks me if i'm going to take Anonnette, like the last party(back in December)
>tell her no she started ignoring me and i rather just get her out of my life
>was thinking of maybe inviting her, everyone liked her and her looks last party
>brunette, green eyes, nice pale skin, very tight and fit body, 9/10
>sister tells me she ended up inviting her

So i guess she is know going, and I feel bad, because she won't be with me and i have to see her and she'll probably take some other dude and I don't have any other options to take, or at least someone better then her. And I just don't feel good about it, it's bringing me down, what do bro's? Should I invite her as my date, pretending I didn't know she is already invited? I'm going to have to see her, and i'm not sure i can handle seeing her with others at my own family event, what do?

Also, fit related, fucked up my wrist at work, kinda hurts and it's push day, what do?

>tfw i have a final tomorrow morning

at least i hit a rep PR on deadlifts today, 400x6

your sister is a cunt lol

>10 page research paper
>10 page essay business exam
>business project
>big math final

I got two weeks, any help bros?

>be new to gym
>hit 1 plate bench
>but still on finals
>have to answer 26 page long math lab
>just wanna get off this ride

Start now.

>26 pages

damn bro, that's rough

>10 pages

How's first grade?

Yeah I would invite her as if you didn't know she was already invited. Then play it cool no matter what happens.

i can sit down and work for hours but i had a 10+ pg research paper last semester.

all i did was pick a weekend day/night and worked on it from ~8pm-4am with some breaks in there. then i threw it in a paper corrector to check for mistakes, revised it, then sent that bitch in. i got a 97/100 iirc lmao

if you don't have the patience/discipline for that, just split it in half, do 5 pages one day then 5 the next. but honestly, if you have the time just power through as much of that work as you can within the shortest amount of time possible.

>haven't been social since high school
>saw a person who I used to hang out with almost every Friday night when I was in grade 12
>walked passed him without giving him a look or saying anything and went straight to the bus station
>constantly think about how I have no friends when I get home
>finally bench 285lbs for 5 reps and getting a bit closer to my goal of 3 plate bench

Should i just casually ask her or? Also her birthday is in a few days, should i wish her happybday and then try and lead the conversation into asking her as my date? But I don't want to sound needy or desperate

>math lab
Wat

>285x5

you can definitely hit 3pl8, probably for 2 or 3 reps 2bh

if she ignored you just find another date for that shitty party and dont be such a desperate cunt.
if you cant get another date rethink your life for clinging onto one girl that doesnt give a single fuck about you

This. Dude what the fuck kind of family is that. Are you Jewish?

already posted in another thread but fuck it, its more relevant here.

>tfw find out i dont have much time left where im living
>decide to nut up/go full retard and tell oneitis i'd like to hang out and spend some time with her before i leave because i might not ever see her again
>she agrees and says we'll hang out after finals week
>i completely regret this minutes later
>feel like she only accepted out of pity

we've worked out together a shit load, and we usually click when we're together but I just feel like it's a one sided thing.

The fuck is wrong with your sister? Incredibly selfish. That's messed up, I wouldn't go.

>done with uni
>graduating on monday
>did 315 diddly 10x10
>gettin a blowie from my wife
Feels good man

your sister is either trying to hook you up or just being a cunt because she thinks she's "friends" with your oneitis

knowing the cruelty of life it's probably the latter

>finished sophomore year
>still not sure what major I want to go with out of a few
>window of options slowly shrinking

mate if youre moving away it doesnt even matter. i know how hard oneitis is but once you move away and forget about it you'll be a bigger man.

hang out with her, enjoy your time, and you're totally free to do/say anything cause you know you'll never see her again

Ask her to be your date. If she says no then it's going to be awkward as fuck for her to attend and then she might just not even show up. Win-win

Don't worry about it, user. If she makes time to lift and hang out with you, it's probably not out of pity.

it's more like a large possibility I'll be leaving. I let her know that I possibly wont be back and she agreed. I haven't asked her to hang out since about January around the time we first met. Now it's been a few months and we're really comfortable with eachother. I tend to overthink alot and this is definitely one of those times.

Last week I posted on here about how I think I kind of blew an opportunity to ask her out and everyone agreed that I kind of dropped the ball.

Worst comes to it, I'll hang out with her and be gone. Best thing that could happen is that we hang out, I end up staying, and maybe we continue hanging out.

>Be talking to qt3.14 I met on tinder.
>texting back and forth for just under a week
>eventually ask her on a date
>says she has work
>continue texting a few more days
>today
>I decide to check her twitter because why not
>she says she feels bad for rejecting a guy but she's just not interested

Just fuck my shit up senpai

lol you're a fucking dumbass for texting back and forth that long without asking her out. I ask them out within like the first 5-10 messages.

Need some advice bros

So im attending a junior college pursuing an A.A. Degree. Now the thing is i'm in a position to eventually transfer to a university to get my bachelors or even masters

What do? If i go down this path i need to take extra classes, need to borrow money, and i'm just worried it will be all a waste of time and money, I'm pursuing marketing, and well i just wanted some input on how and if I should continue my education

don't waste your time at community college

i wish i would have never gone to community college, it's been a huge fucking waste of time.

>wife
>at uni

Kek look at this cuck

You did 100 reps of deadlift? Are you retarded?

i went to a community college to boost my gpa then transferred as a junior into a uc school. payed about 400 dollars a semester and it was definitely worth it.

Why is that?

>Writing my final paper for my contemporary problems in philosophy class.
>literally cannot narrow in on my thesis and keep flip flopping
>have graduation commencement ceremony for my dept. tmrw and honestly feel like I'm subconsciously sabotaging myself on this paper cause I'm afraid to graduate.
>spent an extra hour at the gym today cause I was procrastinating working on my paper.
What is happening to me f a m? I was so happy to be getting my BA yesterday...now I just feel like shit.

This

Often times they add on bullshit pre-requisites that don't transfer. like for example - at the university level you can take Macroeconomics outright. At community college they might make you take Intro to Econ. I've seen them do it with chemistry and a number of other classes too. It's maybe not that big of a deal if you are on the quarter system, but I'm on the East Coast so most everything is on the semester system so it added 5-6 months every time I had to do that.

Another thing they don't tell you as an incoming Freshman is that your core classes in the upper division, some of them are stacked out 5-6 semesters. So even if you spend 2 years at CC, you could get to university and discover that you still have another fucking 3-4 years just based on the way prerequisites are stacked. That's what happened to me. If you are a Freshman at university, you can start taking core classes your first semester and sprinkle in the General Education bullshit courses at any time during your 4-5 years. You can't do that at CC. And once you get to a certain age, people really stop giving a shit about whether or not you go to college - this includes family, school, government. They're more inclined to help someone that's 18-19 than someone who went that CC route and had to work and is now like 23-24.

It's really better to just not prolong getting your degree. You don't want to be a poorfag all through your 20's struggling to make it through school.

My birthday is today bros. All I'm doing all day is working and lifting... ;_;

>shoulder injury
Goodbye gains, goodbye lifting, goodbye to my one sanctuary

>at the gym
>make a pretty big deadlift pr
>come home
>door is open
>mom sitting at my desk
>she was cleaning and found my molestation monkey
I have no idea what to do, she seemed pretty disappointed

Am I fucked? 6'2" 183 lbs. Do I have any hopes of being aesthetic? I posted this in CBT and I didn't get any help ppl just said I look like a girl. What do you guys recommend

>tfw finals tomorrow
>8 page paper, exam and presentation
>transferring out of this shithole hinges upon this
>tfw not sleeping tonight

keep me up gang

legitimately look into using steroids or at least legal pro hormones. get your test levels recorded, eat a lot of food and do a split. you have literally 0 muscle and only fat and estrogen you women. do this for a year and you'll be jacked.

This girl I hang with at work asked me how many relationships I had been in and I totally sperged out (the answer is 0, obviously, why would I write this whole autistic post otherwise?). We were having a great time but I totally made it awkward by saying I was "embarrassed to say, but not a lot". I'm thinking of just telling her if it ever comes up again because I'm tired of keeping it a secret. How shameful is it to be a virgin really? I'm just shy as fuck and I suck at personal relationships.

Other than that we have good chemistry. We have great conversations and when I make her laugh she does that arm-touching thing and stuff. She wants to hang out in a non-work related capacity but she couldn't do it this weekend because she's packing all her stuff to move into the city. Anyway, do you guys think she'll write me off if I tell her I'm a virgin? Does it really matter? I'm really tired of having that hanging over my head.

I'm 26 btw and I'm not particularly ugly. I'm probably a 6 if I had to rate myself honestly.

friday rest days are the worst

Happy birthday, bro.

I've actually been lifting some time and I've gained 40 pounds. I was extremely underweight and I guess I'm skinny fat now

mix in something, if I don't I'd probably kill myself tb/h

Thats fucking nothing
I have a 3 page essay due for wednesday

>my lifts are plateauing
>eating too much fast food
>have 50 word paper due tomorrow
>haven't seen gf in a week

life is suffering

>cutting
>everyone around me is eating right now

Just fucking end my life, senpai

>gains get me some attention now
>my options are either trashy, crazy or old
>not even sure they're options anymore
>slowly drifting away from everyone around me due to life circumstances
>meanwhile, oneitis is about to celebrate her 1 year anniversary with the boyfriend she got after rejecting me
>she very clearly wanted the D until she found out what a melvin I am
>korean couples usually get married after about a year or so
>my life has become nothing but work now
>succeeding at work
>upgrade to career forthcoming
>will soon command more pay so I can go make bank and also never see this fucking girl ever again

mixed feels

If you were shorter you'd have a nice body for a trap.

Not trying to be a dick here but you legitimately have breasts dude. Like they seriously look like breasts. And your hips are wide as fuck.

Get your T levels checked like one user in here said and possibly consider HGH or steroids.

You can thank the Jews for putting estrogen in the water and using xenoestrogens in plastics to make a docile male population.

work on your obliques hard once you get on test, it will smooth out your hourglass figure so your hips don't protrude so much.

Get off Veeky Forums

>It's really better to just not prolong getting your degree. You don't want to be a poorfag all through your 20's struggling to make it through school.
Struggling poorfag here listen to this guy. Spend the extra money for uni it's worth it.

that's like 5 days how hard could that be

I have an 8 page due tomorrow morning and I haven't started

I sure am glad I'm not in some meme degree where they make me write 20-30 page essays. I took a sophomore level Anthropology class and I seriously had to write a 25 page essay. It was retarded.

What do I tell my doctor if I want to get my T levels checked and would they give me testosterone? Also I'm pretty sure I do have gyno but I can't afford the surgery I'm only 19 and a broke college student. Fuck my life is there even any point in lifting for me?

>50 word paper
Isn't that literally 3-4 sentences?

>tfw havent seen gf in 20 years
when will she show up

never be ashamed of yourself. when you start to feel embarrassed about something immediately jump into it and own it. tell the truth and act like it's not a big deal. "yeah i've never actually been in a long term relationship, just haven't put much effort into them." being shy is usually a really big turn off for most girls, it shows a lack of confidence.

If your family medicine doctor doesn't want to do it, often times you can go into like an Urgent Care which is more like a business than a doctor's office. You pretty much just say "I have no energy, I have wide hips, I have tits, can you test my t-levels?". I wouldn't mention steroids until AFTER you have the test results.

I mean you would have been better off addressing this issue earlier on but 19 is not too late. You probably won't stop really developing until you're 25 and even then things like bone density will continue to increase.

You can at least make a dent and that's better than nothing. If you are a college student surely they must offer health insurance through the university?

I would advise you to get on test and HGH. Don't overdo the HGH though cause that shit can fuck you up.

>50 word essay due on monday
>worth 25% of my grade
>haven't even started yet

I'm not going to make it

>tfw severely depressed this semester
>want to transfer schools and majors
>so depressed I dont attend class for 3 months except for finals
>depression hit hardest recently and I ltierally skipped the last essay and final exam for history
>gonna fail one other class

Im so fucked. At least I sent my transcript before the new grades come in since my GPA is going to take a huge hit from 3.4 to like 2.6 after failing two classes.

I just want to leave this shitty school and shitty major before it makes me even more sad. I still have two finals which I don't want t ostudy for since I already checked out of this semester but I have no choice but to at least try and pass now since it is way past the due date.

I should have seen a doctor a few months ago so I could have gotten a note to withdraw, I'm so mad at myself for fucking this semester up.

>wife discovered gf's facebook

I'm fucked lads

fuckin savage

well deserved

Thanks a lot for the advice man I really appreciate it.

I really don't know much about steroids, you're better off checking out the /fraud/ threads. I only advocate using steroids when someone has clearly been fucked over by the estrogen-jew, such as your case.

if you ask a girl out on a date and she says she is busy, and doesn't suggest a new date or say 'how about another time?' it means no.

OK for now when I don't have access to steroids will doing squats or deadlifts make my hourglass figure worse?

what? no you idiot. either take the issue seriously, go to a doctor, and get on steroids - or fuck off.

S-so i should drop out of CC (judt finished my first semester, only took 2 classes) and try to get in to uni?

I only have my GED (i had to drop out for medical reasons) im 18, wat do?

Why am i asking for life advice on Veeky Forums on a Friday night

no, are you currently cutting? Because you should be

happy birthday, ur prob gonna make it

what the fuck is that dude?

What do you mean I am taking it seriously. I obviously can't go to the doctor right now and I'm planning on going to the gym later tonight so I was wondering if squatting and deadlifting would be a good idea or not

I'm on a slow bulk but if I cut there's really.not much to cut to

the fact that you only have your GED tells me you didn't take high school very seriously so you're probably immature. you just entered CC so I doubt much has changed. you might be the type of person that needs a few years to mature. you might be the type of person who gives up easily. that's something you'll have to figure out on your own and deal with the consequences of. I wouldn't advise you to go to university if you're just going to fuck off and get yourself expelled for shitty grades.

You absolutely need a college education or you will never get a job with a fucking GED. I suggest you join the navy or air force to earn an education with a real skill. Don't join the marines or army they won't give you a decent job training. Then you will have experience and a skill plus a college education and you just might make something out of yourself. Best of luck.

eat at maintenance, not a bulk

>when your step-uncle finds the semen incubator

>for now I don't have access to steroids

it sounds like you're putting off getting them to like 3-6 months down the line, if ever. every day is critical at this point as you're already 19. you need to go to the doctor ASAP - like tomorrow.

one day of deadlift or squat isn't going to change anything.

>add 5 pounds to my squat
>feels light as fuck, form is ok, not perfect, good enough though
>go to unrack weights
>accidentally put 25lb plates on instead of 35lb plates
>form was actually kinda shit for the weight considering it was 20lbs lighter than it was supposed to be

OK for how long do you suggest I do that

>have major depressive disorder, persistent depressive order (15 years so far), General Anxiety disorder, developmental OCD (I was just told this), and I'm exhibiting signs of PTSD
>medicated but not finalized since I'm still showing suicidal tendencies

Yeah so I'm a mess, but heres the thing. I met this girl last month and I'm really into her, we've been on a couple dates. I would like to be her boyfriend, but I've been avoiding relationships because of my problems. I don't want to hurt her, but I don't want her to experience the mess that is me.

Should I just be upfront "hey I want to us to be in a relationship but I'm extremely suicidal. Do you think you want to continue this?"

How do I present this to her? I feel like I'm being selfish.

I said i had to drop out for medical reasons. My parents didn't want to wait for me to get better so they nade me get my GED. Is it really that bad? Fuck...

Why the fuck is the GED even a thing if everyone looks down on people that have it?

I can't join the air force with a GED. Well, i could, but it'll be much harder

I guess ill look in to this military thing. Thanks. I just dont want to miss out on hooking up with girls my age...oh well, i cant miss what i never had.

Thanks anons.

OK I'm gonna make an appointment tomorrow

>hey I want to us to be in a relationship but I'm extremely suicidal

Did you take school very seriously? Because it seems like you lack reading comprehension.

Definitely don't tell her ur suicidal

till you don't have breasts, this of course changes if you actually take steroids

People look down on GEDs because it isn't hard to graduate from high school. If you actually look at everything that you're taught, it's more or less really basic.

Never admit weakness to a woman. Seriously.

You sound like my mom. She blames every problem she has on her "condishuns" then she go gets medicated and think it's going to solve all her problems. Does she have some legit problems? Yes but at this point the medication and the scapegoat of mental illness is only making her worse.

Guess what dude? We all have mental problems. Most of us are depressed as fuck. Stop using it as an excuse. Change your life, your scenery, make different decisions that will make you happier.

I'm pretty sure I have gyno so I would have to have surgery which is a few thousand dollars here in the US where I live and I don't think insurance will cover surgeries like that so I can't afford that for now.

Then what do I say? I can tell she likes me but if we start relationship she is going to notice that something is wrong with me. At that point I'll probably feel inclined to break up with her because I don't want to make into some sort of emotional hostage situation.

that is still a good amount of time. key is to just get it done as soon as possible so you dont have to worry about it later.

I myself have a hw and paper due on monday along with an exam. I have done nothing today or yesterday, but will try to do it tomorrow.

gyno is only the hard tissue, the rest is just fat.

Working, doing pretty good tonight. Hoping the weekend goes by quick.