Another one.

Upper chest

Your face.

Dont you think its good enough?

beat me 2 it

Get a better haircut.

Better?

Or bottom idk.

What have you done with your eyebrows, OP?

I have the same shitty lines under my eyes. Is there any way to get rid of them without cosmetic surgery?

DESU dude, my cousins looks EXACTLY like you.
No eyebrows either.
Hes got a scar that goes over across his face over his eye, so he has a shaved head.
Always wear thin rectangular glasses.

looks like a fucking badass.
Your fucking jacked, so chop your gay haircut off.

Skin looks like shit, have you tried running mast and var instead?

Buy a cheap ice mask from amazon and Collagen Suppliaments.
The reason we get lines that that is lack of collagen, dont buy collagen lotions, collagen needs to be taken as a suppliament. Its cheap, and the Japs take it to look even younger than they already do.

Test 500mg/week only.

where do you cop your test brah?
How are the side effects of testosterone?

>where do you cop your test brah?
It is of course medical testosterone, I am not doing illegal shit Mr. officer.

>How are the side effects of testosterone?
Nothing at all yet. The only thing I notice are mood changes.

Thank you

250 test and 20 var will have your skin looking better while dropping some water.

Thanks, need to gather more information.

/fraud/ is up for a reason, you may or may not get answers depending on who's posting.

Looking sick OP.

Like seriously, you look fucking sickly. I think you need to calm down, you look like you're about to pass out one of these days. See a doctor please.

Do you have any breathing problems by chance?

How did you get medical test?

TRT. see a doctor, or better know one personally.

maybe he's so beta even his endocrine system is beta and a doctor took pity on him with a prescription

So I'm guessing you go in to get your test levels tested, and if you're low test the doc will give you some? Sounds like some low test beta excuses.

Get a better hair cut

You're well on your way if you stay healthy with eating and lifting, but take some pride in your appearance. Don't buy this meme bullshit about womanly vanity, you look like shaggy on meth right now but you have potential, masculine features

yes, although if you know a good doctor in a place like los angeles you can just ask desu i know someone in the medical field that knows tons of doctors and can get hgh/anavar/test whatever

>you look like shaggy on meth right now

Nothing, m8. Maybe cut your hair and pop on some expensive shades.

Beat me to it as well

pls respond
I have a theory I need to confirm

>annecdote
>'visual evidence'
stop

No I dont, why?

I'm dead fucking serious

Thanks. Many people with skin looking like yours have breathing problems. Looks like shortage of oxygen is not your case

thank god im not white

Upper traps

It will never matter how much muscle you have you will always be ugly as fuck.

>you look like shaggy on meth right now

You legitimately look unhealthy because of your skin and proportions, most noticeably your traps and chest. You didn't provide many angles but I would assume your posterior chain/glute and delt balance is a mess.

Overall you just look like you sleep 2 hours a night and do bad routines. I'm not intentionally slamming you but I highly recommend you re-evaluate running test. You look really unhealthy with a not-so-great physique that could be done natty.

Your health is the most important thing in your life and you won't realize that until it's taken away from you, good luck friend.

+1 for face

sleep more lad

I think you are op. Just get a nice haircut or hair style.

I'm personally opposed to hipster and meme cuts. But if it's gonna help you. Definitely go for it. I think a tapered nape is the way to go.

my dick

Thats his zygomatic arch , below the orbital(eye socket) user

Nothing will "remove that". I have it as well.

Your hair. Also, fix those bags under your eyes & consider a beard.

>fix those bags under your eyes
It's shitty genetics