Post things chads do

Post things chads do

it motivates me

be bald

Fuck your oneitis then not text her.

they fuck your oneitis and your mom

anybody have the chad facetiming your oneitis pasta? Didn't get to save it

They shave their balls

I know this question should be in /n/ but what kind of car does "Chad" drives?

He says "thanks boss" when you hold the door for him

piss in girl mouth

and calls you chief and pats your back aggressively when he sees you

BMW is a pretty solid Chad choice actually

chad could drive a diahatsu charade and he'd still be chad

exactly i feel like if he drove some totaled 1984
Toyota corolla he'd play it off and still fuck your
oneitis

Maybe until about 23-24, after that you need to be at least somewhat successful.

2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor

He gives you advice on your oneitis then fuck her behind your back.

>tells you what he did to her the next day

Probably something like a Hyundai sonata or an accord. He doesn't need to buy a luxury car to get laid nor can he since he works a 40k a year job

Ouch.

Eat pizza

>Post things chads do

Stop exercising after college and look like shit in their mid-late 20's

>it motivates me to pull my penis out

>Maybe until about 23-24, after that you need to be at least somewhat successful.

Chads are almost all failures after the mid 20's. They lose their looks early, they fall out of shape, never advance in position in the real world where you need to actually work hard ect. Unlike true Alphas, which only get more alpha over time, the chad's success only lasts for a few years, and a Chad will never really be alpha.

He eats pizza

They support the man that will build The Wall and make America great again.

P I Z Z A
I
Z
Z
A

I fuck women. Ummm...I like getting drunk. I talk shit in competitive games.

What kind of chad shit are you looking for, bro?

bro, did you tip the pizza man?

Bud Light is the beer for chads.

apparently they have a nice HEIGHT FACE and FRAME but that's just what I hear

but they still have their HEIGHT FACE and FRAME right?

actually lmao'd. I am chad and I do do this, literally every time and I had no idea this was a thing. is it sseriously it hit too close ot home to be made up

>I am a chad

Why do they do this? What is a good comeback to so everyone doesn't think you're a little bitch when he does that

>Im A Chad
>Right guys?

Fucking why.

I'm not your boss.

nope, chad grew up with money, and uses his dad's connections to land a comfy 80k+ sinecure.

there is no response

>What is a good comeback
Fuck You.

Nah I think it's something like corona or Heineken. It's not really good or anything but it's an import so it's considered better by normies.

Maybe I do not understand english well enough, but this seems like they are being nice to you, doesn't it? By referring to you as boss, they are saying that you hold a position of power over them, which is a nice thing to say, right?

Try being charismatic, faglord. Works wonders.

Its a passive aggressive counter intuitive way of establishing dominance over someone, by willingly referring to them as "boss" the chad is willingly implying he is in a lower position of power directly while indirectly asserting dominance by making the implication itself.

Fuck it felt autistic writing that

>y-you too

It depends a lot on where you are and who you're dealing with. In plenty of places 'boss' is a stand-in term for anyone you don't really know, same as 'mate' in Australia or 'hoss' in parts of southern USA. And like those terms, it can be used in a friendly way or a "keep talking and get a knife in the kidneys" way.

I'm a Yuropoor so maybe the meaning isn't the same, but we use the same term in the same way and it's seen as a friendly term

If we're talking about your average Chad - BMW or a Mustang - something really douchey. Otherwise if we're talking about trust fund Chad, he drives around in his dad's 250k cars.

cold approach

>Post things chads do
They don't go on Veeky Forums. Seriously, it's on the top 5 things they do.

Damn son

Hoe do I get clear as fuck skin like that? Mines kinda porey and just doesn't look that great in general.

I wash my face and exfoliate once a week. I also moisturise but I want that fine skin senpai

you don't even acknowledge it is the correct comeback. you don't say anything and you don't make a face, nothing. that's the reaction you should have to any patronizing comment, it's like people fishing for bait on Veeky Forums. you deal with them by ignoring the bait.

>manlet
>chad

Is that Shia LaBuff?

I regularly call people 'boss'. I don't use 'chief'. Should I stop calling people 'boss'?

I remember when I was 19 a man in his 50s used to call me 'boss' all the time and I thought it was nice. Lovely bloke. I didn't realise others were offended by it.

only spergy basement dwellers get offended by that or think it's offensive, most of the time it's not, unless context of whole situation says otherwise

Damn, son. That one fugged me up good.

if you call me boss or chief I assume you're being a smartass and I will do everything I can to quietly fuck you over at the first chance I get

Beta af dude

>BMW
>douchey

u take dat back nao

>I will do everything I can to quietly fuck you
Why not just confront someone about it rather than be a girl and spread rumours or some other backhanded shit?

>i'll talk shit and plot behind your back

Such alpha

because calling someone "boss" or "chief" is such a small thing you can't really flip your lid or call them out on it. so next best thing is to just do something conning and manipulative.

nothing beta about being a sociopath

Z4's are fucking shit.

If it's such a small thing then perhaps you should get over it.

Your confusing autism with sociopathy my man

kek

constantly revealing their power level in such minimal ways is their true strength and the source of chad power. you must be able to do this to truly become one with chadness. sadly, it can neither be taught nor learned.

I AM THIS PERSON YOU DESCRIBE

The mark of a real man

>Z4's are fucking shit.
What is the Z4 M coupe
> dat chassis rigidity
> dat engine

My neighbor tracks a Z4 and i track an e36... the z4 is possibly the most fun to drive "modern" bmw you can get... anything newer is basically a piece of shit... you have to buy a Porsche now to get a sports car..

>M coupe

That's a different story. My 86 destroys regular z4's on the track and its stock.

And my stock s2k keeps up with most things on the track.

>you have to buy a Porsche now to get a sports car..

Not entire true. Still some classics out there.

this may be the most pathetic post I've seen on this board yet

>im le edgy sociopath xd

no, you're a little emotional bitch and a pussy

I agree with you man, but not with the last part.
It can be learned if you already possess that power level, one of the few ways of 'becoming' Chad.
Though its a fine line between revealing your power level in minimal ways and becoming a neurotic narcissist when you're having a bad time.

he buys me drinks hoping i'll sleep with him.
haha stupid chad.

>thanks boss
>kept ya waiting huh?

Chad acts the way Chad acts because deep down inside he is simply incredibly insecure, which subconsciously compels him to act in an overtly social manner that in turn reaps the large amounts of attention he needs to satisfy the void inside himself.

>tfw you now realize you are literally not insecure enough to trigger your primal instincts

one more thing in life you've failed at

That's not a real Chad mate. And believe me, you can spot that.

My younger brother is a chad. He and his friend had a competition to see who could fuck 25 girls first. That alone meant he fucked four times as many girls as I have total. As far as I can tell he doesn't put much effort into getting laid.

Fuck you

nothing, if you're bigger and older than some one you simply have the right to refer to them as champ, chief, boss, big dog, big man etc etc. There is nothing you can do about it. You shouldn't need a comeback, it isn't really offensive. It's like asking "ahh, he's shaking my hand so firmly guys help what do I do".

Being nice to those less fortunate than you is the most alpha behaviour.

Chadlet

How is it patronizing if I say "thanks boss" when people help me somehow? I've been saying "thanks boss" for years.

These are not Chads, these are insecure beta trying to act alpha.
The very few Chads I know are extremely friendly people, they don't seek attentions because attentions and people goes after them. They are charming and gentle with whoever they speak to because they don't need to assert any position of dominance, they already have it. They also never brag about girls or personal life, because there is already plenty of rumour around them

It's not. Some people are so insecure they will obsess over everything that is said to them until they find fault with it.

Especially fucking Manlets. Wwtl?

he might be wearing make-up.

that isn't how it works - small men are always calling big guys "big man" etc.

if you're trying to placate someone you call them boss - that's why it started, "ok boss" "ok chief" it's a placating "ok I see you're bigger/stronger than me". Then it was used sarcastically by guys who were intimidated but also wanted to "save face" somehow at the same time.

when you use it and you're obviously the bigger and stronger one what do you mean by it? It isn't surprising if it comes off like you're mocking them - as it would if you're with your underweight friend and you show him around to everyone saying "look at this guy's muscles - doesn't he look great?" you might mean it to be nice but it isn't any surprise if he thinks you're setting him up to be laughed at.

100% on point

Fuck you for ruining my day

>Not including the Camaro or Corvette
It's like you don't know what any of the good cars are

hahaha pigfat american please

I'll outrun you for a lower price.

Better on a track and straight-line.

it could be seen as sarcastic. not always.

>pretending to be the chad
>in a japanese anime imageboard

calm down there bud

vomit uncontrollably
makes everyone nervous and unconformable

YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls. CHAD didn't even read the books assigned to his college classes and he gets girls WET without talking to them.

YOU read in cafes while awkwardly trying to make eye contact with girls in the hope that they'll give you a concrete sign to talk to them or, in your daydreams, they'll talk to you. CHAD has dozens of matches from local college girls on Tinder, ALL of them craving him.

YOU study history, philosophy, economics, and politics in order to obtain wisdom and a logical framework that lets you powerfully analyse any idea or person. CHAD hasn't even realised that W and H.W. are different people yet he uses his charm to beat you at job interviews, the workplace, and outshines you in the unstructured domain of social situations, especially the SEX-MARKET that is modern night clubs.

YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

YOU weren't on the top of the social heirarchy formed within the unique and non-repeatable high school experience, which permanently branded you with disapproval from girls who didn't care about you when they were at their most authentic. CHAD was craved in high school by dozens of girls with FRESH pussies, which only solidified his incredible high school experience and optimistic outlook on life.

Right now, your oneitis is on FaceTime with Chad. He doesn't often pick up, but tonight he's in a good mood after hitting the ganja, so he decided to give the love of your life a few minutes in his presence. They talk for a while, your oneitis gazing into the webcam lens, her eyes shining a look she has never given to you, utterly entranced by Chad's face.
The conversation turns to you, and how you orbit her so much.

>Chad: Hahaah Ohh Fuuck. He actua-
>Her: Hahaha!stop! hahaha oh my g-
>Chad: He thinks you actually like him ba-
>Her: AHAHAHA CHAD STOP IT!
>Chad:Biiitch *laughs* it's funny! haha
>Her: *can't contain her laughter anymore* I.. I know ahaha.. I know *laughs uncontrollably*
>Chad: I mean seriously he thinks he has a chance Giggle
>Her: *laughs even more*
After five minutes they stop, still chuckling to themselves occasionally. She looks up, nervous but full of happiness :
>Oh Chad, I think I like you..."
>Chad:Whaaat hahaha. I mean you're cool and all but shiiiet.. Hahaaa
>Chad: *phone starts ringing* Yo I gotta go.. Was nice talking though *hits blunt*
Chad hangs up without waiting for a response

Your oneitis sits there, feeling a mixture of emotions. On one hand Chad has rejected her, but she's still relishing the moments she spent with him. Because to her, getting rejected by Chad is infinitely more valuable than being wined and dined by you.