Favorite Oat Toppings?

Steak.

Almonds
Blueberries
Cinnamon

Fruit and/or nuts with oats in general is 10/10.

salt

try putting a bit of ketchup on top of the steak/oat mixture. delicious.

i heard bananas work well with that combo as well.

actually i think i'll just eat the steak and ditch the horse food.

cmon bro, it's really good.

these are the prepped ingredients before i dump it in my oats.

what the chuff do you think OP? This thread has existed err day err year. Put fruit on your oats you degenerate sunbitch like everyone does and says. Take your (You) and enjoy your shitty oats which you'll probably mix with molten shit unless someone instructs you otherwise.

my question is why bother with the oatmeal.

it tastes like shit. the only thing that tastes good is all the other bullshit you stick on top to stop it tasting like bullshit.

nutritionally it's mediocre on a good day. if barely. it's low in protein. the fat level is garbage. it's literally throw away carbs, and ones that take a long time to become available.

it became a fitness meme food thirty years ago, when it was decided that to eat healthy you had to eat horrible shit, while eating huge amounts of steroids to compensate for your terrible high carb bullshit diet.

why the fuck bother.

Granola, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, dried cranberries and apple pieces, flax and chia seed, sliced almonds. Maybe some corn flakes for added texture if you're bulking

Shit tons of frozen raspberries. And I'm talking 1 part oats to 1 part raspberries. Fucking delicious

oats cooked with 1 egg, 1/4 cup salsa, and pepper. bonus points if youre naughty and drizzle a little ketchup on top

Blood

You're dumb

I heard pussy juice contains valuable amino acids. So lately I've been mixing up some of her juices along with my morning jizz.

Explain

pineapple

In slavland we have buckwheat and oats as the staple of a strongman diet since forever. At least you don't choke on buckwheat here

Cinnamon
Maple syrup
Dried fruit

>this girl thinks she is a "fat activist"
lel

Does anyone here eat their oatmeal just with yogurt? It tastes so fucking good. In my country we have quacker instant oats but without added sugar/flavors/salt, they're just oats but you can mix it with yogurt/milk/water/whatever you want and eat it right away. If I get traditional oats I let them absorb the yogurt for at least 20 minutes, something like
>wake up
>prepare my oatmeal
>take a shower
>dress up, comb hair
>eat
Instant is always better tho