I need to increase my monthly income by $60 to afford my gym membership. Kind of a weird amount...

I need to increase my monthly income by $60 to afford my gym membership. Kind of a weird amount. Anybody have any ideas on how to make an extra $60 each month?

Sucking cock

G4p

Flip items on craigslist

I'm quite impressed with your ability to budget so fucking tightly that an extra $60 per month will go only to the gym.

Also, $60 is a bit pricey, may be you can find one that is more like $30. One that isn't Planet Fitness.

you can make like 60 dollars a day if you dress nice and beg for money on the street. dont look like a bum or nothing but if you put on some nice normal people clothes and ask for like "bus fare" people will give it to you. idk why it works but if you look like a bum no one will actually give you money.

have a car? Do Uber. Or door dash.

advertise expert dick sucking... but on backpage

Donating blood(Plasma) will give you around 80 per month

find a side job on craigslist gigs for easy 50-100

Interesting idea!

I try to account for every dollar as best I can. Unfortunately this gym is the only one within a 3 hour drive or so that allows powerlifting & strongman. Everywhere else doesn't allow for anything resembling heavy deadlifts, or only has like 2 squat racks.

Also an interesting idea, I'll look into it!

Worth a look.

>literally selling your gains to strangers, most likely dyels
Bruh

are you not interested in begging

I'd prefer to not beg, though I'm not totally opposed to it

Chaturbate, if you're decent looking, or at least have a decent body.

Made $80 in 2 weeks.
"tip for shirt off"
"tip for pants off"
etc etc
"tip for cum"

Maybe I can reverse chaturbate? Tip to put it back on?

You can't figure out how to make $15 a week?
Bernie voter detected.

FUCK THAT SHIT NIGGA

NOBODY DO THIS

The other guy said plasma donations, but if you make the cut you can do sperm donations which will more than cover $60 a month and it doesn't hurt.

Also, try tutoring online. You can easily get $20+ for an hour for stuff like math, CS, etc

2 squat racks is enough wtf, just don't go between 5-7pm

Why dont you just spend 60 bucks less instead

>ctrl + f
>type "job"
>one search result found

Hey OP, you should get a fucking JOB!

With minimum wage higher than what I started at out of college, $60 a month isn't jack. diddly. shit. fucking. squat.

Uber/Lyft?

im paying rent in college loans, so come up with a better answer faggot

>ctrl + f
>type "beg"
>four search results found

I paid rent since I was 18 1/2 & paid 100% of my college. However I think my gym memberships were ~$17-$45 a month

Drop DirectTV, Netfix, Hulu, etc. Get rid of your internet, and stream 4G hotspot from your phone. Don't buy craft beer. Don't go to the movies.

>paying rent in college loans

lmao good luck with your debt goals of 2016 and beyond

Meant to save that gif for my other suggestions

Break into cars and steal stereo's and then sell them at pawn shops and swap meets for $10.

Steal old ladys' purses

Break into working mens' work trucks and sell their tools for 1/4 of what they cost new

Don't be such a Jew OP. You signed up for a membership, now pay ot.

Jerk off and put things in your butt on webcam for gay dudes

believe me, im frugal as fuck. I just got cucked by my parents in choosing an education

and YES I BLAME THEM DIRECTLY for putting me in debt

There's a gym that's much closer (walking distance) and cheaper ($20/month) but I don't think I can do deadlifts there. That seems like a pretty major sacrifice.

You can replace deadlifts a lot easier than you can replace the entire fucking gym if you can't afford the membership.

Truth

Are you so fucking retarded that you can't figure out how to make a measly 60$

Go to ymca I pay 7.50 a month you can get that begging on the streets on 30 minutes.

donating your plasma will net you way more.

most places give you $50 the first 4 times you donate, and then you get like 30-40 each other time. plus if you are vascular you get mired by all the cute nurses there.

OP where you at? I saw an ad in the Bay Area where they pay you $75 per visit so they can inject you with an anti HIV drug. They're just testing the side effects of the drug, not if it works lel