OK Im bored...

OK Im bored, let's pretend the majority of Veeky Forums is populated by women and we start giving "advice and tips" to each other

I'll start

>summer already here, how do I tone in 1 week?

You mean bizarro Veeky Forums?

Suck dick 3xF

Just go to sleep dude...

Do some streaches and chruches to target fat in your stomach area.

READ THE FUCKING

COSMO
O
S
M
O

kek bretty gud

So what did you all eat today?

Breakfast: Mocha Latte with Special K, skim milk

Lunch: one apple

Snack: cheese and crackers

Dinner: Chicken Salad

Midnight snack: full container of icecream

I just don't understand why I'm not loosing any fat

Top kek

I'm tired of silly boys not knowing how hard it is to be a woman. Their bodies can easily put on muscle and cut fat, its different for us women.

>dont eat like a fucking hyppo everyday 1xF

It's genetics. Some people just look at food and balloon up. Skinny bitches are just looked up to because society has set that standard due to patriarchal conditioning.
Don't worry about dropping the weight. You're beautiful just the way you are! Men will see your confidence and flock to you. im 5'2" and currently at my resting weight which is 436lbs. I get hot men all the time. Anyone who doesnt love you for you personality and confidence is just a shitlord.

what color is your hair dye?

lift some very light weights for like 100 reps, that will tone your arms. Also spend 1 hour slow-paced jogging on the treadmill.

Smash the patriarchy blue.

lol so funny xddddd

I'm a vapid shallow whore.

i started lifting weights a week ago but i think im gonna have to stop. im just getting too big!

>you're getting sent dick pics
>Stacy is on a romantic, candle lit dinner date with Chad

>implying chad does candlelit dinner dates
he eats pizza while fucking your oneitis and watching football

hey me too!

Ew who let the neckbeard in here?

Reminder that STACY is eating CAKE while you're on the TREADMILL in the GYM
Literally nothing else matters other than TITS, FACE and HIPS. If you don't have these three then you're a genetic failure and should just kill yourselves.

I'm chad and I'm not taking a girl anywhere besides my basement to bone after we smoke

Kek

Dont do any inverted situps or anyting to stretch your spine.
You wouldnt want to become a lakelet-et would you?

Proper term is "lanklette", lesbo

I'm trying to lose weight, so i'm on the lemon diet

in the morning, you put a slice of lemon in a cup of water, and drink it all. this helps cut down a little belly fat every day!

Why can't i find an average looking guy who earns at least 200k a year and is over 6' tall? whenever i do they leave me after they meet my son Jamal Jr, it's so sexist!

ayy

Im pretty proud I dont know the proper term.
It just means I havnt spent too much time on this Mongolian Bow Making Forum.

Stop spreading this meme! You have no idea how hurtful it can be!

To anyone that was hurt by this post, just ignore it. Those aren't the only things REAL MEN look for. Don't fall for the meme and become a /fraud/ injecting plastic into your breasts and butt. If you do then you'll really be seen as an object.

>2016
>not juice cleansing

Lmao cry more chestlet. Enjoy a life where no one ever looking your way

>6'3 here
Should I just kill myself? I'll never be 5'0" and be picked up and fucked against a wall

Why don't you just transition? I'd fuck a tall mascgirl

>chad
>on a Vietcong revivalism image forum
pls

>tfw no bf

>tfw no amazonmode lesbo slut pinning you against the shower wall and having her way with you

You forgot to say no lesbo

Did you shave your pits

i might not be able to pick you up and fuck you but i sure would like to climb you

I wonder what goes on in the men's locker room. Do you think they eat each other out in the showers like we do?

>imblying
she-ggy

i uh idk if guys eat eachother out... thats a little l-lewd

Possibly... they definitely don't play battle shits like we do though Tehe.

That feel when Jamal goes to eat you out and your nervous you have toilet paper crusties

>battle shits
Fuck off pajeet

Bad tip bro. Don't want she to be sucking after you nut. 1xf is enough

Where is chad?
He's at HOME eating PIZZA while these BETAMALES are in the GYM working on their MUSCLES while CHAD JUST HAS THEM

Your not chad. Not even close

I Kekd

youre clearly not friends with chads. they always workout - every day

I am dieting so I am just going skip breakfast. Let's go to starbucks and get a Frappuccino before school.

Goddammit, great kek.

You don't tone in one week. But depending on your weight you can cut calories and this will show much more definition. Also maybe pick up a gym class 2-3 times a week on top of your normal workout. It's more motivating when people expect you to be there and take note that you skipped a day.

dear /fit, mananon here (ok you stopped reading. keep reading.)

6'3, 225 lbs, lean, tan, athletic, HOT, etcetc (you probably don't believe i'm a 9)...i squat 330 for 12 deep, play football and swim

advice for you Veeky Forums girls....being muscular won't get you any more men then being fat (dun dun dunnn)

i've fucked 17 girls (i'm 22) and about 4 were ripped athletes, the others were fat pig types and mostly average

honestly, when deciding to fuck them...body wasn't a consideration. at all.

keep that in mind. they were just suave.

>>summer already here, how do I tone in 1 week?

explain to me how this is any different than regular Veeky Forums

Why aren't you using period blood products for ULTIMATE GAINS? Packed with iron, vitamins and protein. It's also near-production, completely natural and organic.
>tfw no bf to cook period blood sausage.

>---------the point---------->

>--------your head--------->

>TFW you'll never satisfy a man with you tiny mosquito bite tits. Why even live? I can't even feed a child with these. I'm a failure to the humankind unable to fill my task.

Hold me sistahs.

I actually do get into that. I used to love fucking my gf when she was on her period. I'd put on some slow jams and get high and let her ride and bleed all over me. AWESOME man

HIGH TEST THREAD? High test thread.

>tfw no Jamal who comes home (anymore) to you and your child Tyrone

/zumba/ general. Who here thinking about becoming an instructor?

Current ass thread. Show me what you got.

Pic related, you mirin my gains? I started going to the gym 4 hours ago and I'm already seeing mad gains. Not sure if I should change my routine though cause I'm afraid it'll get too big in time. Right now my routine is x100 jumps and x100 reps in some random machine with no weight resistance.

ITT: kryptonite

kekd my friend

>tfw no fit daddy to molest me

bumb

Why is that black gut reaching for the man's pocket ?

anyone else doing the ASS-routine?
Ass
Ass
Stretch

YOU SPEND HOURS SQUATTING IN THE GYM

WHILE STACY EATS PIZZA WHILE CHAD FUCKS HER GENETICALLY FAT ASS

>Enter gym
>Lean On stops playing

You dont. Best bet is eating 1200 calories a day on a ketogenic diet consisting of 10g or less carbs while doing at least 2 hours of cardio and 1 hour of weights or resistance. Even that might not be enough. 1 week it too short.

POST BANK ACCOUNT OR GTFO

Kek

ladies, I need help!
there's this one girl in the locker room who just walks around naked like a fucking animal and I caught myself staring at her hips.

is the no lesbo meme real?

>tfw doing burpees and your tampon falls out half way through your set

ty for this thread """ladies""", i was having a ruf friday

>meme
>on Veeky Forums
You're already a lesbo

>Not wanting a gymsis to massage your glutes and cuddle with after a hard 15 minute youtube video
Fag

Dick or GTFO

>n-no d-dike right??

The new trend is privilege green
Get with the times girls

Jokes on you, I posted here several times and last time I checked I actually got a vagoo

I thought it was feminist pink

My gf usually -

> So what did you all eat today?

> Breakfast: skinny coffee, one cereal bar

> Lunch: one apple

> Dinner: Chicken Salad

OMG I'M SUCH A WHALE WHY DO I EAT SO MUCH

>Midnight snack: full container of icecream

lol, everyone knows that eating after 10PM makes you fat, you dumb bitch

>toilet paper crusties

bumping with high test

How much do i need to lift to get an average looking bf like pic related?

30 minutes of yoga with the pink weights for toned arms every morning and 10 kcals a day for every pound you want to weigh, honey.

You can always start claiming that natties can't have abs, because getting lean is pretty fucking hard.

Been there, permabulking.

Lol the droop on that hat tho

maximum Kek was had here

wp, top kek
Triggered
kek
>#dropset hahaha baby
Fuck off

>tfw you sit at the bar every weekend and no hot guy ever comes to talk to you
>tfw you're never gonna make it

insert preworkout into your vagina, makes it 10x more potent.

no /fraud/ thread?

Holy kek